Filthy media, Filthy liberals

Old 02-27-2017, 07:25 AM
n/a

Default Filthy media, Filthy liberals

Huge story of how 3 trillion of US wealth was created by Trump stock market presidency, but media ignores it and totv liberals will discount it as does cnn. They are scum.

The stock market rally: Too far, too fast - Feb. 22, 2017
Old 02-27-2017, 08:04 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Huge story of how 3 trillion of US wealth was created by Trump stock market presidency, but media ignores it and totv liberals will discount it as does cnn. They are scum.

You linked to CNN...thought that was fake !

Oh, and the media isn't ignoring...where did you read it ? On the bathroom wall ?
Old 02-27-2017, 08:22 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockyrd View Post
You linked to CNN...thought that was fake !

Oh, and the media isn't ignoring...where did you read it ? On the bathroom wall ?
Once again you are too stupid to see the obvious. Lol. Ask Tal to explain it to you.
Old 02-27-2017, 09:23 AM
n/a

Here is an article about the Obama Stock Market Growth:

Forbes Welcome

Notice its from Forbes....Obama created 235% growth in the stock market over his 8 years, but then again he had help from the buffoon GW Bush whose administration took us from a budget surplus to record deficits and a stock market in chaos. Perhaps you forget the fall of 2008 but I don't.

And yet the Orangeman tells us he inherited a mess. Just 1 of the over 100 lies he has told recently.

So the stock market it has an all time high as it was just before the bubble burst in 2008. And you wonder why we are not saying anything.....

We have seen this before and you forget, we are watching this circus from the sidelines enjoying our popcorn.
Old 02-27-2017, 09:38 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by cologal View Post

Forbes Welcome

Notice its from Forbes....Obama created 235% growth in the stock market over his 8 years, but then again he had help from the buffoon GW Bush whose administration took us from a budget surplus to record deficits and a stock market in chaos. Perhaps you forget the fall of 2008 but I don't.

And yet the Orangeman tells us he inherited a mess. Just 1 of the over 100 lies he has told recently.

So the stock market it has an all time high as it was just before the bubble burst in 2008. And you wonder why we are not saying anything.....

We have seen this before and you forget, we are watching this circus from the sidelines enjoying our popcorn.
Once again , too stupid to see the point. Lol
Old 02-27-2017, 10:01 AM
n/a

Quote:

Forbes Welcome

This is so far from the truth you must work for cnn,And your head is so far up your ass you'll never see the light of day...
Old 02-27-2017, 10:15 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by cologal View Post

Forbes Welcome

You are sounding more like ol Jan than copuff...wtf?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 02-27-2017, 11:27 AM
n/a

Quote:
Once again , too stupid to see the point. Lol
So what is the point.....the stock market is up, true at record levels but it started the run from some of its lowest levels.

This bubble will burst as others have.... to coin a phrase "Its the circle of life"
Old 02-27-2017, 11:30 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by LARBAD
This is so far from the truth you must work for cnn,And your head is so far up your ass you'll never see the light of day...
Can you NOT even read? My post is from Forbes!!! Larbud put on your glasses!
Old 02-27-2017, 11:33 AM
n/a

Quote:
You are sounding more like ol Jan than copuff...wtf?

Finding it hard to box me in? I do have a 401K that needs watching.
Old 02-27-2017, 12:40 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by copuff View Post
I do have a 401K that needs watching.
You trying to make the wackadoodle feel bad about himself? Why don't you cash it out and pay the tax so they can give it to the welfare recipients...heck sell your Jag and donate the money to the needy. You have worked to aquire monetary items, there are many needy people that have not worked to aquire anything of value and they would appreciate your generosity...

Old 02-27-2017, 04:28 PM
n/a

Quote:

Old 02-28-2017, 12:31 PM
n/a

Quote:

Forbes Welcome

Those stats are misleading. the Fed fed Wall Street to create the wealth effect. except the only people getting wealthy were already wealthy that 1% progressives rally against but who are a majority of the 1%.

meantime zero interest has hurt people like you and me.
Regulations, etc have kept the GDP very low and the job market U6 in particular.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 02-28-2017, 01:25 PM
n/a

Look at the reality of what caused "the Great Recession". This occurred when Congress gave Bush all the legislation needed to deregulate the investment banking industry and greed took over. Now that Steve Mnuchin is Secretary of Treasury (a key player in that Recession). It is necessary to read to understand what is real and not fall back on letting our ignorance allow blind us.
Old 02-28-2017, 02:30 PM
n/a

Quote:
Look at the reality of what caused "the Great Recession". This occurred when Congress gave Bush all the legislation needed to deregulate the investment banking industry and greed took over. Now that Steve Mnuchin is Secretary of Treasury (a key player in that Recession). It is necessary to read to understand what is real and not fall back on letting our ignorance allow blind us.
I would agree with that. Moving some of my holdings to more stable things to ride out the Orangeman and his WACKO's.

Running out of popcorn....

Tags
filthy, liberals, media, totv, ignores

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.