Fall of the American Empire

Old 05-21-2017, 09:07 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Rumor is her husband is the only WH associate named in the Trump investigation.

So you are just fine with the hypocrisy of this family ?
When you have something more than just rumor get back to me. And I do not condemn a whole family because something one of its members has done. These are each different people. Jared Kushner to be questioned over ties to Russia | USA News | Al Jazeera
Old 05-21-2017, 09:10 AM
n/a

Quote:
When you have something more than just rumor get back to me.
I do not disagree...simply responding to your post.

You get back to me when the Trump family even gets close to the good work of others they condemn.

How quickly the human rights are forgotten....how quickly those big bad Muslims are suddenly our friends.

Read a bit about good they are as "friends"
Old 05-21-2017, 09:11 AM
n/a

Quote:
When you have something more than just rumor get back to me. And I do not condemn a whole family because something one of its members has done. These are each different people.
It's ALL "rumor"...even the "news"...
Old 05-21-2017, 09:14 AM
n/a

Quote:
When you have something more than just rumor get back to me. And I do not condemn a whole family because something one of its members has done. These are each different people.
But, this family, all of them, have embarrassed the Bush family, including the mother. They do not have enough time to match the contributions of others.

It is not just one...they all, every single one has condemned every charity, except their own, shown to be a scam, and not one of the orgs being studied as laundering Russian money.

If you think Donald is the only bad apple, I suggest you read up.
Old 05-21-2017, 09:14 AM
n/a

Quote:
It's ALL "rumor"...even the "news"...
So, YOU believe ONLY DONALD TRUMP ?
Old 05-21-2017, 09:20 AM
n/a

Quote:
I like what Ivanka Trump is trying to do for women in some Arab countries. She and her husband seem like decent and reasonable people. Ivanka Trump - Thank you World Bank President Jim Yong Kim... | Facebook

Ivanka Trump - This morning I participated in a powerful... | Facebook
So you have now been conned. Ok, you have just joined the victim list of the Trump org.

Amazing how when others condemn the treatment of women, they are shut down, and they have said not one word about civil rights during this visit, yet you give sainthood.

The condemnation by any Trump is a tool...a passageway to more money for the family.

Bush and Clinton's have done so much for human rights over there, yet we make Ivanka Trump a saint.
Old 05-21-2017, 09:27 AM
n/a

Quote:
So, YOU believe ONLY DONALD TRUMP ?
I don't believe ANY of them...
Old 05-21-2017, 09:37 AM
n/a

Quote:
Turning into a MAJORITY Hispanic WILL damage this nation more than any other event OR group of events.
So tell me how we change it. You may want to check out the statistics but mixed marriages are on the rise. it is especially so in the Hispanic and Asian communities; albeit it has increased in the black community.

Our democracy (Republic) is build on the premise that ALL MEN are created equal. it would be naive' to believe that every citizen would abide by that belief but then that is why we have government for better or worse.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 05-21-2017, 09:38 AM
n/a

Quote:
When you have something more than just rumor get back to me. And I do not condemn a whole family because something one of its members has done. These are each different people. Jared Kushner to be questioned over ties to Russia | USA News | Al Jazeera
"When you have something more than just rumor get back to me. And I do not condemn a whole family because something one of its members has done. These are each different people."

The more I think of this sentence the more offended I become. You do not condemn an entire family you say......the Bush and the Clintons, politics aside have done more things for more people in one week than the Trumps can even imagine.

They are all very very rich, and have done not one thing for this country EVER in all of their lives. If you think that the daughter and son in law are not complicit, you are dreaming.

Why we idolize a liar and his family, who know, and demean others who actually and truely help others, who actually speak out on human rights.....well, I do not get it but it appears you have gone to that dark side where we get nothing done in this country as we fawn over more EXTREMLY RICH folks making more money at our expense and now we add the ingredient of that family simply lying when necessary.

Why would people who have such close access to, and are obviously aware of the dealings of such a person as Trump get a pass like this.
Old 05-21-2017, 09:40 AM
n/a

I just want to remind all who read that this thread is about HYPOCRISY at the highest possible level.

In 7 months Saudi money became clean suddenly...and ok to take.
Old 05-21-2017, 09:40 AM
n/a

Quote:
So you have now been conned. Ok, you have just joined the victim list of the Trump org.

