Old 09-19-2016, 09:06 AM
n/a

Arrow NY bomb suspect

Guess where he came from?

The Villages Florida
Old 09-19-2016, 09:09 AM
n/a

Thumbs up

Hillary kinda from NY wants to let tens of thousands of these bastards in.

Trump wants to stop them completely for the time being.

I think he's on the right track to protect America

Who you want to vote for?
Old 09-19-2016, 09:12 AM
n/a

the bomb

A device at a second location in Chelsea appears to be a pressure cooker, according to multiple local and federal law enforcement officials.

The Villages Florida
Old 09-19-2016, 09:20 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
the bomb

A device at a second location in Chelsea appears to be a pressure cooker, according to multiple local and federal law enforcement officials.

The Villages Florida
I Hillary is elected, I wonder if she will push for tighter "pressure cooker" control.
Old 09-19-2016, 12:03 PM
n/a

Hillary said "When I am president, we are going to get the bad guys." She still can't say Terrorist without having a coughing fit when she tries.

Does she include herself and her family in the category of "bad guys?"
Old 09-19-2016, 12:19 PM
n/a

They sure fingered him fast...how?
Old 09-19-2016, 12:53 PM
n/a

The news reports that 20 rounds were shot at him by the police and he was hit in the shoulder. Hmmm, think someone needs some time at the range. Definitely not a Dirty Harry in the bunch.
Old 09-19-2016, 05:52 PM
n/a

This one came in 14 years ago.
Wasn't Bush II President then?
Guess he didn't vet immigrants from that area of the world very well, and wan't that just after 9/11?
Old 09-19-2016, 06:05 PM
n/a

Quote:
Guess he didn't vet immigrants from that area of the world very well, and wan't that just after 9/11?
Had Bush vetted the terrorist like he should have been, the left would have branded him a bigot, racist and xenophobe.
Old 09-19-2016, 06:08 PM
n/a

Quote:
He is now 28 yrs old.

"He first came in January 1995, several years after his father arrived seeking asylum."

Who is Ahmad Khan Rahami? - CNN.com
Old 09-19-2016, 06:15 PM
n/a

Quote:
They sure fingered him fast...how?
article said fingerprints and cell phone attached to the pressure cooker
Old 09-19-2016, 06:18 PM
n/a

Quote:
The news reports that 20 rounds were shot at him by the police and he was hit in the shoulder. Hmmm, think someone needs some time at the range. Definitely not a Dirty Harry in the bunch.
I guess you are kidding but why criticize the police who put their life on the line?
Old 09-20-2016, 05:37 AM
n/a

Quote:
I guess you are kidding but why criticize the police who put their life on the line?
That wasn't criticism. That was me kidding from a professional point of view as a former law enforcement officer and fire arms instructor. I have seen this many times in the heat and excitement of battle. Training makes for an automatic response and more accuracy. It was a joke, but apparently it did not go over very well, or some people are just a bit sensitive. I am not a liberal, and I am totally supportive of our law enforcement, military and first responders. These guys did a good job, although since he is not answering questions, they might as well finished the job while they had a chance and save the taxpayer some money. And yes, I do believe that if he is useless as far as intel, then he is a throw away and a waste of taxpayers' money. He is just garbage that should have gone to the morgue instead of the hospital. But, he might have been useful for information, so now it is just hind sight.

Tags
bomb, suspect, guess

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.