Another Trump Aide Caught Lying

Old 12-05-2017, 02:11 PM
n/a

Default Another Trump Aide Caught Lying

K. T. McFarland served on the presidential transition team before becoming the White House deputy national security adviser.

An email exchange obtained by The New York Times indicates that Ms. McFarland was aware at the time of a crucial Dec. 29 phone call between Mr. Flynn and Mr. Kislyak that was intercepted by American intelligence.

But in testimony before Congress, she said she was unaware about Team Trump’s interactions with the Russians.

What's the penalty for lying to Congress? Hmmm.
Old 12-05-2017, 02:51 PM
n/a

Clinton's answer?
No problem!
Old 12-05-2017, 05:30 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Clinton's answer?
No problem!
Are you aware that Hillary Clinton is a private citizen, has been for six years, and is a grandmother who likes to take long walks in the woods? What is with this vilification? Can't you find another punching bag?
Old 12-05-2017, 05:33 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by billethkid View Post
Clinton's answer?

No problem!

Deflect, deflect, deflect. Hey Ma, look what Billy did !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-05-2017, 05:39 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by tithead View Post
Are you aware that Hillary Clinton is a private citizen, has been for six years, and is a grandmother who likes to take long walks in the woods? What is with this vilification? Can't you find another punching bag?
Are you aware she lied to congress, the media, and the US citizens about transmitting classified information thru her PRIVATE server? Are you aware her husband, the serial womanizer, met on an airplane with Obamma's head of DOJ during an investigation into Crooked Hillary?
Sounds like a pretty deserving punching bag to me...wonder why you were not posting about it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 12-05-2017, 05:42 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiotte View Post
Deflect, deflect, deflect. Hey Ma, look what Billy did !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Come on Wiotte - don't fall for tithead's claim she is hot. Probably just another short fat duck footed broad from Jersey...

Old 12-05-2017, 06:28 PM
n/a

Quote:
Really?
The best tongue in cheek response in a long time. I bet it was difficult to not smile while typing it!!
Old 12-05-2017, 06:47 PM
n/a

Quote:
Are you aware she lied to congress, the media, and the US citizens about transmitting classified information thru her PRIVATE server? Are you aware her husband, the serial womanizer, met on an airplane with Obamma's head of DOJ during an investigation into Crooked Hillary?
Sounds like a pretty deserving punching bag to me...wonder why you were not posting about it.

And are YOU aware that Trump Tower had a server dedicated to Russia? The FBI has it. Such fun.

And as far as a "serial womanizer" Bill Clinton can't hold a candle to the pu$$y grabber. Bill didn't ever boast to the newspapers about his affairs and managed to stay married to one woman.

Trump won, get over it.
Old 12-05-2017, 06:57 PM
n/a

Quote:
And are YOU aware that Trump Tower had a server dedicated to Russia? The FBI has it. Such fun.

And as far as a "serial womanizer" Bill Clinton can't hold a candle to the pu$$y grabber. Bill didn't ever boast to the newspapers about his affairs and managed to stay married to one woman.

Trump won, get over it.
You should have quit after the first sentence. The hallucinogenic, tabloid quality ramblings deteriorates credibility.

"...managed to stay married to one woman..." At that level of overdose and still able to type.
Amazing!
Old 12-05-2017, 07:01 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirt
Are you aware she lied to congress, the media, and the US citizens about transmitting classified information thru her PRIVATE server? Are you aware her husband, the serial womanizer, met on an airplane with Obama's head of DOJ during an investigation into Crooked Hillary?

Did you take a trip to Colorado Dirt? There seems to be some SMOKE in the air!

I know that the Clinton's were investigated for at least 6 years. There is a book written alleging Hillary killed Vince Foster. It doesn't make it so!
Hillary was grilled for 5 hours about Benghazi, 5 million dollars down the drain.

Are you aware that President Trump is a serial liar! 5 million illegals voted for Hillary. LIE

New Jersey Muslims were cheering as the Twin Towers came down. LIE

I corrected your spelling Obama doesn't have 2 mm's in it!

COPUFF
Old 12-05-2017, 09:07 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by tithead View Post

Trump won, get over it.
LOL...Trump TOWER (ambiguios) had a server dedicated to Russia. It would be more lucrative to have one to Israel. More fun than exploring canals...

