Originally Posted by Guest
He sees trolls everywhere.
Recording.
Old 12-17-2017, 08:49 AM
n/a

Angry

Quote:
You said it was interesting when you 1st mentioned it. Why quote yourself?

Wackadoodle
Recording continued CRIMINAL HARASSMENT!
Old 12-17-2017, 09:35 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
This is something I put up three years ago on Facebook about a letter I had received from David W Delaplane about religious groups and their addressing the needs of survivors/victims of crimes.

Facebook seems to be helping me out by often highlighting my 224 613 Project posts from years back.

Thank You Facebook people.
This is three years old! Go out and get some Air!
Right chi?
Old 12-17-2017, 10:57 AM
n/a

Quote:
Recording for very probable report to the police department.
For God's sake would you just go to the Sheriff already?!

I swear if you don't I will contact them for you. You've already stated today that this forum is making you physically sick. It's obvious it's also affecting you emotionally. Your mental state of mind should be evaluated before you do something we might all regret.
Old 12-17-2017, 10:30 PM
n/a

Thumbs up

Quote:
This is three years old! Go out and get some Air!
Right chi?
This was highlighted by Facebook-- after I OKed it-- a few days ago. But it is from 12/16/2014 or somewhere around then.
Old 12-17-2017, 10:31 PM
n/a

Angry

Quote:
For God's sake would you just go to the Sheriff already?!

I swear if you don't I will contact them for you. You've already stated today that this forum is making you physically sick. It's obvious it's also affecting you emotionally. Your mental state of mind should be evaluated before you do something we might all regret.
Recording this. That is extremely dangerous talk for someone who lives 3000 miles away AND who CRIMINALLY HARASSES me!!!
Old 12-18-2017, 10:23 AM
n/a

Thumbs up 12/18/2017. Facebook Puts Up Yet Another Older Posting.

Facebook is really helping out with this with yet another post I made in the past which they offer me with the opportunity to highlight today 12/18/2017.

It is similar to this one that they brought back on 12/16/2017.

Quote:
This is something I put up three years ago on Facebook about a letter I had received from David W Delaplane about religious groups and their addressing the needs of survivors/victims of crimes.
Quote:

Quote:
ExecutiveDirectorDavidWDelapla…

I did write various religious organizations in my 224 613 Project to create a dialog about the various needs of survivors/victims of crimes accessible through or in libraries.

Historically, it was the religious groups which were the first places victims could go to get spiritual and emotional help-- and sometimes refuge-- when dealing with an often "just the facts, Mam" kind of approach to meeting the needs of victims//survivors.

In 2014, there are many resources for survivors/victims of crimes, but the accessibility of these still needs to be monitored by caring people from local communities. I hope that you will look at what is in your local law, public, school and other libraries to see what kinds of practical materials these have for survivors/victims of crimes. Mental health resources also must be available through libraries.
Facebook seems to be helping me out by often highlighting my 224 613 Project posts from years back.

Thank You Facebook people.
Old 12-18-2017, 10:57 AM
n/a

Quote:
Recording this. That is extremely dangerous talk for someone who lives 3000 miles away AND who CRIMINALLY HARASSES me!!!
Tal, Why are you stalking this member?
Old 12-18-2017, 11:20 AM
n/a

Quote:
Dangerous for who?

You continually threaten to go to the police but you never do. Why is that? You either know they won't do anything, just like the Moderators. Or you're afraid they will do something. Which is it?
Old 12-18-2017, 12:18 PM
n/a

Quote:
Dangerous? That is obviously a credible threat against a fellow totv member.
Old 12-18-2017, 02:19 PM
n/a

Angry

Quote:
Dangerous? That is obviously a credible threat against a fellow totv member.
CRIMINAL HARASSMENT. By Allegiance.
Old 12-18-2017, 02:20 PM
n/a

Angry

Quote:
Dangerous for who?

You continually threaten to go to the police but you never do. Why is that? You either know they won't do anything, just like the Moderators. Or you're afraid they will do something. Which is it?
CRIMINAL HARASSMENT by Kenswing.
Old 12-18-2017, 02:21 PM
n/a

Angry

Quote:
Tal, Why are you stalking this member?
CRIMINAL HARASSMENT by Allegiance.
Old 12-18-2017, 02:34 PM
n/a

Quote:
CRIMINAL HARASSMENT by Kenswing.
For allegedly having a JD you sure don't know much about the law. There was NOTHING in my statement that could even come close to being considered CRIMINAL.

But in calling me a CRIMINAL you set yourself up nicely for a defamation suit..

Now I can see why you never passed the bar exam.
Old 12-18-2017, 03:16 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post
For allegedly having a JD you sure don't know much about the law. There was NOTHING in my statement that could even come close to being considered CRIMINAL.

But in calling me a CRIMINAL you set yourself up nicely for a defamation suit..

Now I can see why you never passed the bar exam.
There was a federal requirement at the time to give special ed students degrees.

Tags
crimes, facebook, survivors/victims, religious, libraries

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.