Fall of the American Empire

Old 05-20-2017, 07:03 AM
n/a

Default Fall of the American Empire

The only words I can think of to describe our country today. We have a large number of people who in the face of obvious criminal activity, degradation of our highest office, and racism, will support a totally imcompetent egomaniac.
Our country is divided more than any time in our history. What has happened to our society that has become so selfish, entitled, and racist?
I know so many people here who are totally oblivious to what is going on. They either just don't care or just plain ignorant.
As a student of history, I see so many similarities with the German people in 1930. We just don't learn from our history.
Old 05-20-2017, 07:21 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
The only words I can think of to describe our country today. We have a large number of people who in the face of obvious criminal activity, degradation of our highest office, and racism, will support a totally imcompetent egomaniac.
Our country is divided more than any time in our history. What has happened to our society that has become so selfish, entitled, and racist?
I know so many people here who are totally oblivious to what is going on. They either just don't care or just plain ignorant.
As a student of history, I see so many similarities with the German people in 1930. We just don't learn from our history.
I am not that worried any longer. The media is coming down hard on Donald John Trump and his demagoguery and the racism it fed off of during his campaign and earlier with his birther movement leadership. And the DC establishment will fight Trump tooth and nail to keep their control of the Beltway. We will have to wait and see who is left standing though. Will Mike Pence survive the shake-up? Mike Pence wants us to believe he’s innocent. Don’t buy it. - The Washington Post
Old 05-20-2017, 07:33 AM
n/a

Quote:
We have 3 "races" or "species" all vying for the same resources. The top species is committing genetic suicide as they PROMOTE the lesser species to reproduce wantonly.

America is in decline because the PEOPLE who make up America are in decline...being replaced by 3rd world violent idiots. Whites are at 50% right now and forecast to be 20-25% in 30 years...we'll have declined a LOT more by then. We've already declined from #1 to #25 since we began "turning brown".

America dies within 30 years...it's inevitable.

There is not ONE successful place that was once white and turned brown. There are a lot that collapsed into chaos.
Old 05-20-2017, 07:52 AM
n/a

We are in trouble, but I think our democratic institutions and the governmental structure established in our Constitution are pretty flexible and can withstand this turmoil. The 2018 elections will be a pivotal point for us.

The racists, bigots, and others whose philosophy is based on hate and superiority have always been here. They now just have a POTUS who empowers them to speak out their hateful message. Currently our government is stymied by partisanship, on both sides of the aisle. We need leadership to bring us together, and that is the farthest thing from what is happening currently.

America was deeply divided during the Presidency of Richard Nixon. We were divided over Viet Nam and other wars. We were most divided over slavery and the Civil War. We've murdered our Presidents, fallen into economic depression, and been at war somewhere in the world far more than not at war during the history of our nation, and yet we survive. We experience. We learn. We adjust. And we persevere.

I am convinced that what ultimately makes us unique in America is a free press. Those who attack a free press so so because they fear the truth. As long as we have people who tell us the truth, no matter how much that truth hurts, we will be able to see our course and correct our course when we need to do so.
Old 05-20-2017, 11:01 AM
n/a

Quote:
We are in trouble, but I think our democratic institutions and the governmental structure established in our Constitution are pretty flexible and can withstand this turmoil. The 2018 elections will be a pivotal point for us.

The racists, bigots, and others whose philosophy is based on hate and superiority have always been here. They now just have a POTUS who empowers them to speak out their hateful message. Currently our government is stymied by partisanship, on both sides of the aisle. We need leadership to bring us together, and that is the farthest thing from what is happening currently.

America was deeply divided during the Presidency of Richard Nixon. We were divided over Viet Nam and other wars. We were most divided over slavery and the Civil War. We've murdered our Presidents, fallen into economic depression, and been at war somewhere in the world far more than not at war during the history of our nation, and yet we survive. We experience. We learn. We adjust. And we persevere.

I am convinced that what ultimately makes us unique in America is a free press. Those who attack a free press so so because they fear the truth. As long as we have people who tell us the truth, no matter how much that truth hurts, we will be able to see our course and correct our course when we need to do so.
Oh to be so naive... So obtuse... So dense... So vacuous... I wish I'd never taken the "red pill"... Once you know...you can never come back.

You fiddle while Rome burns...you argue over the arrangement of the deck chairs on the sinking Titanic. And THAT is exactly what is happening only it's Hispanics swarming in that will sink this great ship.

