I predict...

Old 12-04-2017, 07:16 PM
n/a

Talking I predict...

That although Trump whined today about how Flynn's life has been destroyed (conveniently omitting that Flynn did it to himself ), within a very short time Chump will either Tweet or make a public statement along the lines of... "Well, Flynn is a liar.....so you can't believe anything he says about me either."

Old 12-04-2017, 07:21 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdNoMore View Post
That although Trump whined today about how Flynn's life has been destroyed (conveniently omitting that Flynn did it to himself ), within a very short time Chump will either Tweet or make a public statement along the lines of... "Well, Flynn is a liar.....so you can't believe anything he says about me either."

Or plowboy will post it.
Old 12-04-2017, 09:16 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest

More than probably that is right.

Tags
flynn, lines, public, make, tweet

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.