Spoiled Rich Kids

Old 04-24-2016, 07:31 PM
n/a

Default Spoiled Rich Kids

I'm not into attacking the kids, but this just makes me mad.

Donald Trump's Sons Under Fire for Photos with Dead Leopard, Elephant and More | Inhabitat - Green Design, Innovation, Architecture, Green Building
Old 04-24-2016, 07:44 PM
n/a

In one of the photos, 34-year-old Donald Jr holds the sawed off tail of an elephant and another the knife that likely cut it.

Read more: Donald Trump defends his big-game hunting sons after death of Cecil the lion | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

They are not kids.
The very, very wealthy do whatever they want. Donald will throw the Second Amendment card as a diversion.
Old 04-24-2016, 07:48 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
In one of the photos, 34-year-old Donald Jr holds the sawed off tail of an elephant and another the knife that likely cut it.

Read more: Donald Trump defends his big-game hunting sons after death of Cecil the lion | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

They are not kids.
The very, very wealthy do whatever they want. Donald will throw the Second Amendment card as a diversion.
Oh, mean like the Clintons?
Old 04-24-2016, 07:51 PM
n/a

Default This isn't about

Quote:
the Clintons. I know it's difficult for some of you to talk about any issue without invoking them, but perhaps you could try at least once.
Old 04-24-2016, 08:00 PM
n/a

Quote:
the Clintons. I know it's difficult for some of you to talk about any issue without invoking them, but perhaps you could try at least once.
I was just providing another example of the conduct of wealthy. Sorry if it offended your liberal sensibilities.
Old 04-24-2016, 09:13 PM
n/a

Quote:
I was just providing another example of the conduct of wealthy. Sorry if it offended your liberal sensibilities.
Has either of them cut the tail off an Elephant?
Old 04-24-2016, 09:14 PM
n/a

Quote:

More the like dysfunctional Palins
Old 04-24-2016, 09:33 PM
n/a

Quote:
More the like dysfunctional Palins
The entire Palin family!
Old 04-24-2016, 09:35 PM
n/a

Quote:
I don't know, have they? Are any of the Trumps responsible for the deaths of four Americans in Benghazi?
Old 04-24-2016, 09:42 PM
n/a

Quote:
Tail? We all know about the 'tail' Bill Clinton is used to getting when Hillary 'cuts' him off?
Old 04-24-2016, 09:45 PM
n/a

Quote:
No. Hillary is going after the whole entire elephant in all its splendor. You know, the splendor that thinks they can do no wrong despite all the evidence to the contrary.
Old 04-24-2016, 10:28 PM
n/a

Quote:
Sorta like the Bush haunts right?
Old 04-25-2016, 04:55 AM
n/a

Default Save The Planet Commit Suicide

Once upon a time a little girl went to the movies to see Walt Disney's "Bambi"

There in that movie theater she discovered evil. Bad men and women were actually hunting daddy, mommy and baby deer. How horrific. She vowed to spend the rest of her life stopping this bloody carnage.

As she grew she found other boys and girls who also saw Bambi. In their gatherings they discovered it was more than just Bambi that needed saving it was every animal species in the universe. So they formed an organization called Peta vowing even if it might breaking the law to reach their goal of no more killing of animals.

Think about how ridiculous environmentalist have become. Its like their all saying save the planet commit suicide and remove your evil carbon footprint.

Mother earth is not your mother. They forget that climate change has been occurring since the birth of earth and that extinction is a part of the evolutionary process. Often in their zest for protection they actually do more harm

I believe in conserving and protecting natural natural resources like most people but these environmentalist are all off the wall and seem blind to the real evils in this world.

The subject of this thread is a prime example and i suspect has to do more with politics.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 04-25-2016, 05:05 AM
n/a

I doubt very much if Bill and Hillary have been intimate since Bill's escapade, they stay associated to deep their money coming in. It makes me sick when I see the phonies and their daughter on stage at a rally together.
Old 04-25-2016, 06:09 AM
n/a

Quote:
You're right. Billy was so scared of picking up a gun that he ran off to the UK to avoid the draft, during Vietnam. I doubt he can be accused of ever injuring a poor little animal.

Tags
kids, makes, mad, rich, attacking, spoiled

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.