Emails on the other foot

Old 12-17-2017, 06:08 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Great investigating by the FBI? Are you an expert on investigation techniques and results? How do you feel the great FBI handled the investigation into Crooked Hillary's transmitting of classified information?

Do you have any data to back up your claims with regard to Fox news, so the readers can see that you are speaking of fact and not just opinion? Also, do you have any data that shows Fox should not report any doings that the FBI fell short or messed up on? Maybe you could copy and paste that in bold and red font...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Will you please get off 7 year old emails. Let's talk instead about the much more recent emails directly between Trump's team and Russians. Just because Hillary kept a private server (as did Colin Powell, Condoleezza Rice, Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump) it doesn't begin to compare with the server Trump Tower had directly connected to a Russian bank.

Colin Powell defends personal email set-up while secretary of state - CBS News
Old 12-17-2017, 06:09 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellincf View Post
Will you please get off 7 year old emails. Let's talk instead about the emails directly between Trump's team and Russians. Just because Hillary kept a private server (as did Colin Powell, Condoleezza Rice, Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump) it doesn't begin to compare with the server Trump Tower had directly connected to a Russian bank.

Colin Powell defends personal email set-up while secretary of state - CBS News
Lol
Old 12-17-2017, 08:02 PM
n/a

Get over it The Villages Florida
Old 12-17-2017, 10:52 PM
n/a

Quote:
Get over it The Villages Florida
Exactly!!
Old 12-18-2017, 06:14 AM
n/a

Thank you for saying this
Old 12-18-2017, 06:22 AM
n/a

If people let Trump and his cronies get away with all their conflicts of interests and making decisions on how much money will go into their pockets and thinking they are above the law we will lose our democracy. We can’t let a president who wants to be a dictator get away with rigging the election. I am sure the voting totals were rigged in the 5 states he won by 1% that he wasn’t supposed to win. Hopefully it will get out and Congress will have no choice but to impeach. We can’t let a president get away with this as it will set precedent for all future presidents. You republicans should want your children and grandchildren to have a president to look up to and aspire to become which he is the opposite of. Every person from every foreign country tells me our president is crazy and can’t fanthom how he was elected and that should tell you a lot.
Old 12-18-2017, 06:53 AM
n/a

Quote:
If people let Trump and his cronies get away with all their conflicts of interests and making decisions on how much money will go into their pockets and thinking they are above the law we will lose our democracy. We can’t let a president who wants to be a dictator get away with rigging the election. I am sure the voting totals were rigged in the 5 states he won by 1% that he wasn’t supposed to win. Hopefully it will get out and Congress will have no choice but to impeach. We can’t let a president get away with this as it will set precedent for all future presidents. You republicans should want your children and grandchildren to have a president to look up to and aspire to become which he is the opposite of. Every person from every foreign country tells me our president is crazy and can’t fanthom how he was elected and that should tell you a lot.
Oh wow!!!

How very connected!!!
Old 12-18-2017, 07:04 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan Schonfeld View Post
Welcome to the forum Susan! We can always use another female Liberal in here.

I am not aware of "all their conflicts of interest", please provide some data on that so we can discuss the issue. Please inform us of how these politicians conflicts are different from the prior.

I am a little confused by your statement that infers politicians that make money from decisions they made in office and feel they are above the law will end our democracy? I challenge you to find a contemporary politician that has not made money while in office. I would also like to remind you of Bill Clinton arguing what the word "is" is to congress...why were you silent back then if that "above the law" attitude was eroding our democracy??

Voting totals were rigged? I had not heard that reported anywhere...If true was this the first time? If it truely happened, why did nobody (such as Obamma or Clinton), make it known to us?? Why would nobody in office, do anything to prevent this from happening?? That would certainly erode our democracy!

As for your foreign friends opinions of our president...what do they think of their president and governments? What do they think of their democracies (if they have one)? And why would they insult you like that, as your freind??

Old 12-18-2017, 07:24 AM
n/a

Quote:
Oh wow!!!

How very connected!!!
No...she's just another ignorant woman.

Quote:

I am not aware of "all their conflicts of interest", please provide some data on that so we can discuss the issue. Please inform us of how these politicians conflicts are different from the prior.

