FOX Loses Perv

Old 08-06-2017, 09:24 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Gotta wait and see on this, but it seems to me that this network, which YOU know I used to like has become the most hypocritical thing I have ever seen. Each show preaches goodness and how anyone who does not adore President Trump is sick or something worse, and actually Bolling has been one of the ringleaders.

Yet, they are always having stuff like this....

Either this kind of stuff or finding fake news or inspiring Trump to make a fool of the country in front of another head of state by using them as a source.

We are living in a fantasy world
No, these gals are. All they can see are the headlines and big bucks.
Old 08-06-2017, 10:38 PM
n/a

Quote:
No, these gals are. All they can see are the headlines and big bucks.
I am sure you would feel the same way if it were your daughter, or wife....
Old 08-07-2017, 04:00 AM
n/a

Quote:
You Libturds are afflicted with selective outrage. Where were you when Slick Willie was getting his knob copped in the oval office?

You were silent when Carlos Danger (Anthony Weiner) was showing off his pride & joy to young girls on the internet.

I won't even go into JFK's covered up scandals.
Its not so much that liberals are good at being artful dodgers its more like they have the media to help them cover their tracks. Secondly Republicans by nature do the honorable thing such as sessions recusing himself. did Lynch recuse herself? No she met Billy on a plane.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 08-07-2017, 04:09 AM
n/a

Quote:
These gals and any others that do not speak up at the time of the "harassment" are the losers. They make these ridiculous claims, yet stick around day after day. ANY woman can handle this right then and there....period. Months and years later, forget it. Either speak up when the infraction occurs, or stay shut up.

A lady at our plant was walking past one of the offices one day, when one of the supervisors was just coming out. He remarked to her how he would sure like to get in her pants. She calmly turned around, faced him, and said "J.W., I have one as***** in my pants. That's all I need." She turned and walked away and he never pulled that crap with anyone else. No HR involved, no boss involved, no union rep involved.....nobody. She handled it very effectively. I have no doubt that she could have handled anything else he might have chosen to do, and he knew it simply by how she handled herself on this one.
This is one smart and independent woman. The liberals always over reach. They can't help they get too emotional on issues. So with race sexual issues they turn people into victims. Blacks are victims because of whites. Gays are victims because of homophobics
and females are victimized by men.

Sexual harassment is real and true sexual harassment must be dealt with. However liberals have so over played this card that what was once called flirting, nature's way of bring men and women together is now taboo. its no wonder we need internet dating services.

By the way have you notice the filth that comes out of woman's mouths today. Well as a male I am offended and as a male I have often been sexually harassed by women over the years.

There is more but to what avail....

Personal Best Regards:
Old 08-07-2017, 04:34 AM
n/a

The matter of Eric Bolling is fourfold. (1) clearly texting your genitals is offensive and it is juvenile. So if the incident is true then it was clearly wrong and personally I am disappointed in this individual.

However with every accusation comes the term mitigating circumstance.

Suppose these same women wanted to take Bolling down a peg and so they tease him by saying God was generous with your hair but, we bet, not so generous elsewhere.. ..and they laugh. And Eric says really and proceeds. Not so much being a perv more like he who laughs last laughs best.

(2) It has been reported that this offense occurred MANY YEARS AGO. Hmm.... Eric Bolling a Libertarian, supports Trump, works for Fox News is handsome, rich and popular and is going to run for the Senate. and out of the blue comes this scandal. I smell something rotten in Denmark.

(3) its clear the liberal media is fighting back because FOX News is the top dog and they will play this out as long as they can. so the negative campaign against FOX continues on

(4) "He who is without sin, cast the first stone." I make a wager that everyone reading this post has something they did in the past that they are ashamed of.

And I guarantee if someone shined a continual spot light on this offense it would look worse than what it really is.

Why is it liberals commit the most egregious offenses and they are not pursued?..that is a rhetorical question.

This game of "gotcha ya" is beneath dignity and it causes great harm to the family and loved ones of the accused.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 08-07-2017, 06:31 AM
n/a

Default It is just so obvious.

One only has to read the responses in this thread about how women should immediately speak up and go through the 'attack the victim' process, or should just suck it up and realize that's just what men do, to the disgusting institutional practice of sexual harassment/sexism that goes ignored/unpunished...to know it is almost entirely coming from the right.

