Election Betting Odds

Old 03-22-2016, 12:07 PM
n/a

[QUOTE=Guest;1202251 The only person running who could start making real changes is Sanders. He has the history of proposing such but it will take years to throw out those whose whole lives revolve around Washington.
[/QUOTE]
You knew the reaction you would get. Everyone sticks to their script. I don't think Bernie ever thought he would win. I think Bernie's is spending the rest of his life trying to get people to see how different we are today then 30 or 40 years ago when America was great. Donald also sends the message that the very wealthy are pulling the strings and that needs to change. If you support Donald whether you like it or not, you support Bernie.

This is why so many on these threads are angry. It's inconsistent with past practice. Either you agree you were conned before by big business or you vote outside the party and that doesn't feel right either. It's Donald's greatest deal. He's got everyone cornered.

If I really thought he could use this kind of deal making to make America great again I will vote for him. I haven't decided.

This election is like watching the movie :The Usual Suspects". At the end of the movie Spacey transforms himself and you realize he was conning everyone all along, a true genius.
Old 03-22-2016, 12:12 PM
n/a

I'll bet that Huckabee wins the presidential election.
Old 03-22-2016, 12:20 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
I'll bet that Huckabee wins the presidential election.
I'm still laughing at your last post'

And Huckabee is also funny. "Huckabee joked with supporters that he was ending the campaign because of illness: “Voters are sick of me,” he quipped.
Old 03-22-2016, 02:43 PM
n/a

Quote:
I'm still laughing at your last post'

And Huckabee is also funny. "Huckabee joked with supporters that he was ending the campaign because of illness: “Voters are sick of me,” he quipped.
Smart, funny and decent man. We should be so lucky to have him as a leader.
Old 03-22-2016, 06:15 PM
n/a

Quote:
Smart, funny and decent man. We should be so lucky to have him as a leader.
I disagree. He is against same sex marriage, against gay adoptions,against abortion in all cases, and his record on women's issues is abysmal. He even said women should submit graciously to the leadership of their husbands. What century is the guy living in. No wonder he has never gotten too far in his presidential runs. He is out of touch with mainstream America b
Old 03-22-2016, 07:21 PM
n/a

Quote:
Just think of it. There are serious allegations surrounding Hillary Clinton from Benghazi to her personal e-mail server to the Clinton Charitable foundation that have been under investigation for sometime now and all of it seems to be stalled, in limbo, Why? The Clinton people's line will be because it is all a right wing conspiracy. All of it bupkus.

But yet the allegations ring true. And we know she used a personal server and we know that SAP information the highest of the highest confidential information passed through her server. We know Benghazi was not well fortified nor was help sent to rescue Americans. We know the Clinton's through their foundation are now multi-millionaires.

Yet no one moves. So is the government so corrupt that one of the political class because she is the political class is above the law? Wasn't the rule of law to apply to everyone? Is that why Fast & furious sits in the evidence room along with the IRS scandal, etc?

Liberal journalists took joy in exposing Richard Nixon, where are they now?

So we find useful idiots clamoring for their Queen to ascend to the throne
and allowing government continuing its corruption that someday ill reach every American citizen.

Personal Best Regard:
Hillary Clinton can be slapped with a number of unlawful things, but you know what, at the end of the day, and I haven't heard anyone anywhere talk about it, the unthinkable, the last straw, the straw that broke the camel's back, the Who would have Thunk it, "OBAMA PARDONS HER". There it is out on the table for all to comment about, Let' Hear It!
Old 03-22-2016, 07:45 PM
n/a

Quote:
Hillary Clinton can be slapped with a number of unlawful things, but you know what, at the end of the day, and I haven't heard anyone anywhere talk about it, the unthinkable, the last straw, the straw that broke the camel's back, the Who would have Thunk it, "OBAMA PARDONS HER". There it is out on the table for all to comment about, Let' Hear It!
It was inferred the day she said in the debate "don't worry about , that's not going to happen" or words to that effect.

