Fall of the American Empire

Old 05-21-2017, 11:54 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I DO THAT in every case. As I suggest, I THINK you should broaden your reading a bit....

Ivanka Trump and Women'''s Issues: A White House Balancing Act | Fortune.com

Is Ivanka Trump a passionate political advocate — or a businesswoman building her brand? - The Washington Post

Nothing blistering bad in either article, because she has done nothing for the country as of yet...only her and the family business.

That is not a bad thing in itself, but the hypocrisy and lying is genetic it appears.

Also, it should be noted that Jared Kushners father served two years for illegal political contributions and hiring a hooker to set up his brother in law. Now, out of prison his first hires to help Jared and he run the business....two ex cons and fellow prisoners. You would think a family might have some without this past.

Jared Kushner’s Felon Father Brought Two Fellow Inmates Into Company - Bloomberg
Thanks for those links. I will look into them.
Old 05-21-2017, 12:11 PM
n/a

Quote:
So tell me how we change it. You may want to check out the statistics but mixed marriages are on the rise. it is especially so in the Hispanic and Asian communities; albeit it has increased in the black community.

Our democracy (Republic) is build on the premise that ALL MEN are created equal. it would be naive' to believe that every citizen would abide by that belief but then that is why we have government for better or worse.

Personal Best Regards:
We have the SCOTUS declare they got it wrong and the anchor babies were NOT under the jurisdiction of the government and are therefore NOT citizens. They go and their children too...or you lose your country to them...choose. They ARE the majority below age 7 and that number rises each year...within 30 year, Hispanics WILL be the majority and THEY will be running things.

Well...if our white women MUST screw outside the race/species...better them than the blacks which are REALLY a different species with different ancestors. Whites/Asians/Hispanics are like Darwin's finches, different species due to geographic separation...NOT because of a different ancestral heritage. Blacks came from a different base stock than everyone else, they lack the Neanderthal ancestor that we ALL have.

The founders did NOT consider the blacks to be men. We shouldn't either. Our problems started when we did. Our problems will get worse until we don't.

Quote:
"When you have something more than just rumor get back to me. And I do not condemn a whole family because something one of its members has done. These are each different people."

The more I think of this sentence the more offended I become. You do not condemn an entire family you say......the Bush and the Clintons, politics aside have done more things for more people in one week than the Trumps can even imagine.

They are all very very rich, and have done not one thing for this country EVER in all of their lives. If you think that the daughter and son in law are not complicit, you are dreaming.

Why we idolize a liar and his family, who know, and demean others who actually and truely help others, who actually speak out on human rights.....well, I do not get it but it appears you have gone to that dark side where we get nothing done in this country as we fawn over more EXTREMLY RICH folks making more money at our expense and now we add the ingredient of that family simply lying when necessary.

Why would people who have such close access to, and are obviously aware of the dealings of such a person as Trump get a pass like this.
Those working for "human rights" are actually the ones lying to us. They will destroy America. Diversity will destroy America. The Hispanic majority will destroy America.

Quote:
I just want to remind all who read that this thread is about HYPOCRISY at the highest possible level.

In 7 months Saudi money became clean suddenly...and ok to take.
The 19 hijackers were supposedly from Saudi Arabia... Hypocrisy? We've been living with it a long time...

Quote:
There never was an american empire.

In your last paragraph,"As a student of history."
You see Trump as Hitler Like and I see Obama as Hitler Like.

Obama shares Hitler's ability to mass hypnotize large groups of people.

Your view that anyone that does not agree with you is either stupid or ignorant-is in large part what leads to the rise of a dictator.

WE SHOULD ALL BE THANKFUL THAT OUR SYSTEM OF GOVERNMENT HAS PREVENTED THE RISE OF A DICTATOR.
We have been close several times-Washington-the people thought they wanted a king, Lincoln-suspended constitutional rights and vastly increased the power of the presidency, FDR-again vastly increased the power of central government and the presidency. About 20 of FDR's bills were declared UNCONSTITUTIONAL. Obama-while our FORMERLY FREE PRESS screamed about Bush and Chaney expanding presidential power there was not a peep about Obama. Last night on Fox news they reported that 90% of the stories on CNN and NBC are anti trump. They also reported under Obama 40% were anti Obama.

yOU WILL RESORT TO QUESTIONING THE SOURCE ETC-DO YOU NOT SEE THAT IS A SIMTUM OF THE PROBLEM IN THE US TODAY????
Are you kidding Susie? America has been an empire for a long long time. We have more military bases overseas than at home. Almost EVERY country has some form of an American base on it.