No, Bill did not boast...that idiot called a press conference and stood at the podium and "bold face"lied...then the dress came. Your right nobody could hold a candle to Bill (he would probably like you to drip hot wax on his private parts). That is not a woman Bill is married to...

I am overjoyed that Trump won!

Old 12-05-2017, 09:20 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by copuff View Post
Did you take a trip to Colorado Dirt? There seems to be some SMOKE in the air!

I know that the Clinton's were investigated for at least 6 years. There is a book written alleging Hillary killed Vince Foster. It doesn't make it so!
Hillary was grilled for 5 hours about Benghazi, 5 million dollars down the drain.

Are you aware that President Trump is a serial liar! 5 million illegals voted for Hillary. LIE

New Jersey Muslims were cheering as the Twin Towers came down. LIE

I corrected your spelling Obama doesn't have 2 mm's in it!

COPUFF
No trip to Colorado for me, I spent the day out on the boat exploring canals. I am amazed jow far back the canals run off the lake. Definitely no smoke in any air near me, I hate smoke.

Yep. Clintons have been investigated numerous times, so many times...5 million for 5 hours?...the best was when Bill wanted to argue what the definition of "is"is...real honorable guy there, he is always thinking of others.

Obamma does have two Ms?

Old 12-06-2017, 02:45 PM
n/a

Quote:
That FFP goes no where near forest. Let alone walk any of that FA off.

She was running lying cheating campaign backed by DNC, DOJ, FBI, CIA, news media's (CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NBC! NYT, and about 50 more. (chip off the Clinton Inc. play book) and should face prosecution. She lied to congress, said she only had 1 device when she took 9 months or more to wipe and smash 13 plus devices along with erasing over 33k emails. Too top it off partispated in DNC/CNN debate questions before the debate. ( probably Ben doing that for decades, I sure obama got some too and dam sure slick Willie got them also, that DS to smart enough (like Hilary to answer question with knowing them in advance)

Taking about the most lowest dirty thing politicians could do. Then there was the fake dossier that her campaign brought and sold it to the gullible news networks. Lynch, comedy, mueller, clapper, all in on the schemes. So no she in it up to her ears!
Old 12-06-2017, 04:18 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest[COLOR="Red"
]LOL...Trump TOWER (ambiguios) had a server dedicated to Russia. [/COLOR]It would be more lucrative to have one to Israel. More fun than exploring canals...

No, Bill did not boast...that idiot called a press conference and stood at the podium and "bold face"lied...then the dress came. Your right nobody could hold a candle to Bill (he would probably like you to drip hot wax on his private parts). That is not a woman Bill is married to...

I am overjoyed that Trump won!

The FBI is examining why a computer server for a Russian bank led by oligarchs with close ties to Russian President Vladimir Putin had a disproportionate interest in reaching a server used by the Trump Organization during the US presidential campaign,

FBI investigation continues into 'odd' computer link between Russian bank and Trump Organization - CNNPolitics

From May 4 until September 23, 2016, the Russian bank looked up the address to this Trump corporate server 2,820 times -- more lookups than the Trump server received from any other source.

Was a server registered to the Trump Organization communicating with Russia’s Alfa Bank?

FBI examining Alfa Bank pinging Trump Organization servers during election - Business Insider

FBI Investigation of Russian Bank's Link With Trump Organization's Server Ongoing: Report
Old 12-06-2017, 04:31 PM
n/a

If nobody cared what Clintons private server contained or who it contacted or said or didn't say and in the end the DOJ/Obama/Lynch/Comey/Mouller all by default have given her a pass.

I think the investigators are all hamstrung by virtue of what they overlooked as a risk to the countries national security via the Clinton server that they will measure very carefully what the do with anything thing they may find (if anything) of substance.

So the anti-Trumpers that are working themselves to a climax-like state may in fact be disappointed like most Americans were when Clinton was given a pass....no matter what they found....or what she lied about.
This will haunt the investigators as there most definitely would be blow back.

So many hands in the pot...and boy does the smell carry over.

Tags
team, congress, mcfarland, lying, flynn

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.