Filthy media, Filthy liberals

Old 02-28-2017, 02:56 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Look at the reality of what caused "the Great Recession". This occurred when Congress gave Bush all the legislation needed to deregulate the investment banking industry and greed took over. Now that Steve Mnuchin is Secretary of Treasury (a key player in that Recession). It is necessary to read to understand what is real and not fall back on letting our ignorance allow blind us.
Ha ha ha...the banks run everything. They get "money" out of thin air and "lend" it to people at interest. NO different than you or I writing $1,000,000,000 on a piece of paper and telling someone it has that much value. Fiat currencies, fractional reserve banking. It's a giant ponzi with a few people sucking up most of "our" wealth through their "monetary system". They creates a BS system to rob us. They made us debt slaves but gave us freedom...to pick...from what THEY offer. We're still slaves...but we can travel to places they authorize...and choose from an offered selection. Try to do something YOUR WAY...and see how free you are.

Most of us are VERY ignorant.
Old 02-28-2017, 06:39 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by cologal View Post
I would agree with that. Moving some of my holdings to more stable things to ride out the Orangeman and his WACKO's.

Running out of popcorn....
Copuff - I am curious, what does a big investor like you consider "more stable"?

If the sky is going to fall would gold or cash be more stable??

Orangeman...are you defining a person by color???

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 02-28-2017, 06:40 PM
n/a

They sell more popcorn at grocery store...another trip in the Jag!

Old 02-28-2017, 08:47 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by guest
copuff - i am curious, what does a big investor like you consider "more stable"?

If the sky is going to fall would gold or cash be more stable??

Orangeman...are you defining a person by color???
Sent from my samsung-sm-g890a using tapatalk
balanced funds, i like ablx no high risk and moved a half into symetra as a hedge against rising interest rates.

We both know nothing is stable its just guessing!

You know who i am talking about!!! He is a person of color and its orange...lol
Old 02-28-2017, 08:48 PM
n/a

Quote:
They sell more popcorn at grocery store...another trip in the Jag!

Pehaps I should post a picture?
Old 03-01-2017, 08:10 AM
n/a

Quote:
balanced funds, i like ablx no high risk and moved a half into symetra as a hedge against rising interest rates.

We both know nothing is stable its just guessing!

You know who i am talking about!!! He is a person of color and its orange...lol
Symetra - SYA? Does that still exist??

Old 03-01-2017, 08:13 AM
n/a

DJIA tripled during the eight years of the Obama administration, though his Presidency started during the deepest worldwide recession since the Great Depression. The Market is up for a month and you want everyone to fawn over that. It's great what the market is currently doing, but call us back when the DOW triples.

And then again, maybe you are calling the free press in America SCUM simply because you only watch Fox and Friends. Check out these:

Is the So-Called Trump Bump in the Stock Market Real? - The Atlantic

Trump rally is best for new POTUS since LBJ and JFK - Feb. 16, 2017

Dow Rises: Why The Trump Stock Market Rally Will Continue | Fortune.com

Plenty more where those came from (Google Search) or maybe you're just parroting the Trumpster's comments on the free press being the enemy of the American people. Translation for that is anyone who disagrees or challenges, or even just reports facts that Don Don doesn't like is an enemy of the people. PLEASE!
Old 03-01-2017, 08:19 AM
n/a

Quote:
Pehaps I should post a picture?
Sure, let's see what you got!The Villages Florida

Old 03-01-2017, 08:25 AM
n/a

Quote:
DJIA tripled during the eight years of the Obama administration, though his Presidency started during the deepest worldwide recession since the Great Depression. The Market is up for a month and you want everyone to fawn over that. It's great what the market is currently doing, but call us back when the DOW triples.

And then again, maybe you are calling the free press in America SCUM simply because you only watch Fox and Friends. Check out these:

Is the So-Called Trump Bump in the Stock Market Real? - The Atlantic

Trump rally is best for new POTUS since LBJ and JFK - Feb. 16, 2017

Dow Rises: Why The Trump Stock Market Rally Will Continue | Fortune.com

Plenty more where those came from (Google Search) or maybe you're just parroting the Trumpster's comments on the free press being the enemy of the American people. Translation for that is anyone who disagrees or challenges, or even just reports facts that Don Don doesn't like is an enemy of the people. PLEASE!
Because the Fed pumped money into banks and the markets, stocks and bonds. A few $trillion. They "printed" money and used it to buy financial instruments. They blew another bubble.

Tags
filthy, liberals, media, totv, ignores

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.