Who will win the debate and why?

Old 09-25-2016, 01:31 PM
n/a

Default Who will win the debate and why?

WIRED Opinion: The Way Trump Talks in Debates Is Contagious | WIRED

AT THIS POINT in the Republican presidential primary race, Donald Trump’s intelligence is tough to dispute. The real estate magnate has managed to hack the electoral process so dramatically that it could break the modern-day GOP apart. How has he pulled it off?

WIRED OPINION
ABOUT
Chelsea Coe is a graduate student in political science at the University of California, Merced, with background in cognitive linguistics.

follow the link--I'll bet you never considered how speaking at a fourth grade level - works for you.
Old 09-25-2016, 02:52 PM
n/a

He managed to roll right over and past 17 other much more capable debaters than Clinton!!!
Old 09-25-2016, 02:55 PM
n/a

Trump. Because like him or not he is better all around at managing situations.

Clinton is a shirt tail hanger on that has proven she is not a good candidate for more reasons than just being a liar and felon.

History documents it as such.
Old 09-25-2016, 02:56 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
He managed to roll right over and past 17 other much more capable debaters than Clinton!!!
You obviously didn't watch Republican primary debates. And I use the word debate in the loosest sense.
Old 09-25-2016, 03:03 PM
n/a

It will not take long for him to get flustered and implode. Will Malaria Tramp be in the front row?
Old 09-25-2016, 03:05 PM
n/a

Will Hillary use her southern accent, black accent or usual shriek?
Old 09-25-2016, 06:25 PM
n/a

Quote:

Trump will win because Hitlery won't be able to stand for 90 minutes without falling on her face. They had to build a custom podium for her that is raised her high enough so that she won't have to look up at Trump. She'll probably get a nose bleed from having to stand up so high.

As soon as they ask Hitlery a question about her emails, it will be over. Anything she says will be a lie. If they ask her about what she would do about sanctuary cities, she will flunk also. They are illegal, but she won't say that. She will be stuck again.
Old 09-25-2016, 06:53 PM
n/a

Quote:
[emoji106]

Trump will win because Hitlery won't be able to stand for 90 minutes without falling on her face. They had to build a custom podium for her that is raised her high enough so that she won't have to look up at Trump. She'll probably get a nose bleed from having to stand up so high.

As soon as they ask Hitlery a question about her emails, it will be over. Anything she says will be a lie. If they ask her about what she would do about sanctuary cities, she will flunk also. They are illegal, but she won't say that. She will be stuck again.
Exactly..I hope she does not pass out until after the third debate.

Mook Called Out for Not Giving Position on Sanctuary Cities
Old 09-25-2016, 06:56 PM
n/a

Default Re: Hilary

Quote:
If, she loses, frankly I will be voting for TRUMP, Disney can use her as the only person to do all the voices in the next cartoon movie.

It is sad how divided our population is.
I believe OBAMA caused this rather than his having hitched his wagon to the WORST that is in the American people.

I HOPE THIS IS TRUE-we will shortly be rid of OBAMA.
Can either TRUMP or THE CLINTON GANG bring our country together? I HOPE SO BUT, I'm beginning to doubt it.
Old 09-26-2016, 05:06 AM
n/a

Hillary is just as divisive as Obama. And she cares only for herself. I doubt that her family even has a place in her goals.

Trump can be direct, but he is fair and is willing to listen. Trump works with minorities and builds rather than destroys. He has no wish to control people. He only wants to build and that is contrary to liberals' ideology. Trump won't allow any particular ideology to limit what he believes is right.
Old 09-26-2016, 06:18 AM
n/a

Quote:
Hillary is just as divisive as Obama. And she cares only for herself. I doubt that her family even has a place in her goals.

Trump can be direct, but he is fair and is willing to listen. Trump works with minorities and builds rather than destroys. He has no wish to control people. He only wants to build and that is contrary to liberals' ideology. Trump won't allow any particular ideology to limit what he believes is right.
Only because the law says he has to.

Any business owners want to give an "Amen" to that?

There's a REASON why blacks are recruited and paid $millions to play for the NBA and NFL...they're GOOD at basketball and football. There's also a REASON why blacks aren't hired by the typical business...they're NOT good at it.

We call the second example racism...but not the first? The NBA and NFL are FULL of blacks, but nobody complains about that.

"With 1155 players, the black population of the NFL runs away with a 68% majority. In a distant second are the 470 white players who make up 28% of the league."

"The first non-white player to enter the league was Wataru Misaka in 1947. According to racial equality activist Richard Lapchick, the NBA in 2015 was composed of 74.4 percent black players, 23.3 percent white players, 1.8 percent Latino players, and 0.2 percent Asian players."

There is NO unwarranted racism...all racism is warranted. If they're good, they get the spot, if they're not, they don't. The way it should be.
Old 09-26-2016, 07:15 AM
n/a

Racism is nothing more than factual commentary the addressed group does not want to hear.

You know what you get when the minority is allowed to behave like the majority?

An continual desending of the quality of life as we all knew it.
Old 09-26-2016, 07:26 AM
n/a

Quote:
Racism is nothing more than factual commentary the addressed group does not want to hear.

You know what you get when the minority is allowed to behave like the majority?

An continual desending of the quality of life as we all knew it.
Exactly, and it's so obvious, it's blatant, yet we're all convinced it's OUR FAULT they're like they are.

Diversity DESTROYS everything it touches.

The liberals are FORCING us to accept, employ, and live with...retarded children...intellectually retarded children.

they're NOT like us and they'll NEVER be like us...because they're NOT "us". We're a hybrid of two DIFFERENT genetic lines. "African humans" and Neanderthals. The blacks are not. I'll ask again...WHERE are they equal? Besides sports, where are they equal? What do they excel at?

Nothing. But they sure destroy a lot!
Old 09-26-2016, 07:31 AM
n/a

Quote:
Exactly, and it's so obvious, it's blatant, yet we're all convinced it's OUR FAULT they're like they are.

Diversity DESTROYS everything it touches.

The liberals are FORCING us to accept, employ, and live with...retarded children...intellectually retarded children.

they're NOT like us and they'll NEVER be like us...because they're NOT "us". We're a hybrid of two DIFFERENT genetic lines. "African humans" and Neanderthals. The blacks are not. I'll ask again...WHERE are they equal? Besides sports, where are they equal? What do they excel at?

Nothing. But they sure destroy a lot!
Christ! You are an ugly person inside.
Old 09-26-2016, 07:54 AM
n/a

Quote:
Christ! You are an ugly person inside.
Why?

Do you treat your dog like a human? Your cat?

This is no different.

They can be treated well, but not like "us", because they aren't "us".

If you disagree, I'll gladly read your reply...tell me where they're successful on their own...anywhere.

The "ugliness" comes when they show up. The ugliness comes when people like you invite them. The ugliness comes when things diversify. Is it "really" ugly here in the villages? I think there's MORE ugliness outside the bubble.

I don't like what black people do. I don't like what they like. I don't like what they turn a neighborhood into, they NEVER improve it. I don't like how they talk, dress, smell, think...I don't like anything about them.

Am I not entitled to my opinion? Is there ANYTHING I've said that isn't factual? You protect them, I want them gone...we're at an impasse. I at least have facts to back up my position, you...well you call me names.

After seeing how they live and act EVERYWHERE...why would you want them here with us? Because you met a few of their top 1%? It's the other 99% I'm afraid of!

Tags
university, opinion, wired, science, student

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.