Facebook Post From One Year Ago.

Old 12-10-2017, 12:31 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
Back to the first post.
The funny thing is soon Tal will be bragging about The post count even though every view is someone that wishes Tal would go away.
Old 12-10-2017, 12:34 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
His wife shows up on my Facebook page every so often as do MANY MANY celebrities.

This movie like the first Ant-Man should be very interesting of fans of the 224 613 Project. Ant-Man and the Wasp - Wikipedia
Yeah right. When they invite you to visit please let us know.
Old 12-10-2017, 12:34 PM
n/a

Quote:
His wife shows up on my Facebook page every so often as do MANY MANY celebrities.

This movie like the first Ant-Man should be very interesting of fans of the 224 613 Project. Ant-Man and the Wasp - Wikipedia
The 224 613 Project does depend on celebrities and their good will and empathy. Something quite lacking with some ardent TRUMP fans even though he-- Donald John Trump-- is just another celebrity with rather ****ty ideas about government.
Old 12-10-2017, 12:35 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by wackadoodle View Post
Your kind of guy?

Tom Hanks, Glenn Frey in 2004: 'Blackfac | The Daily Caller

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 12-10-2017, 12:38 PM
n/a

Quote:
The 224 613 Project does depend on celebrities and their good will and empathy. Something quite lacking with some ardent TRUMP fans even though he-- Donald John Trump-- is just another celebrity with rather ****ty ideas about government.
I probably sent some e-mails to The Apprentice but do not remember. I did send many to Saturday Night Live, Will and Grace and numerous other shows especially soap operas.
Old 12-10-2017, 12:39 PM
n/a

Quote:
"Shows up"? Pictures on your Farcebook page??
Listen up window licker, nobody wants to hear who's picture your looming at while in your room at the parents house at age 58...

Old 12-10-2017, 12:40 PM
n/a

Thumbs up

Did I get answers? Sometimes. The 224s and 613s was what I wanted as they would spark interest in others I had contacted. These would show up in movies, TV shows, ads, and the like. This while I lived in CoppolaVille-- Palm Harbor, FL-- while he strutted around like a peacock.
Old 12-10-2017, 12:43 PM
n/a

Quote:
Did I get answers? Sometimes. The 224s and 613s was what I wanted as they would spark interest in others I had contacted. These would show up in movies, TV shows, ads, and the like.
Yeah? I am surprised you can't "spark interest" in 242s or 613s from anyone on here...

Old 12-10-2017, 12:46 PM
n/a

Quote:
The wackadoodle has no pride...just repeats the same sequence over and over.

Maybe he's a Russian Bot. His posts do tend to run on an endless loop..
Old 12-10-2017, 01:15 PM
n/a

Quote:
Did I get answers? Sometimes. The 224s and 613s was what I wanted as they would spark interest in others I had contacted. These would show up in movies, TV shows, ads, and the like. This while I lived in CoppolaVille-- Palm Harbor, FL-- while he strutted around like a peacock.
Gene Coppola did want 50 percent of any proceeds he could get for the Palm Harbor Library. He said this when I first met him when I had been a volunteer for a month or so at the library he had just started with. He knew a good thing when he saw it. I said "NO!" I did not know this man at all and was not about to hand over in 2000, nine years of hard work. My relationship with Coppola was never all that good. He was the Palm Harbor Library Director and also pretty much controlled much of what went on at the East Lake Community Library where I also volunteered trying to get a foot hold into working in a library in the Tampa Bay area.

There was a talented library director in the man who was Director of the Palm Harbor Library before the man Coppola replaced. That man was fired or quit after a kind of revolt of his staff. Not the talented Director but another person who came after him and just before Gene Coppola.
Old 12-10-2017, 01:20 PM
n/a

Quote:
Gene Coppola did want 50 percent of any proceeds he could get for the Palm Harbor Library. He said this when I first met him when I had been a volunteer for a month or so at the library he had just started with. He knew a good thing when he saw it. I said "NO!" I did not know this man at all and was not about to hand over in 2000, nine years of hard work. My relationship with Coppola was never all that good. He was the Palm Harbor Library Director and also pretty much controlled much of what went on at the East Lake Community Library where I also volunteered trying to get a foot hold into working in a library in the Tampa Bay area.

There was a talented library director in the man who was Director of the Palm Harbor Library before the man Coppola replaced. That man was fired or quit after a kind of revolt of his staff. Not the talented Director but another person who came after him and just before Gene Coppola.
'

No luck in getting a "foot hold", huh?
Old 12-10-2017, 01:22 PM
n/a

Quote:

And then the guy goes and beats you in your own football pool. Talk about sucking hind tit...window licker!

Old 12-10-2017, 01:24 PM
n/a

Only 1 hour till it 224...ooooh

Old 12-10-2017, 01:24 PM
n/a

Quote:

Coppola through the Palm Harbor Library General Counsel threatened me with a STRATEGIC LAWSUIT AGAINST PUBLIC PARTICIPATION in a letter dated March 2, 2004 if I did not stop sending e-mails about the removal of a link to the Florida Victim Services Directory which that library had had for three years or more and then Coppola removed and then lied to me about it being there. His reference staff said that there was no LINK to the Florida Victim Services Directory. There was one to the Florida Lemon Law site. Victim Services Directory

I could not wait to move out of CoppolaVille.
Old 12-10-2017, 01:26 PM
n/a

Quote:
Coppola through the Palm Harbor Library General Counsel threatened me with a STRATEGIC LAWSUIT AGAINST PUBLIC PARTICIPATION in a letter dated March 2, 2004 if I did not stop sending e-mails about the removal of a link to the Florida Victim Services Directory which that library had had for three years or more and then Coppola removed and then lied to me about it being there. His reference staff said that there was no LINK to the Florida Victim Services Directory. There was one to the Florida Lemon Law site.

I could not wait to move out of CoppolaVille.
What is a S.L.A.P.P.?

Strategic lawsuit against public participation - Wikipedia

What is a SLAPP? — Public Participation Project

Victim Services Directory

Tags
facebook, house, white, year

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.