This is funny.

Old 08-27-2015, 11:32 AM
n/a

Default This is funny.

Less Than Artful Choices: Narcissistic Personality Disorder According to Donald Trump | Big Think

It does seem to fit. I just cannot see a good President coming out of this man's character or lack of it.
Old 08-27-2015, 11:47 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Less Than Artful Choices: Narcissistic Personality Disorder According to Donald Trump | Big Think

It does seem to fit. I just cannot see a good President coming out of this man's character or lack of it.
In both the 2008 and 2014 elections those were my thoughts exactly!!
Old 08-27-2015, 12:40 PM
n/a

Quote:
In both the 2008 and 2014 elections those were my thoughts exactly!!
Old 08-27-2015, 01:01 PM
n/a

History will tell if President Barack Obama and Vice President Joe Biden were good leaders. I certainly have many qualms about directions both have taken or have not taken.
Old 08-27-2015, 01:09 PM
n/a

Quote:
History will tell if President Barack Obama and Vice President Joe Biden were good leaders. I certainly have many qualms about directions both have taken or have not taken.
One does not have to wait for the historians in order for most to come to a valid conclusion.
Old 08-27-2015, 01:11 PM
n/a

Quote:
One does not have to wait for the historians in order for most to come to a valid conclusion.
You got that right. Too bad there isn't a lemon law in regards to politicians.
Old 08-27-2015, 04:47 PM
n/a

Quote:
I will take Pelosi's lead on this one and:

I PASS my bill of judgement now (Barry and Joe the Worst), and then I can READ what is in the history later.
Old 08-27-2015, 06:44 PM
n/a

I do not like correcting typing errors, because I am guilty of it far too many times. But given the attempt to be cute, what president came out of the 2014 election?
Old 08-27-2015, 07:11 PM
n/a

Quote:
I do not like correcting typing errors, because I am guilty of it far too many times. But given the attempt to be cute, what president came out of the 2014 election?
The worst
Old 08-28-2015, 06:57 AM
n/a

And the winner is .....................

Old 08-28-2015, 06:58 AM
n/a

2008 and 2012!!!

Tags
good, funny

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.