OUR government has been using Hitlers ability to mass hypnotize the people for decades. Take racial equality...a big lie...mass propaganda...beat into us until we believe it dispite ALL the evidence to the contrary. despite ALL evidence to the contrary...where IS the black villages? Black MIT? Black anything successful.

The SYSTEM is the dictator. The president is just the latest talking head that appears to run it...the latest CEO taking direction from the board. Paid to convince everyone how marvelous everything is and all the great new things we'll all be doing.
Old 05-22-2017, 09:53 AM
n/a

You sound like Adolph Hitler. The person who wrote that the brown black and foreigners will bring our country down was absolutely disgusting - such a racist bigot - God bless our country survives for what it was supossed to stand for.
Old 05-22-2017, 11:07 AM
n/a

Default Nixon is an interesting point

Quote:
We are in trouble, but I think our democratic institutions and the governmental structure established in our Constitution are pretty flexible and can withstand this turmoil. The 2018 elections will be a pivotal point for us.

The racists, bigots, and others whose philosophy is based on hate and superiority have always been here. They now just have a POTUS who empowers them to speak out their hateful message. Currently our government is stymied by partisanship, on both sides of the aisle. We need leadership to bring us together, and that is the farthest thing from what is happening currently.

America was deeply divided during the Presidency of Richard Nixon. We were divided over Viet Nam and other wars. We were most divided over slavery and the Civil War. We've murdered our Presidents, fallen into economic depression, and been at war somewhere in the world far more than not at war during the history of our nation, and yet we survive. We experience. We learn. We adjust. And we persevere.

I am convinced that what ultimately makes us unique in America is a free press. Those who attack a free press so so because they fear the truth. As long as we have people who tell us the truth, no matter how much that truth hurts, we will be able to see our course and correct our course when we need to do so.

You might find it interesting to KNOW that Eisenhower, like Obama picked his successor and that was Nixon.

Just like Hillary and Obama, the nation was shocked by who won-KENNEDY.

UNLIKE OBAMA, EISENHOWER AIDED KENNEDY FOR THE NATION-FOR OUR NATION.

Typical of his world view, and apparently yours, OBAMA AND HIS TRIBE CHOOSE TO TEAR DOWN THE PEOPLE'S CHOICE-TRUMP.

Wouldn't it be exciting if Trump moved the middle east toward peace??? Bush, Clinton, Obama ALL HAVE FAILED.
Old 05-22-2017, 04:49 PM
n/a

Quote:
You sound like Adolph Hitler. The person who wrote that the brown black and foreigners will bring our country down was absolutely disgusting - such a racist bigot - God bless our country survives for what it was supossed to stand for.
It won't survive..."America" is finished...it will be replaced by Mexico II. It's inevitable...a mathematical certainty. Hispanics are ALREADY the majority of children being born...from here on out...it's just a matter of time.
Old 05-23-2017, 07:34 AM
n/a

Nigder adulation...It's everywhere and usually deceptive..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_6989.jpg (53.5 KB, 9 views)
Old 05-23-2017, 07:47 AM
n/a

Quote:
Yes it is...in the last 8 years...a coincidence?...blacks have been portrayed as "the boss", the "rich guy", the one with all the answers, the hero...with some white guy/guys working for them.

They've done the same with women...putting them in the starring, hero, big boss, rich lady, roles.
Old 05-23-2017, 08:02 AM
n/a

Quote:
You might find it interesting to KNOW that Eisenhower, like Obama picked his successor and that was Nixon.

Just like Hillary and Obama, the nation was shocked by who won-KENNEDY.

UNLIKE OBAMA, EISENHOWER AIDED KENNEDY FOR THE NATION-FOR OUR NATION.

Typical of his world view, and apparently yours, OBAMA AND HIS TRIBE CHOOSE TO TEAR DOWN THE PEOPLE'S CHOICE-TRUMP.

Wouldn't it be exciting if Trump moved the middle east toward peace??? Bush, Clinton, Obama ALL HAVE FAILED.
Trump sets sight on the big deal: Mideast peace - CNNPolitics.com

We will have to wait and see.
Old 05-23-2017, 08:26 AM
n/a

Quote:
Yes it is...in the last 8 years...a coincidence?...blacks have been portrayed as "the boss", the "rich guy", the one with all the answers, the hero...with some white guy/guys working for them.

