Face to Face! Please read!!!!

Old 11-09-2008, 11:38 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
Gracie,
I am going to lend you my "BLONDE AND SMART" tee shirt. You will wear it proudly I know b/c it is descriptive of you.
AWWW Blondie.
Old 11-09-2008, 11:40 AM
n/a

Talking Face to Face ! Yeah....

I would MUCH RATHER see the person's recent photograph so I can have an image of who I'm communicating with; to me, it enhances the "friend" experience - - - -

especially since I'm only a wannabee and don't have the opportunity to meet anyone in person until I shlep myself 3,000 miles to TV.
Old 11-09-2008, 12:59 PM
n/a

Mine is recent Coney. I had me in my prime on a bit back, just to prove that I was once a little better looking than I am now...to you all and to me too.

Coney...I notice that you change your photograph about every thirty seconds. What's up with that?

Not that they aren't all lovely.

Rhonda changes hers a lot too. Interesting to watch. I don't have anything very interesting to change to. I have had me and sweetie, My cats, My daughters, Me younger and back to me and sweetie.
Old 11-09-2008, 01:11 PM
n/a

Red face Gracie.......

LOL........ yes, I do change my photo often !! I don't know why..... maybe I just need to get a life Just wait until the dead of winter, when it's snowing outside and I'm desperate for something to do.... maybe I'll change pics every 10 seconds

If anyone finds it annoying - just tell me, and I'll just leave one photo on - but wouldn't that be boring
Old 11-09-2008, 01:15 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConeyIsBabe View Post
LOL........ yes, I do change my photo often !! I don't know why..... maybe I just need to get a life Just wait until the dead of winter, when it's snowing outside and I'm desperate for something to do.... maybe I'll change pics every 10 seconds

If anyone finds it annoying - just tell me, and I'll just leave one photo on - but wouldn't that be boring
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
CIB, my vote is for you to continue posting your different pics as you do now. How interesting to enjoy your different shots, particularly in light of the fact I haven't taken the time to figure out how or what to post as an avatar.
Old 11-09-2008, 01:59 PM
n/a

Not annoying Coney. Versatile. ONE thing for sure. When you finally get here in TV and walk around the square, you will have three trillion people rush up and say CONEY! You are here!!!!!!!.... and hug you and you will think to yourself. WHO are all these old people???
Old 11-09-2008, 02:48 PM
n/a

Wink I'm the old one !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Not annoying Coney. Versatile. ONE thing for sure. When you finally get here in TV and walk around the square, you will have three trillion people rush up and say CONEY! You are here!!!!!!!.... and hug you and you will think to yourself. WHO are all these old people???

GG........ since I'm 70 years old...... I would probably say "WHO are all these young people???"
Old 11-09-2008, 04:32 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonycirocco View Post
I believe an easy way to stop the insults is to have one's REAL name here , instead of phony "handles".

When your real name is used, the mud slinging will stop.

That's my message, and my REAL name is,

Tony Cirocco

WHAT!!!!

Ohmygoshohmygoshohmygosh!!!

Even though I am not a slinger of mud and never plan to become a slinger of mud, I could never, ever use my real name.

How would I make my shameless confessions? And sometimes, when I type after midnight, when I get really sleepy... Ohmygoshohmygosh, I would have to be particularly vigilant about never doing that again.

Oh, Tony Cirocco, it would all just be too much!!

So for the World of TOTV,

I remain,

Boomer - Boomer - Bo - oomer,
Banana - fanna - fo - foomer,
Fee - Fi - Mo - Moomer,

BOOMER!
Old 11-09-2008, 04:59 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
WHAT!!!!

Ohmygoshohmygoshohmygosh!!!

Even though I am not a slinger of mud and never plan to become a slinger of mud, I could never, ever use my real name.

How would I make my shameless confessions? And sometimes, when I type after midnight, when I get really sleepy... Ohmygoshohmygosh, I would have to be particularly vigilant about never doing that again.

Oh, Tony Cirocco, it would all just be too much!!

So for the World of TOTV,

I remain,

Boomer - Boomer - Bo - oomer,
Banana - fanna - fo - foomer,
Fee - Fi - Mo - Moomer,

BOOMER!

She's my friend from Cincinnati. I just love her. I will never know her real name or ever really see her. Sigh.

AND CONEY. You are a liar liar pants on fire. YOU are not 70. SHAME ON YOU for telling fibs.
Old 11-09-2008, 05:01 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConeyIsBabe View Post

Okay, I find it annoying. I am sorry. Maybe it's the poses, I don't know, but something in that whole exchange of personal information is troubling. Are the photos some kind of picture story of the change of seasons or just some staged photo shoot by one person. Maybe if a dog, cat or even squirrel were included it would take away the eeriness. Please don't take offense of my critique but you asked if anyone found it annoying, to say so.
Old 11-09-2008, 05:41 PM
n/a

CIB,

Your pictures are fine. I always hide from cameras and some people find that annoying I know, especially my family. Anyway, I think your pictures look nice. Although I must agree with GG, you are a liar, liar pants on fire because you are not 70.

Boomer
Old 11-09-2008, 06:28 PM
n/a

Default Union hold your ground !!!!!

DON'T CAVE ON THIS , YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY CORRECT IN YOUR ASSESSMENT OF THE PROBLEM HERE....THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR MONTHS AND NO ONE HAS DONE ANYTHING ABOUT IT....THE PERSON YOU ARE REFERRING TO HAS BEEN INSULTING, INACCURATE AND BORDERLINE IGNORANT OF THE FACTS CONCERNING THE CANDIDATES AND THERE SPOUSES (or is that spice ) ..
THIS PERSON ALSO HAS A LITTLE "ME TOO" ECHO THAT SUPPORTS EVERY WORD STATED AND OBVIOUSLY NEVER HAD AN ORIGINAL THOUGHT OF THEIR OWN...........
IF THEY WANT TO DELETE THIS , SO BE IT, BUT THEY CAN'T DENY THAT IT ISN'T TRUE..........

TIGHTROPE FUMAR

Old 11-09-2008, 06:34 PM
n/a

CIB, I don't think you're 70 either....
Old 11-09-2008, 06:38 PM
n/a

Boy Howdy
Old 11-09-2008, 06:39 PM
n/a

Me too. It must be happy hour and I don't drink anymore.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.