La Raza

Old 07-07-2015, 07:49 PM
n/a

Default La Raza

Read about La Raza and I will say if we dont get a good strong conservative republican in office and get rid of that organization we are really screwed. Dont worry about ISIS. They are peanuts. Pull it up and tell if I'm wrong.
Old 07-07-2015, 07:52 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Read about La Raza and I will say if we dont get a good strong conservative republican in office and get rid of that organization we are really screwed. Dont worry about ISIS. They are peanuts. Pull it up and tell if I'm wrong.
Been posting and discussing this group and affiliated groups on a thread entitled....

NOT SAYING TRUMP WAS RIGHT BUT
Old 07-08-2015, 08:28 AM
n/a

[QUOTE=Guest;1083719]Read about La Raza and I will say if we dont get a good strong conservative republican in office and get rid of that organization we are really screwed.QUOTE]

The OP wants a "good, strong conservative Republican in office (President) and get rid of that organization (La Raza).

Basically, I am confused by this sentence which reads that the Republicans would like to abolish some Freedoms guaranteed by the US Constitution. Is it to protect the Freedoms - but just for those who agree with you?
Old 07-08-2015, 09:05 AM
n/a

In reading this thread and others on this forum, this expression comes to mind-

"If you don't stand for something, you'll die for nothing"

When is the majority going to stand up and say enough is enough? Why are we allowing all of these minority/immigrant groups dictate to us what our country should or shouldn't be? Unless we unite on something in this country, and language should be fundamental, we are going to fall apart at the seams! For the life of me, I can't imagine immigrating to, let's say France for example, and then insisting that their language, laws, etc, be changed for me. Shouldn't I, since I am CHOOSING to live there, be expected to change and conform to fit into their society rather than expecting everything to conform to my wishes? What a messed up country we have become. It is refreshing to speak to my friends who legally immigrated here and see that they are as frustrated as I am. They love this country, probably more than some of us who were born here, and are equally as angry about the direction our country is going.
Old 07-08-2015, 09:30 AM
n/a

Quote:
In reading this thread and others on this forum, this expression comes to mind-

"If you don't stand for something, you'll die for nothing"

When is the majority going to stand up and say enough is enough? Why are we allowing all of these minority/immigrant groups dictate to us what our country should or shouldn't be? Unless we unite on something in this country, and language should be fundamental, we are going to fall apart at the seams! For the life of me, I can't imagine immigrating to, let's say France for example, and then insisting that their language, laws, etc, be changed for me. Shouldn't I, since I am CHOOSING to live there, be expected to change and conform to fit into their society rather than expecting everything to conform to my wishes? What a messed up country we have become. It is refreshing to speak to my friends who legally immigrated here and see that they are as frustrated as I am. They love this country, probably more than some of us who were born here, and are equally as angry about the direction our country is going.
Many of us feel exactly the same way. More examples:

D.C. Residents Say Take Down Jefferson Memorial, Rename Washington, D.C. | PJ Media

A couple of weeks ago Sharpton and Farakahn made similar comments why the American flag is just as bad or worse than the confederate flag.

Yes at some point there will have to be an uprising of the silent majority. But that will not come until some begin to feel the pinch of the loss of America personally. Right now they are sorta like us villages residents in our bubble. And as long as an issue does not affect them personally, they roll over and change the channel or go get another glass of kool aide!!

What is it going to take? We don't have too long before we become hopelessly outnumbered.
Old 07-08-2015, 10:42 AM
n/a

I think we are out numbered or close to it. Can we start a mass rally here and start to get the illegals pressured here maybe the Border Patrol brought back in. I can only guess how many illegals are in this area. Why not isn't it our right.
Old 07-08-2015, 10:45 AM
n/a

https://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs...za_983201.html

Read this this will make you love Hillary NOT
Old 07-08-2015, 11:12 AM
n/a

Why is it that people can illegally come to the US and have any rights? Is it only so they can vote?
Old 07-08-2015, 11:24 AM
n/a

Quote:
Why is it that people can illegally come to the US and have any rights? Is it only so they can vote?
Of course it is. And to transplant their children to future seed the voting block.
They do not need any rights nor do they have to fear the law as the selective non enforcement is in their favor. They are entitled to more benefits from the government being here illegally than our homeless American citizens or our poor American citizens.

Is there any doubt about why they come across the border by the thousands?

Name one other illegal act that you know of where there are daily/nightly witnessing of lines of illegals marching unobstructed into America with no legal action being taken.

Name one other illegal act that can be taking place in America where the local laws to prosecute are being blocked.

ALL in the name of a voting block.

What other rational reason could there be for such abuse of existing laws?
Old 07-08-2015, 11:29 AM
n/a

Quote:
Isn't the phrase "good strong conservative republican" an example of an oxymoron?
Old 07-08-2015, 11:32 AM
n/a

Quote:
Isn't the phrase "good strong conservative republican" an example of an oxymoron?
The master-baiter is at it again!
Old 07-08-2015, 07:29 PM
n/a

It's better than being a moron
Old 07-08-2015, 07:45 PM
n/a

Quote:
It's better than being a moron
Serious question...what joy do you folks have in doing this kind of stuff ?
Old 07-09-2015, 07:18 AM
n/a

Quote:
Serious question...what joy do you folks have in doing this kind of stuff ?
Merely an indicator of serious lack of breadth and depth; one dimension.

Tags
raza, wrong, isis, worry, screwed, peanuts, organization, pull, read, good, strong, rid, office, republican, conservative

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.