Fox News Loses Another!

Old 05-19-2017, 06:43 PM
n/a

Default Fox News Loses Another!

Bob Beckel from Faux News gets FIRED for an insensitive comment to an African-American employee.

Faux News is rapidly getting rid of their star employees.

Well, it is the favorite network of The Regressives.

Old 05-19-2017, 06:58 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy The Sage

Bob Beckel from Faux News gets FIRED for an insensitive comment to an African-American employee.

If this keeps up, Faux will lose a lot of their audience and the racists/misogynists/bigots...will have to flock to a different network.

Oh my!
Old 05-19-2017, 07:03 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest

Awwwww...

If they weren't protected...there wouldn't be ANY blacks working at most places.
Old 05-19-2017, 07:17 PM
n/a

No big deal. What the hell would be the story if Archie Bunker was doing his thing now a days. He would have to Stifle himself. Beckel is Collateral Damage and if he said what is reported then he deserves to be let go. I read three stories about this incident. Two stories have him marked as guilty one said he allegedly said what he was accused of. I wasn't in the room, were you? Lets throw the other team a bone and give you this one.....happy now? No big deal. Everyone entering the Fox Building has a cash register next to their bed and are wired for sound and probably trying to bait people into controversy just like some people on this forum. He'll be back to CNN within 30 days. A.M.F.
Old 05-20-2017, 11:14 AM
n/a

It should be noted here that Beckel was one of Fox's resident liberals.

He was the campaign manager for Walter Mondale back in 1984.

He also managed the campaign of a democratic candidate for senate in 2002 until he was fired after being targeted for extortion by a prostitute.

I repeat, he is a liberal and a democrat. We shouldn't allow this point to get swept under the rug.

He was also hired by CNN and USA Today as a liberal democratic political commentator.
Old 05-20-2017, 11:33 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Winston O Boogie jr View Post

He also managed the campaign of a democratic candidate for senate in 2002 until he was fired after being targeted for extortion by a prostitute.

I repeat, he is a liberal and a democrat. We shouldn't allow this point to get swept under the rug.

He was also hired by CNN and USA Today as a liberal democratic political commentator.
Beckel is an embarrassment no matter where he goes or his political label.. But he fit into The Five's motley crew.

Anyhow, let's hope he's done for.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Old 05-20-2017, 01:27 PM
n/a

Quote:
Beckel is an embarrassment no matter where he goes or his political label.. But he fit into The Five's motley crew.

Anyhow, let's hope he's done for.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Actually, I never though that he fit in with the classy folks on The Five. Geraldo is one of the classy liberals that they have on that network. He's at least a reasonable person unlike Beckel.
Old 05-20-2017, 01:33 PM
n/a

Beckel is a pro clinton pill popping piece of crap. He was a loose cannon, look for him to come on totv to round out our five liberals.

Imo, he will try to get his job back after going to drug rehab, a victim of the opiate problem.
Old 05-20-2017, 01:39 PM
n/a

Jerry rivers proved what a racist he is the day he changed his name.
Old 05-21-2017, 11:58 AM
n/a

Beckel is a typical liberal that shouts down anyone else regarding how racially liberal he is and how his father was the great supporter of MLK. Every black holiday, Beckel would get tears in his eyes as he discussed black history and his father (that used to abuse him) was a hero to the black movement. Hypocrite Beckel finally showed his true colors.
Old 05-21-2017, 04:22 PM
n/a

Default Beckel a Star???

Quote:

Where did you get the idea that Big Bob was a star?? He was a product of affirmative action , a typical libtard curmudgeon who sat there looking at his ample belly with nothing to add to the conversation. I have no idea why they let him back on the show except who wants Juan Williams full time.
Old 05-21-2017, 04:42 PM
n/a

Quote:

This was Beckel`s " Second Run " at Fox News . About 3 years ago while on " The Five " he shot someone a Middle Finger salute while on the air .
A few months later he showed up as a contributor at CNN until he got dumped for another behavioral issue .
For some reason Fox News just recently brought him back a second time .
Look for him to show up with his own Talk Show soon at MSNBC .
Old 05-21-2017, 06:00 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandtrap328 View Post

Bob Becker was hardly a "star employee."

This was the second time he was fired by Fox.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
Old 05-21-2017, 06:10 PM
n/a

Quote:
Where did you get the idea that Big Bob was a star?? He was a product of affirmative action , a typical libtard curmudgeon who sat there looking at his ample belly with nothing to add to the conversation. I have no idea why they let him back on the show except who wants Juan Williams full time.
For those consider Bob Beckel a loss....well can I say....you jest.
He is the poster boy democrat that has only one agenda.....anti anything republicans do.

It is a plus that he is gone.

Who could be close to as bad as him? Juan Williams....as a matter of fact....worse.

I understand they are looking for a very rare person to take the spot. A democrat/liberal with an open mind!
Old 05-21-2017, 09:38 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by billethkid View Post
For those consider Bob Beckel a loss....well can I say....you jest.

He is the poster boy democrat that has only one agenda.....anti anything republicans do.

It is a plus that he is gone.

Who could be close to as bad as him? Juan Williams....as a matter of fact....worse.

I understand they are looking for a very rare person to take the spot. A democrat/liberal with an open mind!

[emoji106][emoji106][emoji41]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Tags
news, loses, fox

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.