Facebook Message from 12/16/2014.

Old 12-16-2017, 08:10 AM
n/a

Thumbs up Facebook Message from 12/16/2014.

This is something I put up three years ago on Facebook about a letter I had received from David W Delaplane about religious groups and their addressing the needs of survivors/victims of crimes.

Quote:
ExecutiveDirectorDavidWDelapla…

I did write various religious organizations in my 224 613 Project to create a dialog about the various needs of survivors/victims of crimes accessible through or in libraries.

Historically, it was the religious groups which were the first places victims could go to get spiritual and emotional help-- and sometimes refuge-- when dealing with an often "just the facts, Mam" kind of approach to meeting the needs of victims//survivors.

In 2014, there are many resources for survivors/victims of crimes, but the accessibility of these still needs to be monitored by caring people from local communities. I hope that you will look at what is in your local law, public, school and other libraries to see what kinds of practical materials these have for survivors/victims of crimes. Mental health resources also must be available through libraries.
Facebook seems to be helping me out by often highlighting my 224 613 Project posts from years back.

Thank You Facebook people.
Old 12-16-2017, 08:30 AM
n/a

How's beau?

Serial Killers / Murderers Who Loved Their Pets (Dogs & Cats)
Old 12-16-2017, 08:14 PM
n/a

Thumbs up

Quote:
This is something I put up three years ago on Facebook about a letter I had received from David W Delaplane about religious groups and their addressing the needs of survivors/victims of crimes.
Quote:
Quote:
ExecutiveDirectorDavidWDelapla…

I did write various religious organizations in my 224 613 Project to create a dialog about the various needs of survivors/victims of crimes accessible through or in libraries.

Historically, it was the religious groups which were the first places victims could go to get spiritual and emotional help-- and sometimes refuge-- when dealing with an often "just the facts, Mam" kind of approach to meeting the needs of victims//survivors.

In 2014, there are many resources for survivors/victims of crimes, but the accessibility of these still needs to be monitored by caring people from local communities. I hope that you will look at what is in your local law, public, school and other libraries to see what kinds of practical materials these have for survivors/victims of crimes. Mental health resources also must be available through libraries.
Facebook seems to be helping me out by often highlighting my 224 613 Project posts from years back.

Thank You Facebook people.

And there were many of these I had put up on Facebook. Not sure when I started posting a lot of these up. Maybe after I had had Jury Duty at the Sumter County Court House and was thinking about what I would say if the lawyers and judge got around to their VOIR DIRE.

This potential JURY DUTY was on May 19, 2014.
Old 12-16-2017, 08:17 PM
n/a

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
RECORDING this. That should get the MODERATOR. I hope. And the police.

I hope people realize how troubling posting something like this is??? Let's get this person booted.

I cannot believe he, Allegiance, is still posting after this and many other such posts.
Old 12-16-2017, 08:27 PM
n/a

Would it really be too much to ask for you to keep all your facebook messages contained in one thread?
Old 12-16-2017, 08:31 PM
n/a

Unhappy

Saw an interesting story about two men who lost their kids to shootings 20 years apart. Both victims had the same birthdays of September 27. The reporting is getting better and better about what survivors go through.

After Sandy Hook, fathers touched by gun violence share special connection - CBS News

I need to start writing reporters again soon. Did a lot of that in the 2000s.
Old 12-16-2017, 08:34 PM
n/a

Angry

Quote:
Would it really be too much to ask for you to keep all your facebook messages contained in one thread?
Yes. It would. Would it be too much to ask to be a decent person?
Old 12-16-2017, 08:35 PM
n/a

Exclamation

Quote:
Saw an interesting story about two men who lost their kids to shootings 20 years apart. Both victims had the same birthdays of September 27. The reporting is getting better and better about what survivors go through.

After Sandy Hook, fathers touched by gun violence share special connection - CBS News

Leaping over the TROLL.
Old 12-16-2017, 08:38 PM
n/a

Quote:
Yes. It would. Would it be too much to ask to be a decent person?
Quote:
Leaping over the TROLL.
LOL.. You answer my question and do a troll leap? You already have the post count lead, Tal.

I'm a very decent person, Jon..

But by posting multiple threads about the same thing you're no better than Bog.
Old 12-16-2017, 09:49 PM
n/a

Quote:

This was quite a good story.
Old 12-16-2017, 10:03 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
This was quite a good story.
You said it was interesting when you 1st mentioned it. Why quote yourself?

Wackadoodle
Old 12-16-2017, 10:06 PM
n/a

Quote:
You said it was interesting when you 1st mentioned it. Why quote yourself?

Wackadoodle
He's even quoting himself in the three word sentence thread.. There's not even any trolls to leap there..
Old 12-16-2017, 10:24 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post
He's even quoting himself in the three word sentence thread.. There's not even any trolls to leap there..
He sees trolls everywhere.
Old 12-17-2017, 07:25 AM
n/a

Thumbs up

Quote:

Quite a good story.
Old 12-17-2017, 08:47 AM
n/a

Angry

Quote:
Recording for very probable report to the police department.

Tags
crimes, facebook, survivors/victims, religious, libraries

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.