Only someone who is totally ignorant, or enjoys the practice themselves, would even attempt to support the abhorrent sexist actions that occur daily...and what most intelligent people know is going on.

Which describes almost every single avid Chump supporter...so no big surprise there.

Proud of the example you're showing the women in your life boys?
Old 08-07-2017, 07:37 AM
n/a

Sexual Harassment - FindLaw

This might be of use. Findlaw comes in handy. Sexual Harassment at Work - FindLaw
Old 08-07-2017, 07:44 AM
n/a

Quote:
One only has to read the responses in this thread about how women should immediately speak up and go through the 'attack the victim' process, or should just suck it up and realize that's just what men do, to the disgusting institutional practice of sexual harassment/sexism that goes ignored/unpunished...to know it is almost entirely coming from the right.

Only someone who is totally ignorant, or enjoys the practice themselves, would even attempt to support the abhorrent sexist actions that occur daily...and what most intelligent people know is going on.

Which describes almost every single avid Chump supporter...so no big surprise there.

Proud of the example you're showing the women in your life boys?
What bothers me is these folks who say they are not extremists, are not representing the alt right movement, who preach on this board daily.....

They are ok with accusations of major felony by an ex President ; by their leader, of preaching to little boys and having them chant his praise (under his leadership); as just two examples..

Yet they stretch boundaries of reason to find a defense of someone for one reason.....he supports Trump.

I have no idea if he did what he is accused of but obviously these people know there is a terrible plot afoot and it is all the fault of the media and/or some group with a syndrome.

Life is easy, I suppose, when you simply hate or blame the same exact people for everything that happens.

To be fault free must be wonderful.

And as you folks criticize people for judging, while you yourself judge, be righteous...you are simply wonderful people who have all the answers.
Old 08-07-2017, 08:43 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubicon View Post
The matter of Eric Bolling is fourfold. (1) clearly texting your genitals is offensive and it is juvenile. So if the incident is true then it was clearly wrong and personally I am disappointed in this individual.

However with every accusation comes the term mitigating circumstance.

Suppose these same women wanted to take Bolling down a peg and so they tease him by saying God was generous with your hair but, we bet, not so generous elsewhere.. ..and they laugh. And Eric says really and proceeds. Not so much being a perv more like he who laughs last laughs best.

(2) It has been reported that this offense occurred MANY YEARS AGO. Hmm.... Eric Bolling a Libertarian, supports Trump, works for Fox News is handsome, rich and popular and is going to run for the Senate. and out of the blue comes this scandal. I smell something rotten in Denmark.

(3) its clear the liberal media is fighting back because FOX News is the top dog and they will play this out as long as they can. so the negative campaign against FOX continues on

(4) "He who is without sin, cast the first stone." I make a wager that everyone reading this post has something they did in the past that they are ashamed of.

And I guarantee if someone shined a continual spot light on this offense it would look worse than what it really is.

Why is it liberals commit the most egregious offenses and they are not pursued?..that is a rhetorical question.

This game of "gotcha ya" is beneath dignity and it causes great harm to the family and loved ones of the accused.

Personal Best Regards:
Hey PBR, was God generous with your hair and not so generous elsewhere? Pictures to follow? That's how stupid your scenario was.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Old 08-07-2017, 08:55 AM
n/a

Quote:
Hey PBR, was God generous with your hair and not so generous elsewhere? Pictures to follow? That's how stupid your scenario was.
RubiTheCon's fairy tale scenario of what 'might' have happened, could only come from someone massively desperate that his whole political viewpoint and support of the Malignant Narcissist in Chief...is blowing up right in his face.

Just wait, he'll try and figure out a way to blame Hillary or Obama for Trump's desperation loans from Russia...while he was trying to avoid personal bankruptcy.

Which of course, explains why he is so touchy about his personal wealth...and his inability to criticize Russia for anything.

I have faith though, that Mueller will rip his head off and $hit down his neck...when he exposes all of it.
Old 08-07-2017, 09:44 AM
n/a

Quote:
RubiTheCon's fairy tale scenario of what 'might' have happened, could only come from someone massively desperate that his whole political viewpoint and support of the Malignant Narcissist in Chief...is blowing up right in his face.

