FBI reopening Clinton email investigation

Old 10-31-2016, 11:58 AM
n/a

Not to mention the 200,000 emails Bush lost regarding the Iraq invasion. Did we hear a peep about this? So far Donald Trump has refused to release anything he's got. Anyone complaining? And Remind me again about all the scandals of the Obama administration...

This is just a witch hunt.
Old 10-31-2016, 12:01 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
What do you expect when the dregs of society are having all the children? White, educated people aren't having lots of kids...the poor minorities are. They're breeding us out.
Are you suggesting that all those Trump supporters on this forum, and most others, who refuse to engage on any issues are minorities, uneducated and "dregs of society" ?

I do not agree at all. I am assuming most on here who avoid issues at all cost are educated and white.
Old 10-31-2016, 12:17 PM
n/a

Quote:
Not to mention the 200,000 emails Bush lost regarding the Iraq invasion. Did we hear a peep about this? So far Donald Trump has refused to release anything he's got. Anyone complaining? And Remind me again about all the scandals of the Obama administration...

This is just a witch hunt.
What a joke! You attempt to divert from Hillary's mulitiple felonies with Trump's failure to give the public his emails? Please give me the statute that mandates he do so. You are also a liar, a LIAR in capitals. He did release his financial disclosure to the gov when he elected to run for president. That's all that is required, so he did exactly what was required. On the other hand, Hillary broke many felony laws and you call it a witch hunt. That is so foolish, ridiculous, ludicrous, asinine, etc.

And all this is owned by Obama. He allowed her to do this and he did it with full knowledge. The only reason he is attempting to assist her campaign. She owns him by her blackmailing evidence against him.
Old 10-31-2016, 12:20 PM
n/a

Quote:
What do you expect when the dregs of society are having all the children? White, educated people aren't having lots of kids...the poor minorities are. They're breeding us out.
You are a very bitter and miserable person. Why don't you go out to Sumter Lake and sit on the end of the pier and drink yourself into a coma and pass out? Hopefully, no one will be there to pull you out of the water until you are clean again.
Old 10-31-2016, 12:45 PM
n/a

Quote:
U really need to say on top of this a bit more.

Do you think they didn't look yet?
Comey risk his entire career if there was nothing there, his agents pointed out the pointed out the problem emails, likely sais they will resign and go public because they are still UPSET he gave her a pass in July. He was boxed in to act.
It was not illegal for him to this within 60 days of an election if it rises to a certain level of national security or importance.

It is rumored there may be Bengazi info there, note I said rumored

It is also reasonable to assume the pervert had access to classified emails

If not how did they identify the following;

1. emails from H to that computer having clinton.com in the header
(do you know what an email header is?) not being sarcastic just asking.
2. emails to that computer having the header state.gov, only hilly has both of those.

3. emails relating to the foundation which is also under investigation for fraud by the FBI.

It's too early in the day to where this takes us for now

Actually yes I do stay on top of things, I just read and watch more than Fox news. And at the end of the day this will all be an exercise in wasted tax payer money
Old 10-31-2016, 12:48 PM
n/a

Quote:
Bill was impeached and disbarred from practicing law, not because he was innocent.
The FBI has information on Hillary, but it's not up to the FBI to prosecute. That is the job of the Justice Department (questionable biased ethics). The Justice Department would have to present the evidence from FBI to a Grand Jury, and they would determine if there is enough evidence to go forward with a trial. This is called a "legal process" that is being ignored by the politician and the general population who are to ignorant or gullible to the political BS.
Flashback 1992: Bill Clinton cheered 11th hour indictment that doomed Bush re-election, and this happened four days before the election. Looking for an 'Unprecedented' October Surprise? Nothing Tops Lawrence Walsh's 1992 Dirty Trick

Wow great you know the legal process 101. By the way, the FBI don't know IF they have anything on Hillary. They haven't even looked through the emails yet. It could all just be duplicates of what they have . But that doesn't stop the corrupt Reps and corrupt Comey from being pressured to put speculative info out there right before election....oh well Hillary still wins.
Old 10-31-2016, 12:52 PM
n/a

Quote:
What a joke! You attempt to divert from Hillary's mulitiple felonies with Trump's failure to give the public his emails? Please give me the statute that mandates he do so. You are also a liar, a LIAR in capitals. He did release his financial disclosure to the gov when he elected to run for president. That's all that is required, so he did exactly what was required. On the other hand, Hillary broke many felony laws and you call it a witch hunt. That is so foolish, ridiculous, ludicrous, asinine, etc.

And all this is owned by Obama. He allowed her to do this and he did it with full knowledge. The only reason he is attempting to assist her campaign. She owns him by her blackmailing evidence against him.