I am a little confused by your statement that infers politicians that make money from decisions they made in office and feel they are above the law will end our democracy? I challenge you to find a contemporary politician that has not made money while in office. I would also like to remind you of Bill Clinton arguing what the word "is" is to congress...why were you silent back then if that "above the law" attitude was eroding our democracy??

Voting totals were rigged? I had not heard that reported anywhere...If true was this the first time? If it truely happened, why did nobody (such as Obamma or Clinton), make it known to us?? Why would nobody in office, do anything to prevent this from happening?? That would certainly erode our democracy!

As for your foreign friends opinions of our president...what do they think of their president and governments? What do they think of their democracies (if they have one)? And why would they insult you like that, as your freind??

You mean another EMOTIONAL...ignorant woman?

You're wasting your time...shw'll never answer you...she's just ANOTHER liberal idiot who KNOWS nothing but has a LOT of opinions.
Old 12-18-2017, 08:00 AM
n/a

Quote:

The Emoluments Clause of the Constitution states that the President may NOT profit from his position while President. But of course not only has Trump no clue about what is in the Constitution, he doesn't care. Nor, unfortunately, do the Republicans in Congress.

Donald Trump Reports He’s Getting Richer as President - The Atlantic

https://www.economist.com/news/busin...ump-monetising

How much money did Trump make on Mar-a-Lago since election - Business Insider

No one should make money off the presidency | TheHill

And since you are so concerned that another "female" liberal is posting, I'm sure you will be happy that even Vogue Magazine is reminding its readers that Trump is profiting off the Presidency. Females do vote, even though Roy Moore lamented that they should not have that privilege.

President and Ivanka Trump Are Indeed Profiting From the Presidency - Vogue
Old 12-18-2017, 08:10 AM
n/a

Default Guest

Quote:
Yet Fox News and the Presidents lawyers (who know better) brandished headlines all weekend saying how, and implying something illegal.

A cheap, tawdry trick, then calling the investigation a coup.

I am sick of hearing how bad those who oppose Trump are. Reporting what the President says, what he does, who he accuses of crimes, etc. is the right thing to do. He IS the President.

Using a cable news channel to attack your own country is unacceptable, unpatriotic, and plainly un american
So what I understand is because he IS President be can do and be verbally abusive with no consequences. I guess you will be all for a nuclear war. Hope your bunker is set up.
Old 12-18-2017, 08:26 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by tithead View Post
The Emoluments Clause of the Constitution states that the President may NOT profit from his position while President. But of course not only has Trump no clue about what is in the Constitution, he doesn't care. Nor, unfortunately, do the Republicans in Congress.

And since you are so concerned that another "female" liberal is posting, I'm sure you will be happy that even Vogue Magazine is reminding its readers that Trump is profiting off the Presidency. Females do vote, even though Roy Moore lamented that they should not have that privilege.

Ha...interesting how your mind works! (Or doesn't)

Care to explain how Obamma did not profit from his position as president (Just start with his net worth when he took office verses when he left 8 years later), or how any president that receives a salary would not profit? I assume this is more of your "I don't pay retail" for inefficient homes built on filled in swamp philosophy...

I never said I had a problem with female liberals voting, they voted when the choice was Trump or Crooked Hillary.

Trump won and the liberal females lost...

Old 12-18-2017, 08:36 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan Schonfeld View Post
Reading you posts from the general forum...

Example

"WHy couldn't the Villages be completely gated like The Top of The world Community...they should have done this from the beginning of time. EVen if they allowed outsiders to the squares, etc. they would have a record of everyone driving through. THis is something that should be seriously discussed with the Morse family."

Combined with you political posts begs the question.... How have you survived to retirement?

Is that actually your real name you are putting online?

Also, try to seperate your thoughts into paragraphs.
Old 12-18-2017, 08:37 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by susantabler@yahoo.com View Post
So what I understand is because he IS President be can do and be verbally abusive with no consequences. I guess you will be all for a nuclear war. Hope your bunker is set up.
From someone that does not even understand the consequences of using your email address in a forum.

Same Susan as the other? Lol
Old 12-18-2017, 08:45 AM
n/a

Thumbs up

Quote:

I like the links. Thanks.

Tags
emails, russia, mention, plenty, bet

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.