They've done the same with women...putting them in the starring, hero, big boss, rich lady, roles.
Yes, and so blatantly obvious... Kinda like the funny papers used to be , Entertaining to people that recognize it for what it is...
Old 05-23-2017, 08:51 AM
n/a

Quote:
Yes, and so blatantly obvious... Kinda like the funny papers used to be , Entertaining to people that recognize it for what it is...
I don't watch many movies any more...As you said..they're so blatantly false and unreal. Especially the ones where the woman is such a badas$ that she can kick the as$ of 10 big strong buff men. I don't care WHO she is...she's not going to be able to kick even ONE big strong and trained to fight man. And the the blacks filling the role of the big corporate boss, the head of some government agency, the really smart hero, the all knowing wise man...and on and on...blacks are NEVER those people. How about the gays...GOTTA have a gay or two in EVERYTHING. Portrayed as everyday normal people...who's ONLY difference is they like a man's pen!s shoved up their butt as a show of affection.

I haven't watched network TV in at least a couple of decades...there is NOTHING on those channels worth anyone's time. They should be taken down as destructive to the nations mental health...making the population stupid. It's mindless...literally. It's an endless, constant stream, of propaganda, misinformation, and brainwashing.

It's ALL "fake news"...90% of it.
Old 05-23-2017, 09:01 AM
n/a

Quote:
I don't watch many movies any more...As you said..they're so blatantly false and unreal. Especially the ones where the woman is such a badas$ that she can kick the as$ of 10 big strong buff men. I don't care WHO she is...she's not going to be able to kick even ONE big strong and trained to fight man. And the the blacks filling the role of the big corporate boss, the head of some government agency, the really smart hero, the all knowing wise man...and on and on...blacks are NEVER those people. How about the gays...GOTTA have a gay or two in EVERYTHING. Portrayed as everyday normal people...who's ONLY difference is they like a man's pen!s shoved up their butt as a show of affection.

I haven't watched network TV in at least a couple of decades...there is NOTHING on those channels worth anyone's time. They should be taken down as destructive to the nations mental health...making the population stupid. It's mindless...literally. It's an endless, constant stream, of propaganda, misinformation, and brainwashing.

It's ALL "fake news"...90% of it.
Sung to the Rodney Carrington tune tittes and beer..

Nidgers an Qu33rs, nidgers and qu33rs,ain't nothing on My tv but a bunch of goddamned muyherfuching nigders and qu33rs...
Old 05-23-2017, 09:03 AM
n/a

Quote:
Sung to the Rodney Carrington tune tittes and beer..

Nidgers an Qu33rs, nidgers and qu33rs,ain't nothing on My tv but a bunch of goddamned muyherfuching nigders and qu33rs...
Classy larbud.
Old 05-23-2017, 09:25 AM
n/a

Quote:
Classy larbud.
Well...when people give you nothing but the facts...you ignore them...maybe this will work.

Don't they TEACH black kids that way? They make it into a song or a rhythm and the black kids learn it better...

How Black Students Tend to Learn Science - The Atlantic

"Hogan initially became interested in the STEM achievement gap after data from own class showed that one in three African-American students earned Ds and Fs while the white and Asian children flourished."

"They compared this with a more engaging course structure in which students participate actively in the learning process. This type of “active learning,” as its known in education circles, is proven to work, especially in STEM fields, and it differs greatly from the lecture format"

"From the graph it’s clear that the new model was effective across the board, but it really worked for minorities"

"Meanwhile, traditional lecture courses are coming under fire. A study earlier this year showed that undergraduate students with traditional stand-and-deliver lectures were one-and-a-half times more likely to fail than their peers in classes that use more stimulating methods. Some experts have even gone as far as labeling lecture courses as unethical."

"Still, with the changing demographics of America Hynd sees a brighter future. Eventually, STEM should attract more minorities, “in fifty years it’s going to be a more diverse country,” Hynd said. “You’d only expect it. It would be a travesty if the numbers didn’t go up.”"

It won't help...they're NOT us.
Old 05-23-2017, 09:45 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by larbud View Post
Obviously you are not smart enough to figure out the Jumble answer.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Old 05-23-2017, 10:04 AM
n/a

Quote:
Obviously you are not smart enough to figure out the Jumble answer.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
obviously chi you're wrong... proud to serve is the answer..without the letters it was easy..

Tags
people, history, totally, country, oblivious

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.