Scott Pelley at CBS News.

Old 06-17-2017, 06:48 AM
n/a

Angry Scott Pelley at CBS News.

Scott Pelley - Wikipedia

I wonder if he got pushed out for being too outspoken about Donald John Trump?
Old 06-17-2017, 07:01 AM
n/a

Probably...outspoken about Trump seem to be a dime a dozen.

Maybe they were looking for someone objective who does not embellish for ratings...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 06-17-2017, 07:26 AM
n/a

Anthony Mason (journalist - Wikipedia)

Will have to see if Anthony Mason does anything differently. Amy Dickinson - Wikipedia
Old 06-17-2017, 10:26 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Probably...outspoken about Trump seem to be a dime a dozen.

Maybe they were looking for someone objective who does not embellish for ratings...

Who do you consider OBJECTIVE ?

Sean Hannity, Alex Jones.....enlighten us
Old 06-17-2017, 01:20 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockyrd View Post
Who do you consider OBJECTIVE ?

Sean Hannity, Alex Jones.....enlighten us
None of them can be trusted to give the information and not try to lead you toward their point of view. They all embellish for ratings...but you keep reading, you are learning just what they want you to know.

Old 06-17-2017, 01:57 PM
n/a

Quote:
None of them can be trusted to give the information and not try to lead you toward their point of view. They all embellish for ratings...but you keep reading, you are learning just what they want you to know.

Because you are easily led by the nose, adore a man you cannot even defend on any levels, does not mean that those of us who can read, want to be informed, and comprehend are not able to grasp what appears to be a struggle for you,

Do you realize, with your obscene language and all, you have never once defended Trump or given any reason to defend Trump ?

Do you realize you have never linked to anything you have read that might help others understand where you are coming from ?

You define yourself each and everyday to be an uneducated simpleton who trolls for fun.

Frankly, being sarcastic is not something I enjoy. I much prefer to verbally discuss the issues and share stories to back up opinions.

Unfortunetly, we have YOU, who never does anything but attack other posters. You don't even do it as a diversion....it is ALL you do, and believe me...your intellect, or lack thereof is nowhere close to being sufficient to look down and bard even the dumbest poster on this board, or even a Dr. Suess board.
Old 06-17-2017, 01:59 PM
n/a

Quote:

The two I mentioned sarcastically...Alex Jones and Sean Hannity may be favorites of our President, but certainly not mine.

Conspiracy theories, and talking hate is not something I enjoy.
Old 06-17-2017, 02:16 PM
n/a

ABC CBS NBC news disappeared many would not even notice

Personal Best Regards:
Old 06-17-2017, 02:32 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockface View Post
Because you are easily led by the nose, adore a man you cannot even defend on any levels, does not mean that those of us who can read, want to be informed, and comprehend are not able to grasp what appears to be a struggle for you,

Do you realize, with your obscene language and all, you have never once defended Trump or given any reason to defend Trump ?

Do you realize you have never linked to anything you have read that might help others understand where you are coming from ?

You define yourself each and everyday to be an uneducated simpleton who trolls for fun.

Frankly, being sarcastic is not something I enjoy. I much prefer to verbally discuss the issues and share stories to back up opinions.

Unfortunetly, we have YOU, who never does anything but attack other posters. You don't even do it as a diversion....it is ALL you do, and believe me...your intellect, or lack thereof is nowhere close to being sufficient to look down and bard even the dumbest poster on this board, or even a Dr. Suess board.
Do you realize you are defending yourself to me?

Do you realize nobody but yourself considers you intelligent?? When you are not copy and pasting someone else's words, you appear to have word vomit.

Do you realize how stupid a guy has to be to think that voting Dopey Smurf for president would prove a point???

You define yourself each and every day as a guy who has a lot of feminine traits and negatively whines non stop anti president.

I don't need to defend Trump, nor do I have to justify to you why I voted for him instead of Crooked Hillary...or Dopey Smurf!

Go hammer your little nuts flat with a rubber mallet...

Old 06-17-2017, 02:48 PM
n/a

Quote:

Personal Best Regards:
I check all of those three as viable sources for news. FOX too but they all have a slant of some kind.
Old 06-17-2017, 02:52 PM
n/a

Quote:

Personal Best Regards:
You certainly wouldn't, but should one of those hard right or Russian sites shut down....whoa
Old 06-17-2017, 02:53 PM
n/a

Quote:
Do you realize you are defending yourself to me?

Do you realize nobody but yourself considers you intelligent?? When you are not copy and pasting someone else's words, you appear to have word vomit.

Do you realize how stupid a guy has to be to think that voting Dopey Smurf for president would prove a point???

You define yourself each and every day as a guy who has a lot of feminine traits and negatively whines non stop anti president.

I don't need to defend Trump, nor do I have to justify to you why I voted for him instead of Crooked Hillary...or Dopey Smurf!

Go hammer your little nuts flat with a rubber mallet...

Not a matter of "need to defend Trump" my very little filthy mouth poster....you CANNOT.

Tags
outspoken, trump, john, donald, pushed

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.