Evidence that humans had farms 30,000 years earlier than previously thought

Old 08-06-2017, 06:31 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
My maternal line is H1, no where near New Guinea. What's your maternal line professor D ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"Haplogroups can be used to define genetic populations and are often geographically oriented. For example, the following are common divisions for mtDNA haplogroups:

African: L0, L1, L2, L3, L4, L5, L6
West Eurasian: H, T, U, V, X, K, I, J, W (all listed West Eurasian haplogroups are derived from macro-haplogroup N)[9]
East Eurasian: A, B, C, D, E, F, G, Y, Z (note: C, D, E, G, and Z belong to macro-haplogroup M)
Native American: A, B, C, D, X
Australo-Melanesian: P, Q, S

The mitochondrial haplogroups are divided into 3 main groups, which are designated by the 3 sequential letters L, M, N. Humanity first split within the L group between L0 and L1-6. L1-6 gave rise to other L groups, one of which, L3, split into the M and N group. The M group comprises the first wave of human migration out of Africa, following an eastward route along southern coastal areas."

This is "us"...the M and N group, the waves that migrated OUT of Africa...WE CHANGED...we became smarter and more ambitious. We created western civilization. They...the L groups...languished and stagnated as 50,000 year old cavemen.
Old 08-06-2017, 06:54 AM
n/a

"Neanderthals and modern humans share 99.7% of their DNA[14] and are hence closely related"

EXCEPT for NEGROS who are the ONLY "race" to have NO Neanderthal DNA. Blacks are MORE DISTANT than the Neanderthals. Blacks differ from "humans" by 2-5% because they lack the DNA the rest of the races share. They are NOT us...it's NOT just their looks.

"The Neanderthal genome project published papers in 2010 and 2014 stating that Neanderthals contributed to the DNA of modern humans, including most humans outside sub-Saharan Africa"

OUTSIDE Africa...we ALL have Nenaderthal DNA except the blacks who look NOTHING like the rest of us.

Neanderthal - Wikipedia
Old 08-06-2017, 07:06 AM
n/a

Seems to me the Neanderthals were more "civilized" than modern day inner city blacks:

"If you’re Asian or Caucasian, your ancestors interbred with Neanderthals as recently as 37,000 years ago, when they crossed paths in Europe.

They were the ultimate craftsmen, able to pick up impressive skills through practice

Credit Neanderthals with a couple of great ideas: They made spears by hafting stone points to wooden shafts, and bonding them with glue

they nursed each other back to health, enlisting their greatest concept of all: empathy.

They also had medicine. Traces of chamomile and yarrow, two anti-inflammatories, have been detected in the plaque on Neanderthal teeth.

Or are these pungent traces of haute cuisine? Neanderthals balanced their carnivorous diets with vegetables roasted over smoky fires

Evidently Spain was the place to be if you were a Neanderthal with cultural pretensions. Last summer, paintings in El Castillo Cave on the Pas River were found to be at least 40,800 years old."

20 Things You Didn't Know About... Neanderthals | DiscoverMagazine.com

Look at this art...you tell me they're not "us"...MUCH closer than blacks.

http://s3.amazonaws.com/presspublish...97/horses2.jpg

http://www.newhistorian.com/wp-conte...l-rock-art.jpg

neanderthal cave art - Google Search
Old 08-07-2017, 12:17 PM
n/a

Donnie is the Al Gore of genetics. He talks about his made up facts so much he believes them now. Of course his extremely low intellectual level may well be the result of too much genetic splitting with Neanderthals.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
Old 08-07-2017, 12:41 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Donnie is the Al Gore of genetics. He talks about his made up facts so much he believes them now. Of course his extremely low intellectual level may well be the result of too much genetic splitting with Neanderthals.

And your name is Forrest...Forrest Gump.

ALL you need to do to shut me up is find a black villages, a black MIT, something 99% black that compares to something 99% white...ANYTHING. I cede basketball and football...that they ARE better at. Nothing else.
Old 08-07-2017, 12:51 PM
n/a

Remember when calling someone a Neanderthal was an insult ? More FAKE news I suppose.

Old 08-07-2017, 02:34 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiotte View Post
Remember when calling someone a Neanderthal was an insult ? More FAKE news I suppose.

That must be when Donnie learned his genetics. I understand he has a new movie coming out: INCONVENIENT DNA.

Tags
species, farms, blacks, words, ingenious

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.