Face to Face! Please read!!!!

Old 11-09-2008, 06:45 PM
n/a

I read back through the posts and discovered the line of thought, GG and Sam. I then abandoned my statement and left that for something in which I have an opinion. I do know the moon is becoming very full.
Old 11-09-2008, 06:45 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Great Fumar View Post
DON'T CAVE ON THIS , YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY CORRECT IN YOUR ASSESSMENT OF THE PROBLEM HERE....THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR MONTHS AND NO ONE HAS DONE ANYTHING ABOUT IT....THE PERSON YOU ARE REFERRING TO HAS BEEN INSULTING, INACCURATE AND BORDERLINE IGNORANT OF THE FACTS CONCERNING THE CANDIDATES AND THERE SPOUSES (or is that spice ) ..
THIS PERSON ALSO HAS A LITTLE "ME TOO" ECHO THAT SUPPORTS EVERY WORD STATED AND OBVIOUSLY NEVER HAD AN ORIGINAL THOUGHT OF THEIR OWN...........
IF THEY WANT TO DELETE THIS , SO BE IT, BUT THEY CAN'T DENY THAT IT ISN'T TRUE..........

TIGHTROPE FUMAR

Wow! Take a chill pill.
Old 11-09-2008, 06:47 PM
n/a

Default Ok tony , you can delete

Ok tony........you can delete this now , i've had my say.....

Besides its out of sequence and no one will see it....

Fume
Old 11-09-2008, 07:02 PM
n/a

Thank you CIB.
Old 11-09-2008, 07:04 PM
n/a

Hmmmmm...the moon is waxing gibbous..about 86% full..I think.
Old 11-09-2008, 07:04 PM
n/a

Quote:
Ok tony........you can delete this now , i've had my say.....

Besides its out of sequence and no one will see it....

Fume
Fumar,
Seen and agreed,
All of the complaints, explanations and constructive criticism in the world will never change someone from smart-mouthing and demonstrating bad manners and crude behavior - usually the sign of being very spoiled as a child, and the child-like behavior just continues with age.
In spite of it all, there are for the most part, very mature persons with considerable insight who participate on these boards. Having to put up with a couple overage spoiled children is just the price of free speech.
Old 11-09-2008, 07:13 PM
n/a

Arrow The Nasties!

My goodness, you guys are kind of nasty tonight, aren't you? hmmm, wonder what can be causing all this? Oh yes, Obama won!
Old 11-09-2008, 07:18 PM
n/a

Default JohnnyM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyM View Post
Thank you CIB.
LOL - my gentleman friend and daughter both hate posed photos also, but like most females, I don't like unflattering pics !

Well, anyway.... GG should be proud of me - I hadn't changed my avatar in several hours today
Old 11-09-2008, 07:20 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelsea24 View Post
My goodness, you guys are kind of nasty tonight, aren't you? hmmm, wonder what can be causing all this? Oh yes, Obama won!

The sad thing, and I DO mean sad, is that you really believe what you are saying in this post. These comments, and accurate comments, have NOTHING to do with who got elected and as I said...the really sad thing is that you cant see what you do on here to people !!!!!
Old 11-09-2008, 07:24 PM
n/a

THANKS STEVE :

I was beginning to feel alone ....

fume
Old 11-09-2008, 07:27 PM
n/a

It sounds like sour grapes to me from both of you. I have read some pretty nasty stuff from both sides. Why single out one person?
Old 11-09-2008, 07:35 PM
n/a

Quote:
THANKS STEVE :

I was beginning to feel alone ....

fume

Believe me you are not alone !!!!!
Old 11-09-2008, 07:37 PM
n/a

The election is over.

I'm disappointed with reading these posts. I guess I had more respect for some of you and am taken back by your words.
Old 11-09-2008, 07:38 PM
n/a

Well John , First of all ,you have to know the difference between 'CIVIL and DRIBBLE..........
The person we are refering to has been ''DOUBLE DRIBBLING '' for some time .......

fumar
Old 11-09-2008, 07:40 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by brightspot01 View Post
The election is over.

I'm disappointed with reading these posts. I guess I had more respect for some of you and am taken back by your words.

I will only respond for myself and say this....this has NOTHING to do with any election. It has only to do with posts that are NOT on any subject...HAVE no meaning OTHER THAN TO DEMEAN ANOTHE POSTER....the "cutsey" little cut to the poster being responded to and then subsequent follow up.....I know you, and her, think it has to do with the results of the election, and I suppose all I can say is that it does not and ask you to accept it.

I am at least responding to what you SAID..and not making a cutting, demeaning, cute comment about you or what you think !

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.