Fire and Fury

Old 01-06-2018, 12:57 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I was at an American Legion last night and every TV was tuned to Fox. (That's the only time I see Fox, of course.) Couldn't hear it but boy were they angry. I loved it. Karma, karma, karma. Fox spent 8 years belittling Obama and now it comes back to them in spades.
I wasvright about Trumps lying catching up on him and will just add.

Keep an eye on investigations into Fox (and Trump). The change from news to becoming as Russian State TV has been so dramatic and noticeable.

Also, add to that...there will be books coming out from Fox...you can bet on it.

His lies in the past were amusing tales of a self centered media hog....now they have become National and international.
Old 01-06-2018, 05:52 PM
n/a

its well written, factual but not really telling us anything we don't already know. they guy is stupid and only stupid people voted for him
Old 01-06-2018, 05:53 PM
n/a

Quote:
I was at an American Legion last night and every TV was tuned to Fox. (That's the only time I see Fox, of course.) Couldn't hear it but boy were they angry. I loved it. Karma, karma, karma. Fox spent 8 years belittling Obama and now it comes back to them in spades.
yes karma is a bitch
Old 01-07-2018, 09:17 AM
n/a

"Fire and Fury" book tops best-seller lists, flies off bookstore shelves - CBS News

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Old 01-07-2018, 09:36 AM
n/a

Quote:
I would like to read this. Does look like a mix of fact and fiction.
Old 01-07-2018, 09:42 AM
n/a

Quote:
There is a difference between FICTION and poor reporting.

Most of what I know or have read about what is in this book has been printed before in other articles and books. I refer you to both of Trumps biographers who have commented...

"Among the broad strokes that seem accurate to me, based on my experience as a biographer of Trump and other sources:

Trump often fails to deal with the subject at hand, preferring to tell and retell anecdotes and stories that sound rehearsed. (He did this with me, many times.)

Trump is bored by briefings and uninterested in details. (He has long shown this trait.)

Trump demands extreme personal loyalty. (Also a Trump hallmark.)

Trump's leadership has created a battle royale environment with White House factions in constant conflict. (Consider the news of the past year.)

Trump believes "expertise" is "overrated." (He has said so to me.)
Sadly, Wolff's reporting on the disparaging things the President says about women and his effort to understand the appeal of white supremacy also seem true to the man."

Trump biographer: Much of what Michael Wolff says about Trump rings true (Opinion) - CNN

One of the comments in this mans piece was clarifying...

"The President's own lies and distortions, which are key features of his leadership style, make it impossible for anyone to rely on him and his aides in a normal way.
As a private citizen, Trump developed this squid-ink method so that he could sell himself like a human product. In falsely claiming that various starlets pursued him for dates, or the British royals were eying Trump real estate, he played a game with reality.
In a super-salesman, this habit was amusing. In a president, it is both frightening and dangerous."
Old 01-07-2018, 09:49 AM
n/a

Quote:
There is a difference between FICTION and poor reporting.

Most of what I know or have read about what is in this book has been printed before in other articles and books. I refer you to both of Trumps biographers who have commented...

"Among the broad strokes that seem accurate to me, based on my experience as a biographer of Trump and other sources:

Trump often fails to deal with the subject at hand, preferring to tell and retell anecdotes and stories that sound rehearsed. (He did this with me, many times.)

Trump is bored by briefings and uninterested in details. (He has long shown this trait.)

Trump demands extreme personal loyalty. (Also a Trump hallmark.)

Trump's leadership has created a battle royale environment with White House factions in constant conflict. (Consider the news of the past year.)

Trump believes "expertise" is "overrated." (He has said so to me.)
Sadly, Wolff's reporting on the disparaging things the President says about women and his effort to understand the appeal of white supremacy also seem true to the man."

Trump biographer: Much of what Michael Wolff says about Trump rings true (Opinion) - CNN

One of the comments in this mans piece was clarifying...

"The President's own lies and distortions, which are key features of his leadership style, make it impossible for anyone to rely on him and his aides in a normal way.
As a private citizen, Trump developed this squid-ink method so that he could sell himself like a human product. In falsely claiming that various starlets pursued him for dates, or the British royals were eying Trump real estate, he played a game with reality.
In a super-salesman, this habit was amusing. In a president, it is both frightening and dangerous."
That looks accurate even from his behavior on his campaigns and the like. And from what I have seen from him while in the Oval Office.
Old 01-07-2018, 09:50 AM
n/a

Quote:
That looks accurate even from his behavior on his campaigns and the like. And from what I have seen from him while in the Oval Office.
Never been a writer who spent time with him that did not come away with any opinion other than those you read.
Old 01-07-2018, 11:15 PM
n/a

Default Book criticising Trump to be boycotted by people who have never bought a book.

Must be a majority of TV residents!

Book criticising Trump to be boycotted by people who have never bought a book. - The Rochdale Herald
Old 01-08-2018, 07:44 AM
n/a

Donald Trump is the Sheldon Cooper of presidents. He knows what he wants and he does what he wants. Yes, he is a little quirky, but like Sheldon says, “I am not crazy, my mother had me tested.” Donald Trump did not get where he is by being crazy
Old 01-08-2018, 08:06 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by wackadoodle View Post
Maybe a few hours a day....
I am sure your parents wish you could accomplish that...keep trying!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 01-08-2018, 08:13 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tithead View Post
Huh? You love that our veterans are unhappy?

Do you stand up and brag about voting for Obamma and Crooked Hillary to agitate them?

You definately have to be a short, fat, ugly, duck footed, Jersey bitch...have to be...dont we have enough of those already?

Old 01-08-2018, 08:14 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by wackadoodle View Post
Surprised you did not think to look for it at the LIBRARY!

Old 01-08-2018, 08:37 AM
n/a

Quote:
Now that is funny.
Old 01-08-2018, 08:57 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
Now that is funny.
Did your mommy give you the book money buddy?

Tags
fire

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.