Unless you were joking. It's hard to tell.
Old 03-23-2016, 04:16 AM
n/a

Quote:
I disagree. He is against same sex marriage, against gay adoptions,against abortion in all cases, and his record on women's issues is abysmal. He even said women should submit graciously to the leadership of their husbands. What century is the guy living in. No wonder he has never gotten too far in his presidential runs. He is out of touch with mainstream America b
So far, you haven't said anything negative about him. You said all the things that I like about him.
Old 03-23-2016, 06:47 AM
n/a

Quote:
So far, you haven't said anything negative about him. You said all the things that I like about him.

Being anti women is not something I would be bragging about....
Old 03-23-2016, 06:58 AM
n/a

Obama is not a Muslim, the media has no liberal bias, and Hillary is not going to jail. Fox News can tell you that a million times but it doesn't make it true. Get over it.

Trump will be the republican candidate and Hillary will be our next president. Even the republican party knows this.
Old 03-23-2016, 07:18 AM
n/a

Quote:
Obama is not a Muslim, the media has no liberal bias, and Hillary is not going to jail. Fox News can tell you that a million times but it doesn't make it true. Get over it.

Trump will be the republican candidate and Hillary will be our next president. Even the republican party knows this.
Sure he is, he was raised a Muslim.

The media IS biased, whomever pays the most gets the story their way.

You're probably right, it just goes to show HOW corrupt the "two" party system really is.

The "news" is propaganda, it's there to "sell you" something.

And why will Hillary win? Because the general public are too easily manipulated and/or stupid to be trusted with such a decision. we're no better than the "tribesman" women that are paraded around on TV to show how "democratic" the latest US overthrown country is. Grab a peasant with NO idea what's going on and have them "vote". Or, here in the US, grab a ghetto dwelling single mother of 15 with no clue about ANYTHING, and have her cast her vote. What a joke.

Vote for who you WANT to win, not the liar and cheats that THEY place in front of you. Don't believe their BS that ONLY one of their two people are "electable".

We're too stupid to govern ourselves, it's more evident every day, we deserve to be treated like cattle, like sheep.
Old 03-23-2016, 08:23 AM
n/a

Quote:
Sure he is, he was raised a Muslim.

The media IS biased, whomever pays the most gets the story their way.

You're probably right, it just goes to show HOW corrupt the "two" party system really is.

The "news" is propaganda, it's there to "sell you" something.

And why will Hillary win? Because the general public are too easily manipulated and/or stupid to be trusted with such a decision. we're no better than the "tribesman" women that are paraded around on TV to show how "democratic" the latest US overthrown country is. Grab a peasant with NO idea what's going on and have them "vote". Or, here in the US, grab a ghetto dwelling single mother of 15 with no clue about ANYTHING, and have her cast her vote. What a joke.

Vote for who you WANT to win, not the liar and cheats that THEY place in front of you. Don't believe their BS that ONLY one of their two people are "electable".

We're too stupid to govern ourselves, it's more evident every day, we deserve to be treated like cattle, like sheep.
You are just as bad as those you criticize. Go ahead and waste your vote. It's your prerogative. You claim everyone else is stupid for voting for one of two, and that you are going to vote for YOUR choice, which is someone else. Well, guess what. You are doing exactly what they are doing, only your vote is totally wasted. But, have at it.
Old 03-23-2016, 08:29 AM
n/a

Quote:
Being anti women is not something I would be bragging about....
Congratulations, you have proven that you are either ignorant of facts, or just stupid. Huck has never been anti-women. He has treated them better than any candidate and definitely better than the CLintons. By the way, you took his comment out of context, but I bet you didn't know it. I bet you are just parroting what someone else told you. He was quoting the Bible. But, it really doesn't matter does it? He is not running for president. Some people are stupid, even when it doesn't even count....
Old 03-23-2016, 09:49 AM
n/a

Quote:
Some people are stupid, even when it doesn't even count....
At last we have something we can all agree on.
Old 04-20-2016, 07:32 AM
n/a

Just to bring the Republicans and Tea Party up to speed on the election betting odds.

There is a 71.2 possibility that Hillary Clinton will be the next President!

There is a 15.9 percent chance of Donald Trump being the next President.

There is a 5 percent chance of Rafael Cruz being the next President.

I have my money on Hillary!

Tags
comment, percent, professional, showing, odds, betting, election

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.