Just wait, he'll try and figure out a way to blame Hillary or Obama for Trump's desperation loans from Russia...while he was trying to avoid personal bankruptcy.

Which of course, explains why he is so touchy about his personal wealth...and his inability to criticize Russia for anything.

I have faith though, that Mueller will rip his head off and $hit down his neck...when he exposes all of it.
i used to spend my time debating policy on this board years ago with people who cared and who knew.

This board is so full of alt right extremists, and YES I am using that a lot because each day I see the same posters saying the same thing over and over and over again and they fit the description so well, racial overtones and all.

How can someone think that everyone is to be judged simply by their political views ? How can someone see a conspiracy theory around every corner ? How can someone be so blameless and have a reason for everything and all of it goes back to their POLITICAL rivals ?

It is so sad, and folks ask why I resent our President...easy. He is without morals and totally represents this group.

The group that bitched always about people not taking responsibility, yet they ARE NEVER WRONG and all ills are laid at the feet of POLITICAL rivals.

There seems to always be some conspiracy theory looming around every corner and their perfection is questioned.

Supporting a person in the WH who actually lied and defamed the NY Times this morning and then USED the NY Times to malign a political rival.

This is not to say that the left does not have extremists; They just do not populate this forum and do not occupy the bully pulpit.

Extremist are ruining this country in my opinion.

I am so sick of certain posters who have some conspiracy theory about everything that happens; REFUSE to even acknowledge they are being lied to; REFUSE to find any fault with the leader (should I use a capital L there); who daily...and in some cases more than once daily totally ignore issues confronting this country and instead proclaim their perfection and label those who do not share their "perfection" as some terrible menace and then proceed to malign these millions of fellow americans.

I have no idea where this investigation may go....not a clue.

I do, however, assure you that the day after if anything negative comes out relative to this administration, there will be many conspiracy theories on here to justify whatever the findings.

These folks think the world is against them and they own the high ground, despite stirring and valid evidence to the contrary.

I just want honesty and truthfulness. I do not want any more conspiracy theories to answer everything. I want leadership, not campaigning. I want failures in Washington to be looked at as opportunities and successes not as victory for any party. i do not want anymore blaming the media for reporting factually and then being maligned for that.
Old 08-07-2017, 10:30 AM
n/a

Quote:
I am sure you would feel the same way if it were your daughter, or wife....
My daughter would handle it immediately herself! She would not stay around day after day subjecting herself to unacceptable behavior, waiting years to go after headlines and big bucks.

I was taught, "You act like a lady, men will treat you like a lady."
Old 08-07-2017, 10:37 AM
n/a

Quote:
Fox News Host Eric Bolling Suspended After Lewd Photo Accusation - NBC News

You are right that innocent before being proven guilty but these look like old behaviors on this man's part verified by various sources. He does not fall far from his man he helped put on the pedestal --Donald John Trump.
Verified? What sources?

This is an accusation. Accusations are not truth, but claims. BIG difference.
Old 08-07-2017, 01:41 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by DILLYWHO:
My daughter would handle it immediately herself! She would not stay around day after day subjecting herself to unacceptable behavior, waiting years to go after headlines and big bucks.

I was taught, "You act like a lady, men will treat you like a lady."
How did YOU and your daughter feel about the Trump "locker room" talk. Did the two of you vote for the man who bragged about grabbing women by the pus-y?

Naturally, Don Baldwin and Larbud voted for Trump because of that bragging. Do you fit into the same category as those cretins?
Old 08-07-2017, 01:46 PM
n/a

Quote:
How did YOU and your daughter feel about the Trump "locker room" talk. Did the two of you vote for the man who bragged about grabbing women by the pus-y?

Naturally, Don Baldwin and Larbud voted for Trump because of that bragging. Do you fit into the same category as those cretins?
Oh, gee.....did you not know that doesnt count. Even though that was his words, not made to say them AND MOST IMPORTANTLY a mirror of the persons life. There are credible links to back up what I say but links dont even seem to matter.

He has used that kind of language all of his life.

But, listen up...read today....we who oppose that kind of morality or lack thereof in our White House are called names and told we are destroying all american virtue.

Tags
junk

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.