Eight years of Democrat failure...in 9 charts

Old 11-27-2017, 12:06 PM
n/a

Default Eight years of Democrat failure...in 9 charts

The World, and Everything in it: It’s Almost Like They Were Trying To Destroy America

As a 10th...we could add Demographics...showing the rise in the minority population. For the last 7 years...minorities have been having more babies than white...they are the majority below age 7.
Old 11-28-2017, 03:25 AM
n/a

Old 11-28-2017, 06:30 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
The World, and Everything in it: It’s Almost Like They Were Trying To Destroy America

As a 10th...we could add Demographics...showing the rise in the minority population. For the last 7 years...minorities have been having more babies than white...they are the majority below age 7.
Thank you. and its why the hoi polloi chose Trump over Clinton because they did no want another 8 years of lackluster stewardship.

and its why the reductio ad Trumpursum as to deflect on Democratic failings; albeit Trump doesn't help himself with his unguarded impulses

Personal Best Regards:
Old 11-28-2017, 06:58 AM
n/a

Or maybe some of us were thinking about this:
Old 11-28-2017, 08:19 AM
n/a

I couldn't get the graphic to show up, that's why you have to follow the link.

The country is collapsing...if not for borrowing over a $ trillion every year...we'd have already collapsed.
Old 11-28-2017, 05:14 PM
n/a

During the campaign, Trump railed against Obama and China as our debt grew. He said our "deficit is Chinas gain" and that "Obama is bankrupting the country"

Now elected, he and the GOP are taking the deficit to new highs with a tax bill that no doubt will pass our of sheer desperation to get something done.

As a result Trump’s government and its successors will be issuing additional Treasury bonds for decades to come.

Right now, I think I am correct, foreign central banks, investors and corporations already own over $6 trillion in Treasury bonds compared with over $5 trillion for private domestic investors.

More than a third of those international investors are based in two countries: China and Japan.

When we begin to sell more Treasury, who do you think will be buying them up ?

The tax cuts are to stimulate the economy. Most feel that the economy cannot grow any faster and it about at its zenith.

Whatever extra money is spent in this country will go to foreign countries since they own all the debt.

The increased debt will also increase the trade deficit substantially.

I am a bit confused and admit this is not an area that I understand but as an ex Republican, I thought Republicans or conservatives wanted to shrink the budget and shrink the trade deficit. I recall my party at the time criticizing the Democrats for doing this in even more moderate means.

So, we will add to the coffers of China for one....add to the deficit for our kids and increase the trade deficit.

Where are the pluses here ?

Seems like a lazy way out to get votes, but I think it will backfire because the last poll I saw reflected that over 50% of Americans opposed the proposed bill, and as they learn more I think it will completely backfire.
Old 11-28-2017, 05:52 PM
n/a

Kansas is the ne plus ultra of Tea Party economics and has been run for the past 8 years under the same economic parameters the current Republican administration works toward. Kansas won't open its books to be examined, but we know they had to close their schools early, their infrastructure is crumbling, business is fleeing, and the entire state is failing. Republican states are generally supported by Democratic states anyway.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/beltway.../#1a5a4e185508

Kansas’ budget disaster sprang from tax reform similar to Trump’s - Business Insider

Kansas’ Disastrous Experiment in Trickle-Down Economics Is Finally Over – Mother Jones

Red States Are Welfare Queens - Business Insider
Old 11-28-2017, 07:16 PM
n/a

Quote:
During the campaign, Trump railed against Obama and China as our debt grew. He said our "deficit is Chinas gain" and that "Obama is bankrupting the country"

Now elected, he and the GOP are taking the deficit to new highs with a tax bill that no doubt will pass our of sheer desperation to get something done.

As a result Trump’s government and its successors will be issuing additional Treasury bonds for decades to come.

Right now, I think I am correct, foreign central banks, investors and corporations already own over $6 trillion in Treasury bonds compared with over $5 trillion for private domestic investors.

