Gene Coppola is pretty good at seeing the NFL game outcomes this year.

Old 11-14-2017, 08:27 AM
n/a

Default Gene Coppola is pretty good at seeing the NFL game outcomes this year.

Since my buddy Tal has been ignoring the two NFL pools he started....

Thanks to my buddies who are keeping me posted on the standings. Tal would be proud to know he has a large underground fan club.

Congrats Gene and Michelle Mitchell!!!The Villages FloridaThe Villages Florida
Old 11-14-2017, 08:43 AM
n/a

Angry

You probably are "Gene Coppola". Or the person who borrowed that name to inflict emotional distress on me intentionally. I hope that the Moderator notices this. I had hoped he she had kicked you off of Talk of the Villages for this but I guess the Rules of the Regular Forum do not apply to you.

You are also probably jack9696.
Old 11-14-2017, 08:47 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
You probably are "Gene Coppola". Or the person who borrowed that name to inflict emotional distress on me intentionally. I hope that the Moderator notices this. I had hoped he she had kicked you off of Talk of the Villages for this but I guess the Rules of the Regular Forum do not apply to you.

Why don't you post the standings anymore buddy, you take such pride in you two NFL pools. What's going on in your TOTV NFL Survivor league?
Old 11-14-2017, 08:52 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allegiance View Post
Why don't you post the standings anymore buddy, you take such pride in you two NFL pools. What's going on in your TOTV NFL Survivor league?
Tal, you did not make a pick last week? O that's right losers can't continue.

Congrats Gene, 207 started, 3 left.

The Villages Florida
Old 11-14-2017, 08:52 AM
n/a

Quote:
Tal, you did not make a pick last week? O that's right losers can't continue.

Congrats Gene, 207 started, 3 left.

The Villages Florida
Rep to my buddies for the update.
Old 11-14-2017, 08:56 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest

I am keeping Allegiance on my Ignore List and not even bothering to look at these creep's posts anymore. Just look at my NFL Survivor and NFL Yahoo Pick-Em threads. It should not be hard to see who is doing what there. It is a prosecutor's treasure trove if stuff like this was treated like the CRIME it is. Statutes & Constitution
:View Statutes
:

Online Sunshine

The Florida Courts Cyberstalking Laws Checklist- Let us Help You STOP Harassment and Bullying! - Weidner Law

Chapter 784 Section 048 - 2011 Florida Statutes - The Florida Senate
Old 11-14-2017, 10:09 AM
n/a

Quote:
I am keeping Allegiance on my Ignore List and not even bothering to look at these creep's posts anymore. Just look at my NFL Survivor and NFL Yahoo Pick-Em threads. It should not be hard to see who is doing what there. It is a prosecutor's treasure trove if stuff like this was treated like the CRIME it is. Statutes & Constitution
:View Statutes
:

Online Sunshine

The Florida Courts Cyberstalking Laws Checklist- Let us Help You STOP Harassment and Bullying! - Weidner Law

Chapter 784 Section 048 - 2011 Florida Statutes - The Florida Senate
So you own Gene Coppola's name too?

You are big into copyrights buddy.
Old 11-14-2017, 10:17 AM
n/a

The Palm Harbor Library Director Gene Coppola would not come on here at all. He would probably have a better lawsuit against whoever actually posted this crap than I would for intentional infliction of emotional distress against allegiance and his three buddies Michelle, Mitchell and Cathy Woods L8.

As far as I know Gene Coppola is no relationship to the SF Bay Area Francis Ford Coppola clan. I even asked one of these people if they had a Gene Coppola as a relative who lived in the Tampa Bay area. He said no. This was a guy I met on the Reno, Nevada Facebook group as I made contact with fellow Earl Wooster HS grads and people who lived in Reno, Nevada from 1960 through 1970 as well as during other times.

Really a contemptible thing to do to use Michelle, Mitchell, Cathy Woods L8 and Gene Coppola as your names in the NFL Yahoo Pick-Em and Gene Coppola in the NFL Survivor League.

I do think the 4 people who did this are probably affald, allegiance, dirtbanker and some other person. It is not hard to see who has been bullying me on here for nine months plus.
Old 11-15-2017, 08:38 AM
n/a

Quote:
The Palm Harbor Library Director Gene Coppola would not come on here at all. He would probably have a better lawsuit against whoever actually posted this crap than I would for intentional infliction of emotional distress against allegiance and his three buddies Michelle, Mitchell and Cathy Woods L8.

As far as I know Gene Coppola is no relationship to the SF Bay Area Francis Ford Coppola clan. I even asked one of these people if they had a Gene Coppola as a relative who lived in the Tampa Bay area. He said no. This was a guy I met on the Reno, Nevada Facebook group as I made contact with fellow Earl Wooster HS grads and people who lived in Reno, Nevada from 1960 through 1970 as well as during other times.

Really a contemptible thing to do to use Michelle, Mitchell, Cathy Woods L8 and Gene Coppola as your names in the NFL Yahoo Pick-Em and Gene Coppola in the NFL Survivor League.

I do think the 4 people who did this are probably affald, allegiance, dirtbanker and some other person. It is not hard to see who has been bullying me on here for nine months plus.
What kind of links does the Palm Harbor Library have now on 11/15/2017 for survivors/victims of crimes? Palm Harbor Library - Where we put it all together for you!

Government Resources - Palm Harbor Library
Old 11-15-2017, 08:44 AM
n/a

Quote:
What kind of links does the Palm Harbor Library have now on 11/15/2017 for survivors/victims of crimes? Palm Harbor Library - Where we put it all together for you!

You can't pick football, but you certainly win the award for quoting your own posts.

Congrats buddy

What's in your library.... don't matter people hardly use books.

What's in Tals brain..... nada, NOTHING, oops wrong thread.
Old 11-15-2017, 08:46 AM
n/a

Quote:

Gene Coppola. The real one is the Director of the Palm Harbor Library. FLA Leadership
Old 11-15-2017, 09:03 AM
n/a

Quote:

Gene Coppola. The real one is the Director of the Palm Harbor Library. FLA Leadership
And he is a football genius. Sorry Wile E coyote
Old 11-15-2017, 09:11 AM
n/a

Quote:

Troll leap.
Old 11-15-2017, 09:13 AM
n/a

Quote:
And he is a football genius. Sorry Wile E coyote

My status hasn’t changed. I present proof.
The Villages Florida
And
The Villages Florida

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-15-2017, 09:15 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiotte View Post
My status hasn’t changed. I present proof.
The Villages Florida
And
The Villages Florida

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Acknowledged receipts of said proof.

Tags
nfl, tal

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.