Donald Trump sued for fraud in California and New York

Old 12-08-2015, 11:28 PM
n/a

Default Donald Trump sued for fraud in California and New York

Donald Trump sued for fraud in California and New York - Telegraph
Old 12-09-2015, 04:41 AM
n/a

I have no dog in this fight meaning it is was it is.

However, anyone has the right to sue and often a judge will allow a lawsuit to proceed allowing plaintiffs their full entitlement to due process. How a plaintiff's claims pay out is another matter. The evidence and facts of the case will determined the outcome (see below)

Secondly this is not the first case of students suing because they believed they were misled. In fact Obama the Terrible tried the same with a few universities claiming they never resulted in pupils getting jobs.

Third it may well be politics is behind this is political as both Democrats and Republicans want Trump out of the presidential race. If it is political and if politics interjects its way into this lawsuit it may taint the evidence and facts toward the ideology of the people behind it?

Fourth it is clear the media both liberal and conservative and the Democrats and Republics are all out to take Trump down because he dominates the campaigns of both. So they falsely inveigh over his comments about immigration and muslims .

Essentially what I hear Trump saying about muslims is "Look we have a real threat here and intelligence is failing and so lets stop take a breather and see where our deficits lie plug those holes and then begin again with immigration. sounds sensible to me

Personal Best Regards:
Old 12-09-2015, 05:17 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
I have no dog in this fight meaning it is was it is.

However, anyone has the right to sue and often a judge will allow a lawsuit to proceed allowing plaintiffs their full entitlement to due process. How a plaintiff's claims pay out is another matter. The evidence and facts of the case will determined the outcome (see below)

Secondly this is not the first case of students suing because they believed they were misled. In fact Obama the Terrible tried the same with a few universities claiming they never resulted in pupils getting jobs.

Third it may well be politics is behind this is political as both Democrats and Republicans want Trump out of the presidential race. If it is political and if politics interjects its way into this lawsuit it may taint the evidence and facts toward the ideology of the people behind it?

Fourth it is clear the media both liberal and conservative and the Democrats and Republics are all out to take Trump down because he dominates the campaigns of both. So they falsely inveigh over his comments about immigration and muslims .

Essentially what I hear Trump saying about muslims is "Look we have a real threat here and intelligence is failing and so lets stop take a breather and see where our deficits lie plug those holes and then begin again with immigration. sounds sensible to me

Personal Best Regards:
Old 12-09-2015, 08:12 AM
n/a

It is usually helpful to make a point or some commentary when posting a link.

Unless it is merely chum!
Old 12-09-2015, 09:06 AM
n/a

Quote:
You should run for office. Your command of the English language is to be admired. All I ever get out of your posts is that you are not going to vote for Hilary and you are still trying to figure out what Republican to vote for. Kind of like listening to the Republican debates. Eventually you will pick one, hopefully convincing other readers to agree with you. I made my choice months ago. If he or she doesn't win the primary, I will vote for the winner. Fox news asked that of the candidates on the first Republican debates. Republicans and Democrats may hold their nose when they vote, but they normally vote the party line. Donald Trump causes consternation for Republicans. Can he beat Hilary. That goes for all Republican primary candidates.
Old 12-09-2015, 09:14 AM
n/a

Why would Democrats want Trump out of the race? Not only do they not want him out of the race, they want him as a third party candidate. If Trump is the Republican nominee, the race may be a little harder to win than him being a third party candidate. If he is a third party candidate, it is a cake walk for Hillary.

The mayor of Philly described Trump to a tee. He had a conference with 30+ religious leaders to discuss Trump's comment about Muslims. He was asked what he thinks of Trump. He said in front of all the religious leaders that Trump was an a$$hole. Some of them laughed.
Old 12-09-2015, 09:17 AM
n/a

Quote:
Why would Democrats want Trump out of the race? Not only do they not want him out of the race, they want him as a third party candidate. If Trump is the Republican nominee, the race may be a little harder to win than him being a third party candidate. If he is a third party candidate, it is a cake walk for Hillary.

The mayor of Philly described Trump to a tee. He had a conference with 30+ religious leaders to discuss Trump's comment about Muslims. He was asked what he thinks of Trump. He said in front of all the religious leaders that Trump was an a$$hole. Some of them laughed.
and you heard this statement being made first hand?
Old 12-09-2015, 11:08 AM
n/a

Quote:

I feel the same way about Obama. I wonder if my choice of religious leaders would laugh or worry about PC. I doubt that your comment is factual though.
Old 12-09-2015, 11:28 AM
n/a

Quote:
and you heard this statement being made first hand?
I am not from Philly. It was on the news last night uncut.

Philadelphia mayor: Donald Trump is an a**hole - CNN Video
Old 12-09-2015, 11:49 AM
n/a

Quote:

I guess the link you posted is not the same one you referred to, because I heard no "laughing." I did see your Muslim "religious leaders" in the background.

When two guest speakers on FOX used derisive language regarding Obama, they were suspended. Just saying.
Old 12-09-2015, 11:53 AM
n/a

It's ok for a black mayor to use vulgar labeling on a GOP candidate, but if it was the other way around, I am sure that the media would be all over it for not being PC. I guess PC on pertains to one side's actions. I believe that there were some members of congress that were ostracized for vulgar language in the past. What changed?
Old 12-09-2015, 01:09 PM
n/a

Quote:
It's ok for a black mayor to use vulgar labeling on a GOP candidate, but if it was the other way around, I am sure that the media would be all over it for not being PC. I guess PC on pertains to one side's actions. I believe that there were some members of congress that were ostracized for vulgar language in the past. What changed?
Did you forget about Joe Biden, Dick Cheney, Harry Reid. If you don't like vulgar language, vote for the ones that don't use it.
Old 12-09-2015, 01:28 PM
n/a

Quote:
Did you forget about Joe Biden, Dick Cheney, Harry Reid. If you don't like vulgar language, vote for the ones that don't use it.
What's my vote got to do with it? I guess you didn't understand the comment. Just saying that PC only seems to work for the ultra sensitive liberals. But, it is OK for them to abuse it. Bet that mayor doesn't have the guts to say it to Trumps face, for fear of getting his face rearranged. Of course, he was probably just posturing for the Muslim "religious leaders" he had about him. Liberals and Muslims have so much in common, you know.
Old 12-09-2015, 01:32 PM
n/a

Quote:

Too bad Trump doesn't fire back "Mr. Mayor, look in the mirror and tell me who resembles an @ssh..L the most."
Old 12-09-2015, 10:43 PM
n/a

Quote:
i do, too.

Tags
york, california, trump, sued, fraud, donald

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.