More than a third of those international investors are based in two countries: China and Japan.

The tax cuts are to stimulate the economy. Most feel that the economy cannot grow any faster and it about at its zenith.

Whatever extra money is spent in this country will go to foreign countries since they own all the debt.

I am a bit confused and admit this is not an area that I understand but as an ex Republican, I thought Republicans or conservatives wanted to shrink the budget and shrink the trade deficit. I recall my party at the time criticizing the Democrats for doing this in even more moderate means.

So, we will add to the coffers of China for one....add to the deficit for our kids and increase the trade deficit.

Seems like a lazy way out to get votes, but I think it will backfire because the last poll I saw reflected that over 50% of Americans opposed the proposed bill, and as they learn more I think it will completely backfire.
The economy DID reach its zenith...it CANNOT EVER improve because the WHITE PEOPLE who DROVE the economy are fading...we're now 49%...down for 90%. Whit a majority minorities...with half the country collecting government benefits...it CANNOT EVER improve. America will continue to fall as we become Mexico II.

The country IS bankrupt and it's been running on debt since 2009. 1/4 of the governments yearly expenditures, over a $ trillion, are paid for with borrowed money. If YOU owed a few million dollars and you HAD to borrow 1/4 of your yearly expenses...would YOU be solvent? So why is the country?

It's ALL just paper and numbers on a computer screen...China gave us stuff and we gave them paper with numbers written on it...WHO is the sucker?
Old 11-28-2017, 08:34 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by RacistBoyBaldwin

As if graphs where no scale, who made them and their source are not able to be discerned...really impress intelligent people?

I mean, what ignorance dunce would take those on face value anyway?
Old 11-28-2017, 08:38 PM
n/a

Quote:

As if graphs where no scale, who made them and their source are not able to be discerned...really impress intelligent people?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoogerJr
Quote:
Originally Posted by RubiTHECon
Thank you. and its why the hoi polloi chose Trump over Clinton because they did no want another 8 years of lackluster stewardship.

and its why the reductio ad Trumpursum as to deflect on Democratic failings; albeit Trump doesn't help himself with his unguarded impulses

Personal Best Regards:

Never mind...I shoulda known.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 11-28-2017, 09:04 PM
n/a

Quote:

Only 8 years, don't mean like 80.
Old 11-28-2017, 09:13 PM
n/a

Quote:

So wouldn't the taxes raised without the tax cuts be going to same place. O I frogot democrats don't like that flirty word BUDGET. They only want to budget someone's else's money's.

So, in 8 years the deficit when from 8 trillion to 19.7 trillion with raising taxes. IT GOT WORSE, so RASING taxes and not working under budget DIDN'T WORK. How about TRYING somerhing else??????
Old 11-28-2017, 11:11 PM
n/a

Quote:

Well coldsore...which charts do you disagree with?

FRED charts are widely used:

Federal Reserve Economic Data | FRED | St. Louis Fed

Go ahead...make your own. You can't argue the trend. The presentation may be "exaggerated" but the trends are correct.
Old 11-28-2017, 11:17 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racist Boy Baldwin
Well coldsore...which charts do you disagree with?

FRED charts are widely used:

Federal Reserve Economic Data | FRED | St. Louis Fed

Go ahead...make your own. You can't argue the trend. The presentation may be "exaggerated" but the trends are correct.
So link to the individual graphs then.

Don't forget to show the stock markets, housing prices and unemployment 'trends' for the last 8 years too....Racist Boy.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 11-28-2017, 11:24 PM
n/a

Quote:
So link to the individual graphs then.

Don't forget to show the stock markets and unemployment 'trends' for the last 8 years too....Racist Boy.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
You do it coldsore..you're the one saying it's wrong. Look the rest up.

Here are the first 3 linked DIRECTLY from the FRED...StLouis FED web site.

The Villages Florida

The Villages Florida

The Villages Florida

Tags
years, minorities, majority, age, population

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.