Feminizing The American Male

Old 10-13-2017, 02:59 PM
n/a

Default Feminizing The American Male

The key to government power is gradualism. Even the most absurd of notions come to be accepted over a long enough time frame. Political power is maximized by forcibly leveling every individual to the same status of conformity, and collectivism, This is accomplished not by raising up the weakest, but by reducing the strongest.

The gradualist approach is effectively erasing traditional sexual norms . The subtle move includes the substitution of the word “gender” – a grammatical term – for the word sex – a biological term – as a distinguishing descriptor for male or female.

The effect is to program the mind. It removes the biological component that distinguishes male from female and inserts an esoteric component that allows for the denial of reality and creation of an alternate reality (ie the same effect as anorexia)

So the “unofficial feminist policy” in America is to feminize men in order to level the playing field for the sexes. Bottom line, the goal is homogenous and removal of patriarch society

Personal Best Regards:
Old 10-13-2017, 03:08 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
The key to government power is gradualism. Even the most absurd of notions come to be accepted over a long enough time frame. Political power is maximized by forcibly leveling every individual to the same status of conformity, and collectivism, This is accomplished not by raising up the weakest, but by reducing the strongest.

The gradualist approach is effectively erasing traditional sexual norms . The subtle move includes the substitution of the word “gender” – a grammatical term – for the word sex – a biological term – as a distinguishing descriptor for male or female.

The effect is to program the mind. It removes the biological component that distinguishes male from female and inserts an esoteric component that allows for the denial of reality and creation of an alternate reality (ie the same effect as anorexia)

So the “unofficial feminist policy” in America is to feminize men in order to level the playing field for the sexes. Bottom line, the goal is homogenous and removal of patriarch society

Personal Best Regards:
If you missed any of this. You can read it again WORD FOR WORD at....

Girly men - Personal Liberty(R)

Government Power - Political Science - Freebird | Political Discussion Forum

OR

A few others from which this was stolen.

In reading those site, perhaps we found out who BOG99 really is
Old 10-13-2017, 03:23 PM
n/a

Default Where have all The John Wayne's Gone

The American Psychiatric Associates publishes the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM) which is now in its 5th Edition.

In 1952 the DSM listed homosexuality as a mental disorder. In 1987 without any explanation they eliminated homosexuality as a mental disorder.
Of dubious note is the fact some psychiatrist are pushing to have homophobia listed as a mental disorder.

Is it any wonder why homosexuals jumped on this band wagon and have moved from gender to sex to non binary gender?

Is it any wonder why the left successful moved the definition of marriage as being between a man and a woman to include same sex marriage. Isn't same sex marriage an oxymoron in itself?

Hollywood elites push the homosexual agenda in every production they make. Disney once stood for family entertainment is becoming one of the worse offenders.

Picking your sexual partner today is being depicted as no different than choosing either vanilla or chocolate flavored ice cream.

We not only have a myraid of homosexual issues in our military and the inclusion of homosexual Boy Scout leaders and now the melding of boy and girls scouts with the obvious undertone of a non binary "scout"

As a side bar I went to Macy's the other day. Men;s fashion seem to have been mixed in with the women's department

the application of gradualism by our political leaders seems to be very effective indeed. Be ready because Mister , Miss , Mrs with be eliminated from our lexicon

Personal Best Regards:
Old 10-13-2017, 03:34 PM
n/a

I’m having an urge to tuck my penus between my legs right now. OMG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-13-2017, 03:35 PM
n/a

Quote:
I’m having an urge to tuck my penus between my legs right now. OMG

To steal and then to ...well troll is a bit of a....well its a....well....sort of underhanded
Old 10-13-2017, 03:40 PM
n/a

Donald John Trump is one of the most thin-skinned men I can think of in politics.

Many women are a lot stronger when taking criticism than many men.
Old 10-13-2017, 03:41 PM
n/a

Can I plagiarize you ?

Old 10-13-2017, 03:43 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
Donald John Trump is one of the most thin-skinned men I can think of in politics.

Many women are a lot stronger when taking criticism than many men.

GG for one. She’s so use to it. Nothing like a woman that can take a good punch.

Old 10-13-2017, 03:44 PM
n/a

Quote:
Can I plagiarize you ?

Some people have said that before that Trump is quite thin-skinned. Is Trump's thin skin getting in the way of his presidency? - BBC News
Old 10-13-2017, 03:46 PM
n/a

Quote:
GG for one. She’s so use to it. Nothing like a woman that can take a good punch.

Sumter sheriff might be interested in this post.
Old 10-13-2017, 03:48 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
Sumter sheriff might be interested in this post.

Ask him the definition for an idiom.

Old 10-13-2017, 03:52 PM
n/a

Quote:
Can I plagiarize you ?

I have given up listing citation because people like you intentionally focus and refute any citations as being fake, etc. what I also don't do is use gutter language

However this is a compilation from Personal Liberty and an article written by Richard Dooling U of Nebraska University Law and my thoughts on the matter.

By the way in this digital world today everybody copies and pastes and that includes you so stop pretending you have the high moral ground.

I note you never addressed the issues????

Personal Best Regards:
Old 10-13-2017, 03:55 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubicon View Post
I have given up listing citation because people like you intentionally focus and refute any citations as being fake, etc. what I also don't do is use cutter language

However this is a compilation from Personal Liberty and an article written by Richard Dooling U of Nebraska University Law and my thoughts on the matter.

By the way in this digital world today everybody copies and pastes and that includes you so stop pretending you have the high moral ground.

Personal Best Regards:

I’m not disputing what you cited. Just a bit surprised you didn’t use quotes. I happen to agree with the article.

Old 10-13-2017, 04:00 PM
n/a

Quote:
I’m not disputing what you cited. Just a bit surprised you didn’t use quotes. I happen to agree with the article.

Some of the male 20 somethings and teens do seem a lot more sensitive to the feelings of others which seems like a good thing in our society. Many narcissistic sociopaths are only sensitive to the harm people do to them while being quite oblivious to the injuries they cause.
Old 10-13-2017, 04:28 PM
n/a

Quote:
I have given up listing citation because people like you intentionally focus and refute any citations as being fake, etc. what I also don't do is use cutter language

Personal Best Regards:
For the life of me, I've never understood why people object to gays getting married. They have never been able before to enjoy liberties heterosexuals take for granted; for instance the right to visit a loved one in intensive care, or the right to inherit a spouse's pension or benefits. Why are they so afraid of gay marriage? Are they afraid some homosexual will jump out of the bushes and demand to marry them? Or is it a "religious" objection? I don't understand that either, since Jesus never said a word anywhere, any time, against homosexuals. He never married and he hung out with 12 other guys all the time. Maybe he was gay, who knows? Or cares? I do know that saying "He who is without sin cast the first stone". And the other one: "Judge not, lest ye be judged".

Tags

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.