Facebook Post From One Year Ago.

Old 12-10-2017, 04:08 PM
n/a

Thumbs up

Matt Damon Bares feelings On Harvey Weinstein abuse charges | Deadline

I really like Matt Damon's The Martian. Some cool numbers in it if I remember correctly. Could get Lost in them.

The Martian (2015) - Rotten Tomatoes

Matt Damon - Rotten Tomatoes
Old 12-10-2017, 04:09 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I guess everyone is a troll now. Too bad, Tal, in many instances it is your loss.
Yep.. Anyone that asks a legitimate question that he doesn't want to answer is a troll.

I'm still waiting to hear why the post count title is so important to him..
Old 12-10-2017, 04:15 PM
n/a

Thumbs up

Quote:
Matt Damon Bares feelings On Harvey Weinstein abuse charges | Deadline

I really like Matt Damon's The Martian. Some cool numbers in it if I remember correctly. Could get Lost in them.

The Martian (2015) - Rotten Tomatoes

Matt Damon - Rotten Tomatoes
Droll troll leap.
Old 12-10-2017, 04:22 PM
n/a

Quote:
Yep.. Anyone that asks a legitimate question that he doesn't want to answer is a troll.

Yeah, it's really a shame. I can't help but think this has been pretty much a life long problem that keeps him from any kind of success.
Old 12-10-2017, 04:30 PM
n/a

Quote:

His threads are/were never meant to serve as means to answer questions and disseminate information about his 224 613 Project. His threads are about HIM, they have and always will be...about HIM.

The totality of his 224 613 Project work can be summarized by the following quote: "What's in your library."
Old 12-10-2017, 04:33 PM
n/a

Quote:

His threads are/were never meant to serve as means to answer questions and disseminate information about his 224 613 Project. His threads are about HIM, they have and always will be...about HIM.

The totality of his 224 613 Project works can be summarized by the following quote: "What's in your library."
Old 12-10-2017, 04:38 PM
n/a

Quote:

The totality of his 224 613 Project work can be summarized by the following quote: "What's in your library."
It sure does seem that you're right about that. Usually if you are promoting something, especially a life long project, you make yourself approachable to others in order to "sell" it. Seems like he has had many stumbling blocks along the way, and most seem to entail NOT dealing appropriately with others.
Old 12-10-2017, 04:58 PM
n/a

Thumbs up

Quote:
This is a post from 12/09/2016 on Facebook. This is to a link to Photobucket and documents backing up what I say here on the Political Forum of Talk of the Villages.

Also sent a lot of e-mails to people trying to get them to look at the Findlaw message boards where many of the documents were described while I dealt with all the attacks from other posters on Findlaw as well.

I do not know what the number of views for my Photobucket array would be now. It was 20, 477 a year ago today.
First post. IGNORE the trolls.

This was from my Facebook page from a year or so yesterday.

Quote:
Quote:
[deleted...taltarzac725/profile/
Quote:
20, 477 views of my almost 26 year old Herculean 224 613 Project to empower survivors/victims of crimes through access to practical information available through or in libraries of all kinds. Many of these letters were copied, reduced in size, and recopied and sent in the 1990s to lawyers, librarians, victim/witness assistance centers, psychiatrists, social workers, teachers, nurses, physicians, writers, celebrities with connections to Hollywood, dancers, singers, comedians, and many many others. Note the letters from the Clinton White House as well as the 2nd Bush White House.
Old 12-10-2017, 07:08 PM
n/a

Coo Coo

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 12-10-2017, 07:25 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
First post. IGNORE the trolls.

This was from my Facebook page from a year or so yesterday.
Here's the thing. I live in the year 2017, almost 2018 and I work daily with victims of crime and survivors of abuse.

People nowadays (under age 60) don't go to the library. The go online. They search for help and resources there. They don't use the library. And they certainly have never heard of 224 613. They have heard of 90210...

Tal, rather than stressing yourself out over harassment from TOTV "trolls" might I suggest you actually stress yourself out over something more important? Your entire life's project is complete and utter
bullsh!t. The good news there is still time to make something of yourself. At 58 you have 30 years of living, maybe more. Turn your life around and do something valuable with your life... you won't regret it!

Sent from my SM-N920R4 using Tapatalk
Old 12-10-2017, 07:29 PM
n/a

Quote:
Here's the thing. I live in the year 2017, almost 2018 and I work daily with victims of crime and survivors of abuse.

People nowadays (under age 60) don't go to the library. The go online. They search for help and resources there. They don't use the library. And they certainly have never heard of 224 613. They have heard of 90210...

Tal, rather than stressing yourself out over harassment from TOTV "trolls" might I suggest you actually stress yourself out over something more important? Your entire life's project is complete and utter
bullsh!t. The good news there is still time to make something of yourself. At 58 you have 30 years of living, maybe more. Turn your life around and do something valuable with your life... you won't regret it!

You obviously don't see the entire picture.. He has FB messages. He has FB friends. He sent out millions of letters.. He lives in 1992.. You're just not getting it.. lol
Old 12-10-2017, 07:53 PM
n/a

Angry

The sociopathological nature of some of these trolls posting should be quite obvious by now.
Old 12-10-2017, 08:09 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
The sociopathological nature of some of these trolls posting should be quite obvious by now.
Yes, you hit the nail on the head. Are you looking in the mirror?

Old 12-10-2017, 08:13 PM
n/a

Angry

Quote:
And this is worth repeating.
Old 12-10-2017, 08:15 PM
n/a

Quote:
And this is worth repeating.
You just can't help yourself can you?

Are you getting mad yet?

Tags
facebook, house, white, year

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.