Facebook Post From One Year Ago.

Old 12-10-2017, 08:19 PM
n/a

Angry

Welcome to the Sumter County Sheriff's Office Website

May make a report about this to the Sumter County Sheriff. It will not be immediate but once I get some advice from people. Then I will see.
Old 12-10-2017, 08:21 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest

May make a report about this to the Sumter County Sheriff. It will not be immediate but once I get some advice from people. Then I will see.
Go ahead. They love it when people call in voluntarily for a Baker Act Evaluation..
Old 12-10-2017, 08:45 PM
n/a

Quote:

Be sure to tell those whom you seek advise from that everyone is required to 'opt in' before they can post and and by opting in, they fully understand the rules governing the unmoderated forum.

Tell them that all Political Forum posters are anonymous and that there is an 'Ignore' option available to all posters so that they can choose to avoid reading posts that they find annoying or personally objectionable.

I'd be very interested in what they have to say. Please post the results of your conversations.
Old 12-10-2017, 08:46 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ32162 View Post
Be sure to tell those whom you seek advise from that everyone is required to 'opt in' before they can post and and by opting in, they fully understand the rules governing the unmoderated forum.

Tell them that all Political Forum posters are anonymous and that there is an 'Ignore' option available to all posters so that they can choose to avoid reading posts that they find annoying or personally objectionable.

I'd be very interested in what they have to say. Please post the results of yout conversations.
I am sure he will take notes. No recordings as Florida is a two party state.
Old 12-10-2017, 10:17 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post

Besides coyotes, are there wolves in The Villages, too? I hear someone crying...

Sent from my SM-N920R4 using Tapatalk
Old 12-10-2017, 10:38 PM
n/a

Thumbs up

Quote:
One of these letters was from an Alabama Attorney General named Jeffrey Sessions. Office of The Attorney General - ALABAMA
Kind of cool.
Old 12-11-2017, 08:42 AM
n/a

Quote:
Kind of cool.
The letter that you referenced was from Jeff Session's secretary (she signed it), not Jeff sessions. There is a difference.
Old 12-11-2017, 08:44 AM
n/a

Angry

Quote:

Still seeking advice about how to proceed with this.
Old 12-11-2017, 08:46 AM
n/a

Angry

Quote:
This is a post from 12/09/2016 on Facebook. This is to a link to Photobucket and documents backing up what I say here on the Political Forum of Talk of the Villages.
Quote:
Quote:
[deleted...taltarzac725/profile/ ]

20, 477 views of my almost 26 year old Herculean 224 613 Project to empower survivors/victims of crimes through access to practical information available through or in libraries of all kinds. Many of these letters were copied, reduced in size, and recopied and sent in the 1990s to lawyers, librarians, victim/witness assistance centers, psychiatrists, social workers, teachers, nurses, physicians, writers, celebrities with connections to Hollywood, dancers, singers, comedians, and many many others. Note the letters from the Clinton White House as well as the 2nd Bush White House.
Also sent a lot of e-mails to people trying to get them to look at the Findlaw message boards where many of the documents were described while I dealt with all the attacks from other posters on Findlaw as well.

I do not know what the number of views for my Photobucket array would be now. It was 20, 477 a year ago today.
I would need to talk to the Sumter County Sheriff's Office about all this which would be hard.
Old 12-11-2017, 08:51 AM
n/a

Quote:
I would need to talk to the Sumter County Sheriff's Office about all this which would be hard.
It's not hard, just walk right in. They are very friendly.
Old 12-11-2017, 08:52 AM
n/a

Angry

Quote:
It's not hard, just walk right in. They are very friendly.
Recording this.
Old 12-11-2017, 08:54 AM
n/a

Quote:
I think they will direct you to one of their PSA videos.

SCSO-Who Wants to be a Victim - YouTube
Old 12-11-2017, 12:57 PM
n/a

Angry

Quote:
I think they will direct you to one of their PSA videos.

SCSO-Who Wants to be a Victim - YouTube
Recording this. Continued harassment from Allegiance.
Old 12-11-2017, 04:57 PM
n/a

Quote:
Recording this. Continued harassment from Allegiance.
Dont be a victim buddy.
Old 12-12-2017, 10:33 AM
n/a

Angry

Quote:
Dont be a victim buddy.
Recording this.

LOCK HIM UP. I mean Allegiance for long term CRIMINAL HARASSMENT which is against the law in Florida.

Tags
facebook, house, white, year

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.