Why can't you people comprehend our countries future? There has NEVER been a country that remained the same after being overrun with foreigners. ESPECIALLY when they are 3rd world brown people. Jamaica, Haiti...former pearls of the Atlantic...now fetid slums. S Africa once thriving...taken over by blacks...with such high hopes...it worked for a few years and then fell to pieces. S Africa is now a murder capital. Whites are being run off their land and killed...slavery STILL exists where WE BOUGHT OURS. They haven't ended slavery...they just have different customers now.

GENETICALLY...they are NOT us...pretending they are is dragging us down...it WILL destroy us.
Old 05-20-2017, 01:45 PM
n/a

Quote:
If anybody was not worried about the the speed of the decline of America's core values and race relations during the past 8 years ......then there sure as hell is nothing to worry about now.......it is just a continuation.

We do have a continuation generated and aggravated by the fact the democrats lost their so called sure thing election last November. And they, along with the mainstream media are committed to violent tearing apart of America to facilitate their agenda.

Trump being a threat to the Obama agenda, a threat to Clinton's ability to do anything and a threat to the business as usual politicians and the special interest groups and minority groups who all stand to lose benefit(s) under Trump........a new resistance movement is afoot in America....and it has not one damn thing to do with furthering of America. Only the destruction of Trump....and willing to $hitcan America in the process.
Old 05-20-2017, 04:11 PM
n/a

Quote:
If anybody was not worried about the the speed of the decline of America's core values and race relations during the past 8 years ......then there sure as hell is nothing to worry about now.......it is just a continuation.

We do have a continuation generated and aggravated by the fact the democrats lost their so called sure thing election last November. And they, along with the mainstream media are committed to violent tearing apart of America to facilitate their agenda.

Trump being a threat to the Obama agenda, a threat to Clinton's ability to do anything and a threat to the business as usual politicians and the special interest groups and minority groups who all stand to lose benefit(s) under Trump........a new resistance movement is afoot in America....and it has not one damn thing to do with furthering of America. Only the destruction of Trump....and willing to $hitcan America in the process.
Trump is the one who is flushing America's core values into the toilet.
Old 05-20-2017, 04:34 PM
n/a

Quote:
Trump is the one who is flushing America's core values into the toilet.
It was flushed long before he came on the scene.
Some of you are just confused and have been led astray.
Old 05-21-2017, 05:53 AM
n/a

Quote:

Au contraire:

I agree that our Constitution and form of government provide a sound barrier from total collapse but it continues to be weakened by those who have made attempts to circumvent the US Constitution.

You error when you speak of this President as promoting hate and racism. Where you error is that their are dark forces intent on removing this president spewing lies and innuendo which is very damaging to the nation as a whole.

Indeed we were divided during the Nixon years Viet Nam and the Civil War.

However, despite what you were taught in school the Civil War while said to have been about slavery was really an attempt to vilify the South by publicly shaming them for the slavery that “caused the Civil War”, when, in fact, the war itself was truly and unequivocally a result of northern lawmakers’ attempts to sabotage the sovereignty provided by states’ rights as the nation continued westward to its manifest destiny.

The so called free press , the Fourth Estate indeed is free but it has degraded to the worse sort of yellow journalism and is bent on spinning out right lies in order to get this president removed from office.

This so called free press which is suppose to be a truth teller and watch dog for all Americans has lost all its credibility and that is bad for a democracy.

Finally this president has a deep interest in state rights and if you recollect the states organized the federal government and not the other way around. I believe in state rights and I abhor the attempt by many progressives to have the federal government take control of all things.
total federaal cntrol will damge this nation more than any other one event.

Personal Best Regards
Old 05-21-2017, 06:04 AM
n/a

Quote:
Au contraire:

I agree that our Constitution and form of government provide a sound barrier from total collapse but it continues to be weakened by those who have made attempts to circumvent the US Constitution.

You error when you speak of this President as promoting hate and racism. Where you error is that their are dark forces intent on removing this president spewing lies and innuendo which is very damaging to the nation as a whole.

However, despite what you were taught in school the Civil War while said to have been about slavery was really an attempt to vilify the South by publicly shaming them for the slavery that “caused the Civil War”, when, in fact, the war itself was truly and unequivocally a result of northern lawmakers’ attempts to sabotage the sovereignty provided by states’ rights as the nation continued westward to its manifest destiny.

The so called free press , the Fourth Estate indeed is free but it has degraded to the worse sort of yellow journalism and is bent on spinning out right lies in order to get this president removed from office.

This so called free press which is suppose to be a truth teller and watch dog for all Americans has lost all its credibility and that is bad for a democracy.

