Monuments

Old 08-18-2017, 10:02 AM
n/a

Smile Monuments

Tear them all down and erect one in every democrat city(nidgertown) in honor of Lançarote de Freitas! He started the slave trade that brought the ancestors of the present day whiners to this great land of oppurtunity for all. Make all of them praise Him and the Lord for bringing their worthless assed ancestors to AMERICA...Also erect a monument to the American taxpayer for His stupidity in feeding them all these years...
Old 08-18-2017, 11:15 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by larbud View Post
Tear them all down and erect one in every democrat city(nidgertown) in honor of Lançarote de Freitas! He started the slave trade that brought the ancestors of the present day whiners to this great land of oppurtunity for all. Make all of them praise Him and the Lord for bringing their worthless assed ancestors to AMERICA...Also erect a monument to the American taxpayer for His stupidity in feeding them all these years...
Go post a picture. Here's your source;

The Villages Florida

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Old 08-18-2017, 03:09 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Interestingly enough that is exactly what the left wants. so they do not need more encouragement. by the time their done with their American makeover effectively the only heroes in this nation will be minorities (by race, gender , sexual orientation) look for monuments to the likes of Al Sharpton, P Ditty Snoopedog.......

The left ignores the fact that even American Indians had slaves.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 08-18-2017, 03:30 PM
n/a

Quote:
Interestingly enough that is exactly what the left wants. so they do not need more encouragement. by the time their done with their American makeover effectively the only heroes in this nation will be minorities (by race, gender , sexual orientation) look for monuments to the likes of Al Sharpton, P Ditty Snoopedog.......

Personal Best Regards:
Slavery among Native Americans in the United States - Wikipedia

"Slave" is probably not the right word in many of these instances.
Old 08-18-2017, 07:09 PM
n/a

Quote:

Personal Best Regards:
YES YES YES...you are FINALLY getting it!!! They are breeding US out and replacing us with themselves. THEY are the new majority...and they HATE us. They will KEEP removing our history and replacing it with theirs. We are going the way of the Native Americans...sent away and forgotten. Within 30 years it WILL be complete and America will have become a Mexico II.
Old 08-18-2017, 07:11 PM
n/a

Quote:
Slavery among Native Americans in the United States - Wikipedia

"Slave" is probably not the right word in many of these instances.
Because EVERY HUMAN (ALL the races except the negroids) are superior to the blacks, the negroids.

Negroids are the bottom of EVERY society throughout the world.
Old 08-18-2017, 07:37 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Baldwin View Post
Because EVERY HUMAN (ALL the races except the negroids) are superior to the blacks, the negroids.

Negroids are the bottom of EVERY society throughout the world.

You'll like this

https://iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-18-2017, 08:09 PM
n/a

Quote:
You'll like this

https://iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country

I do...Asian/white at the top...the brown/black people are at the bottom.

What I've been saying all along.

I have TWO "problems"...blacks and Hispanics. Blacks because they're violent idiots who need to be kept separated and contained because they're literally wild animals that can talk. And Hispanics only because they have a different culture and they're literally breeding us out. They are the majority of babies born and have been the last 7 years. They WILL turn America into Mexico II.

Women...I love them. What I can't stand is a woman who thinks she's a man and can do what men do. They can't. They weren't MADE to be men...they were made to be women. Men and women are NOT the same. In ability and physically.
Old 08-18-2017, 08:28 PM
n/a

Default Monuments

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Baldwin View Post
I do...Asian/white at the top...the brown/black people are at the bottom.

What I've been saying all along.

I have TWO "problems"...blacks and Hispanics. Blacks because they're violent idiots who need to be kept separated and contained because they're literally wild animals that can talk. And Hispanics only because they have a different culture and they're literally breeding us out. They are the majority of babies born and have been the last 7 years. They WILL turn America into Mexico II.

Women...I love them. What I can't stand is a woman who thinks she's a man and can do what men do. They can't. They weren't MADE to be men...they were made to be women. Men and women are NOT the same. In ability and physically.

I love you man. Dude, you and I need to get drunk together. You are a ****. I've said this before, you are one hell of a character.
I don't give a **** if your a racist. You are one heck of an individual !

The Villages Florida

Old 08-18-2017, 09:07 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickeyD-posting as Wiotte
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickeyD-posting as Wiotte
I love you man. Dude, you and I need to get drunk together. You are a ****. I've said this before, you are one hell of a character.
That's the RickeyD we remember.
Old 08-18-2017, 10:18 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdNoMore View Post
That's the RickeyD we remember.

The Villages Florida

Old 08-18-2017, 10:29 PM
n/a

Quote:

The Villages Florida

Looks like a budding bromance
Old 08-18-2017, 10:32 PM
n/a

Default Who Are The Confederate Men Memorialized With Statues?

Who Are The Confederate Men Memorialized With Statues? : NPR
Old 08-18-2017, 10:44 PM
n/a

Default Monuments

Does anyone actually think we became a single minded country after the civil war ? Let the rebs have their monuments. It's a small price to pay for peace and their willingness to feel part of the "union".

Check out this video on YouTube:

Billy Idol - Rebel Yell - YouTube

Old 08-19-2017, 06:17 AM
n/a

They're ALL bad...and ALL black people are wonderful...yes, I get your spin.

Tags
ancestors, erect, bringing, worthless, lord

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.