Hillary's multiple felonies?? Is that what fox news is spewing these days. Wow, how does she have any felonies exactly, she hasn't been found guilt of anything...but hey that doesn't stop Trump and deplorables from lying and making everything up.
Old 10-31-2016, 01:05 PM
n/a

Quote:
Wow great you know the legal process 101. By the way, the FBI don't know IF they have anything on Hillary. They haven't even looked through the emails yet. It could all just be duplicates of what they have . But that doesn't stop the corrupt Reps and corrupt Comey from being pressured to put speculative info out there right before election....oh well Hillary still wins.
Sounds like you bought the spin already.

Of course Comey has seen enough to provide him what is needed to make such a bold and daring move at such a critical time.

Just stop the BS peddaling for a minute and think about it.

Clinton, Abadin/Weiner got their pants pulled down around their ankles and they are stumbling all over themselves.

But you faithful hang in there. Hoping she will pull another Benghazzi like BS story....that only the radical faithful would buy into. Well that won't be enough to win the election.
Old 10-31-2016, 01:36 PM
n/a

I don't see clinton stumbling at all, in fact she's saying put up or shut up to Comey. If you they have something against her then they should make it all public. Comey isn't being daring, he's obviously a puppet of the corrupt Right and probably lobbyists.

Hey listen, you Trump faithfuls keep believing all of the BS that comes from his mouth and fox news and the Clinton faithful will hang in there with her and all of good positive things she's done for people.
Old 10-31-2016, 01:39 PM
n/a

Quote:
I don't see clinton stumbling at all, in fact she's saying put up or shut up to Comey. If you they have something against her then they should make it all public. Comey isn't being daring, he's obviously a puppet of the corrupt Right and probably lobbyists.

Hey listen, you Trump faithfuls keep believing all of the BS that comes from his mouth and fox news and the Clinton faithful will hang in there with her and all of good positive things she's done for people.
Let's cut to chase with your screen name of "TrumpSucks" admit you are a troll with multiple user names.

NOT one post in the main forum, you just starting posting in the political forum to troll.
Just don't waste band width with your diatribe please

By the way troll Obama just gave Comey his blessing.

HOw do you like those apples?
Old 10-31-2016, 01:41 PM
n/a

Quote:
Hillary's multiple felonies?? Is that what fox news is spewing these days. Wow, how does she have any felonies exactly, she hasn't been found guilt of anything...but hey that doesn't stop Trump and deplorables from lying and making everything up.
Can't see the forest thru trees then.

Ask the Congressional over-site committee when FBI is done.
Old 10-31-2016, 02:38 PM
n/a

Quote:
Let's cut to chase with your screen name of "TrumpSucks" admit you are a troll with multiple user names.

NOT one post in the main forum, you just starting posting in the political forum to troll.
Just don't waste band width with your diatribe please

By the way troll Obama just gave Comey his blessing.

HOw do you like those apples?

Once again a wrong Republican, imagine that. I'm not a troll. I actually post a lot but TOV closed my original account because because I was making too many good points against Trump and reps, and of course TOV is controlled by Republicans so we can't have that.

As far as Obama, he's doing what a President is supposed to do and not get involved in Justice department issues before an election just like Comey shouldn't have and he's now been criticized by current and past Attorney Generals (reps and dems).
Old 10-31-2016, 02:43 PM
n/a

Quote:
Can't see the forest thru trees then.

Ask the Congressional over-site committee when FBI is done.
Exactly, when its done, versus Reps accusing Hillary in the present time of felonies that haven't been found by multiple congressional hearings and FBI investigation. Hurry hurry reps, time is running out for you to have a racist, sexist, lying, cheating, woman groping, full of affairs, full of sh*t Trump in office who lies over 70% of the time.
Old 10-31-2016, 02:45 PM
n/a

Quote:
Once again a wrong Republican, imagine that. I'm not a troll. I actually post a lot but TOV closed my original account because because I was making too many good points against Trump and reps, and of course TOV is controlled by Republicans so we can't have that.

As far as Obama, he's doing what a President is supposed to do and not get involved in Justice department issues before an election just like Comey shouldn't have and he's now been criticized by current and past Attorney Generals (reps and dems).
Obama doing what a president should be and NOT GETTING INVOLVED BEFORE THE ELECTION!!!!!

Who is that skinny black guy that has been running all over the country begging and threatening folks to vote for Clinton.
The same guy who told his black audience to not shame him by not voting for Clinton.

Are you on the same planet as the one in the Wh who imitates being a president?

Yes we will allow you to re-think what you said and do like the Washington establishment. Just ignore it or have someone else come on and tell us that is not what you meant.
Old 10-31-2016, 02:45 PM
n/a

Quote:

Well that is in violation of TOV.

Comey's action were given the green lite earlier today by Obama

so who cares about criticism by current and past Attorney Generals (reps and dems)

Tags
email, investigation, clinton, reopening, fbi

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.