Finally this president has a deep interest in state rights and if you recollect the states organized the federal government and not the other way around. I believe in state rights and I abhor the attempt by many progressives to have the federal government take control of all things.
total federaal cntrol will damge this nation more than any other one event.

Personal Best Regards
Turning into a MAJORITY Hispanic WILL damage this nation more than any other event OR group of events.
Old 05-21-2017, 06:06 AM
n/a

Quote:
Au contraire:

I agree that our Constitution and form of government provide a sound barrier from total collapse but it continues to be weakened by those ho have made attempts to circumvent the US Constitution.

Personal Best Regards:
"Where you error is that their are dark forces intent on removing this president spewing lies and innuendo which is very damaging to the nation as a whole. "

Yet you can never ever, not once dispute the lies and total deceit practiced by this White House.

You always get heavily, and self righteously offended when you are criticized, or your loving hero, yet with this statement, as with others you offend.me and other posters.

I back up what I say...Trump lies. I back up what I say...Trump deceives.

I can accept backing of Trump....I cannot accept your lies, because you either lie or are braindead as to what is happening.

You tout fear for the country, which coming from you is downright silly. You SUPPORT lying from the White House. That alone, and it certainly is not alone in naming the sins of this administration, is indicative of your total love for this man, and your total disrespect for this country.
Old 05-21-2017, 06:27 AM
n/a

Quote:
"Where you error is that their are dark forces intent on removing this president spewing lies and innuendo which is very damaging to the nation as a whole. "

Yet you can never ever, not once dispute the lies and total deceit practiced by this White House.

You always get heavily, and self righteously offended when you are criticized, or your loving hero, yet with this statement, as with others you offend.me and other posters.

I back up what I say...Trump lies. I back up what I say...Trump deceives.

I can accept backing of Trump....I cannot accept your lies, because you either lie or are braindead as to what is happening.

You tout fear for the country, which coming from you is downright silly. You SUPPORT lying from the White House. That alone, and it certainly is not alone in naming the sins of this administration, is indicative of your total love for this man, and your total disrespect for this country.

Once again, you've laid bare RubiTHECon's (and all Trump Cultist's)...core and fundamental despicableness.
Old 05-21-2017, 07:35 AM
n/a

IN OCTOBER 2016........

"Trump said countries such as Saudi Arabia and Qatar that "push gays off buildings and treat women horribly" have given her foundation millions of dollars. He asked why Clinton would not give back the money she has received from certain countries that treat certain groups of people badly."

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/10/19/trump...nterprise.html

TODAY.....

"RIYADH, Saudi Arabia—The World Bank plans to announce Sunday at an event with Ivanka Trump, the U.S. president’s daughter and senior White House adviser, that Saudi Arabia and United Arab Emirates have pledged $100 million collectively toward a fund for women who own or want to start businesses, "

Saudi Arabia, U.A.E. Pledge $100 Million to World Bank’s Women Entrepreneurs Fund - WSJ
Old 05-21-2017, 08:00 AM
n/a

Quote:
IN OCTOBER 2016........

"Trump said countries such as Saudi Arabia and Qatar that "push gays off buildings and treat women horribly" have given her foundation millions of dollars. He asked why Clinton would not give back the money she has received from certain countries that treat certain groups of people badly."

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/10/19/trump...nterprise.html

TODAY.....

"RIYADH, Saudi Arabia—The World Bank plans to announce Sunday at an event with Ivanka Trump, the U.S. president’s daughter and senior White House adviser, that Saudi Arabia and United Arab Emirates have pledged $100 million collectively toward a fund for women who own or want to start businesses, "

Saudi Arabia, U.A.E. Pledge $100 Million to World Bank’s Women Entrepreneurs Fund - WSJ
I like what Ivanka Trump is trying to do for women in some Arab countries. She and her husband seem like decent and reasonable people. Ivanka Trump - Thank you World Bank President Jim Yong Kim... | Facebook

Ivanka Trump - This morning I participated in a powerful... | Facebook
Old 05-21-2017, 09:05 AM
n/a

Quote:
I like what Ivanka Trump is trying to do for women in some Arab countries. She and her husband seem like decent and reasonable people. Ivanka Trump - Thank you World Bank President Jim Yong Kim... | Facebook

Ivanka Trump - This morning I participated in a powerful... | Facebook
Rumor is her husband is the only WH associate named in the Trump investigation.

So you are just fine with the hypocrisy of this family ?

Tags
people, history, totally, country, oblivious

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.