Facebook Message from 12/23/2014.

Old 01-09-2018, 11:20 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
There's NOTHING to look at. If I went to the library and asked to see all information relating to the 224 613 project they wouldn't be able to show me anything.
I believe you forgot to use the word "any", as in:
"If I went to ANY library..."
Old 01-09-2018, 12:45 PM
n/a

Thumbs up

Quote:
Hope people will not forget what I was trying to do on here with the 224 613 Project. Use the collective talent of the people on Talk of the Villages to improve what is available in their home town libraries for survivors/victims of crimes as well as for those struggling from mental illness.
Ignore the trolls. This is worth another look.
Old 01-09-2018, 08:17 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post
There's NOTHING to look at. If I went to the library and asked to see all information relating to the 224 613 project they wouldn't be able to show me anything.
There is no project, never has been, never will be. Just like Tal never had a job.

Washed dishes...lol how Many days?

Was a gofer for his sister.... that did not last. Lol

Worked off a student loan thru a stipend... welfare

Tried to volunteer at a library, the library head Gene Coppola banned him from even volunteering at all the libraries in his jurisdiction AKA cease and desist order.

What did I miss or get wrong about your work career buddy?
Old 01-11-2018, 10:30 PM
n/a

Thumbs up

Quote:
Another letter was highlighted today by Facebook. This from the California Victim and Witness Co-ordinating Council. Today as in 1/02/2018. Villages' businesses are on my Facebook page. I follow a lot of them. And police departments are also on there.

That letter is old. Probably from 1992 as I showed it to my interviewer/researcher at the U of CA San Francisco Health Sciences Campus when I was subject #613. This was a study on stress on the unemployed over 17 weeks in late 1992-1993.

CA Victim and Witness Coordinating Council letter is dated 7-30-1992 and was from their President or something like that.

2-24 is my birthday and the day that Rodney Halbower probably murdered Michelle Mitchell. Halbower is on trial for some of the Gypsy Hill murders right now. Michelle was the daughter of my favorite teacher at Earl Wooster HS in Reno, Nevada. Killing Time: DNA evidence turns up heat on cold case
Should be of interest to those who I hope are looking at these various threads.
Old 01-11-2018, 10:49 PM
n/a

Quote:
Who exactly is it that you hope are looking at these threads.
Old 01-11-2018, 10:56 PM
n/a

Unhappy

Quote:
And I do not mean the usual trolls on here.
Old 01-11-2018, 11:01 PM
n/a

Quote:
And I do not mean the usual trolls on here.
Then who? Just trying to understand who your target audience is and why you think they would be looking in the TOTV's Political Forum to get their information.
Old 01-11-2018, 11:35 PM
n/a

Quote:
Then who? Just trying to understand who your target audience is and why you think they would be looking in the TOTV's Political Forum to get their information.
snopes.com: When tinfoil hats aren't enough

Can someone summarize this?
Old 01-11-2018, 11:35 PM
n/a

Quote:

WE are Tal’s target audience. WE are his family. Dysfunctional, yet still his digital family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 01-12-2018, 08:31 AM
n/a

Quote:
WE are Tal’s target audience. WE are his family. Dysfunctional, yet still his digital family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No. You are not my target audience, wiotte. And Allegiance is now not only a criminal harasser but also someone who libels me.
Old 01-12-2018, 08:33 AM
n/a

Thumbs up

Quote:
Another letter was highlighted today by Facebook. This from the California Victim and Witness Co-ordinating Council. Today as in 1/02/2018. Villages' businesses are on my Facebook page. I follow a lot of them. And police departments are also on there.

That letter is old. Probably from 1992 as I showed it to my interviewer/researcher at the U of CA San Francisco Health Sciences Campus when I was subject #613. This was a study on stress on the unemployed over 17 weeks in late 1992-1993.

CA Victim and Witness Coordinating Council letter is dated 7-30-1992 and was from their President or something like that.

2-24 is my birthday and the day that Rodney Halbower probably murdered Michelle Mitchell. Halbower is on trial for some of the Gypsy Hill murders right now. Michelle was the daughter of my favorite teacher at Earl Wooster HS in Reno, Nevada. Killing Time: DNA evidence turns up heat on cold case
I hope people will look at this.
Old 01-12-2018, 08:34 AM
n/a

Quote:
No. You are not my target audience, wiotte.
Then I ask again..

Who is your target audience and why do you think they would be looking in the TOTV's Political Forum to get their information.
Old 01-12-2018, 08:36 AM
n/a

Quote:
Hope people will not forget what I was trying to do on here with the 224 613 Project. Use the collective talent of the people on Talk of the Villages to improve what is available in their home town libraries for survivors/victims of crimes as well as for those struggling from mental illness.
The point of the 224 613 Project.
Old 01-12-2018, 08:39 AM
n/a

Quote:
The point of the 224 613 Project.
Why do you keep promoting a project that you can't explain on someone else's website? Don't you feel bad for stealing their bandwith?
Old 01-12-2018, 08:52 AM
n/a

Quote:
What kind of project manager are you? You say you send out all these letters then have no idea if you received a reply?
No wonder the project is a failure.
Maybe he got a cease and desist order. He should post those on his photobucket.

Tags
crimes, survivors/victims, hope, shows, movies

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.