Amazing how when others condemn the treatment of women, they are shut down, and they have said not one word about civil rights during this visit, yet you give sainthood.

The condemnation by any Trump is a tool...a passageway to more money for the family.

Bush and Clinton's have done so much for human rights over there, yet we make Ivanka Trump a saint.
I have done nothing of the sort. Just do not like it when people paint with a very broad brush. How about looking at each person rather than overgeneralizing!
Old 05-21-2017, 09:55 AM
n/a

If this thread is about hypocrisy at the highest level why is there no mention of all the hypocritical antics of
Obama
Clinton
Lynch
Rice
Holder
et al

It seems the media the supporters of and the followers and parrots of the party of the above have an obvious double standard.....more like they did and can do no wrong and anybody who beat them in the last election can do no right.

A merry go round with a predictable destination.

Actually very laughable.
Old 05-21-2017, 10:16 AM
n/a

Default You might read

Quote:
The only words I can think of to describe our country today. We have a large number of people who in the face of obvious criminal activity, degradation of our highest office, and racism, will support a totally imcompetent egomaniac.
Our country is divided more than any time in our history. What has happened to our society that has become so selfish, entitled, and racist?
I know so many people here who are totally oblivious to what is going on. They either just don't care or just plain ignorant.
As a student of history, I see so many similarities with the German people in 1930. We just don't learn from our history.
There never was an american empire.

In your last paragraph,"As a student of history."
You see Trump as Hitler Like and I see Obama as Hitler Like.

Obama shares Hitler's ability to mass hypnotize large groups of people.

Your view that anyone that does not agree with you is either stupid or ignorant-is in large part what leads to the rise of a dictator.

WE SHOULD ALL BE THANKFUL THAT OUR SYSTEM OF GOVERNMENT HAS PREVENTED THE RISE OF A DICTATOR.
We have been close several times-Washington-the people thought they wanted a king, Lincoln-suspended constitutional rights and vastly increased the power of the presidency, FDR-again vastly increased the power of central government and the presidency. About 20 of FDR's bills were declared UNCONSTITUTIONAL. Obama-while our FORMERLY FREE PRESS screamed about Bush and Chaney expanding presidential power there was not a peep about Obama. Last night on Fox news they reported that 90% of the stories on CNN and NBC are anti trump. They also reported under Obama 40% were anti Obama.

yOU WILL RESORT TO QUESTIONING THE SOURCE ETC-DO YOU NOT SEE THAT IS A SIMTUM OF THE PROBLEM IN THE US TODAY????
Old 05-21-2017, 10:29 AM
n/a

Default Wow as to your charge

Quote:
I just want to remind all who read that this thread is about HYPOCRISY at the highest possible level.

In 7 months Saudi money became clean suddenly...and ok to take.
As Trump admitted in the debates he, as a businessman, gave money to the Clintons in case he needed their ear. That was before the obviously corrupt CLINTON FOUNDATION became a news item.

Re: Saudi money
No one gives significant money with no strings attached.
Research Saudi money to American Colleges. Look up your school or school some family member does or has attended.
Syracuse, where I went has taken millions from the Saudis.
Suddenly, they have Muslim studies etc.

It is interesting, that as presented Trump wrote these deals. This is simply false-I HOPE. The deals were written by ??? Boeing and Lockheed martin and Trump simply allowed them to go through.
Old 05-21-2017, 11:17 AM
n/a

Quote:
I have done nothing of the sort. Just do not like it when people paint with a very broad brush. How about looking at each person rather than overgeneralizing!
I DO THAT in every case. As I suggest, I THINK you should broaden your reading a bit....

Ivanka Trump and Women'''s Issues: A White House Balancing Act | Fortune.com

Is Ivanka Trump a passionate political advocate — or a businesswoman building her brand? - The Washington Post

Nothing blistering bad in either article, because she has done nothing for the country as of yet...only her and the family business.

That is not a bad thing in itself, but the hypocrisy and lying is genetic it appears.

Also, it should be noted that Jared Kushners father served two years for illegal political contributions and hiring a hooker to set up his brother in law. Now, out of prison his first hires to help Jared and he run the business....two ex cons and fellow prisoners. You would think a family might have some without this past.

Jared Kushner’s Felon Father Brought Two Fellow Inmates Into Company - Bloomberg

Tags
people, history, totally, country, oblivious

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.