Heil Trump

Old 06-14-2017, 09:20 AM
n/a

Cool Heil Trump

Did any of you get to see the video of Trump's cabinet meeting? It was sickening to say the least, Trump's cabinet nearly falling to their knees praising Trump. Some were so thankful to the President for getting America back on track and back to work. Preibus thanked Trump for him blessing the members and on and on it went. I had to leave, I was about to throw up.
President Trump, I love you , I adore you, thank you for saving America.
Old 06-14-2017, 09:21 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Did any of you get to see the video of Trump's cabinet meeting? It was sickening to say the least, Trump's cabinet nearly falling to their knees praising Trump. Some were so thankful to the President for getting America back on track and back to work. Preibus thanked Trump for him blessing the members and on and on it went. I had to leave, I was about to throw up.
Totally and completely the opposite of america being great.
Old 06-14-2017, 09:59 AM
n/a

I'm going to have to leave early today. I can't stand all the leftards crying and renting of clothing. It's just too much.
Old 06-14-2017, 11:04 AM
n/a

Oh. That foolishness was posted by Bucco and Warren.

I might have guessed.

I am so tired of hearing the same posts by you two.

You don't read to the end.
You don't read my links.
Trump is a liar.
Trump is a liar.
You LOVE Trump. You are crazy about Trump.
You don't stay on topic.
I want to talk about how Trump is a liar.
You LOVE Trump.
You weren't paying attention.
If you would just read the links.
Old 06-14-2017, 11:53 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warren Kiefer View Post
It was like Trump was in the board room during an Apprentice episode. Almost laughable.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Old 06-14-2017, 11:58 AM
n/a

Quote:
Keep it up and maybe we'll have more of our representatives and senators being shot.
Old 06-14-2017, 12:53 PM
n/a

Quote:
It was like Trump was in the board room during an Apprentice episode. Almost laughable.
That was exactly the first thing I thought also and after slapping my forehead...actually did laugh out loud.
Old 06-14-2017, 07:06 PM
n/a

A great collection of the highest paid butt kissers in USA. I'm proud to be an American. (Sarcasm)
Old 06-14-2017, 07:33 PM
n/a

Quote:
A great collection of the highest paid butt kissers in USA. I'm proud to be an American. (Sarcasm)
All now hiring lawyers.....criminal investigation of a President can equal jail time for anyone who knew anything in that administration.
Old 06-14-2017, 08:31 PM
n/a

Quote:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Azz kissers.jpg (82.3 KB, 6 views)
Old 06-14-2017, 09:22 PM
n/a

Quote:
It is Donald John Trump's birthday 6/14 but I still really like that cartoon.
Old 06-14-2017, 09:41 PM
n/a

Quote:

I might have guessed.

You don't read my links.
Trump is a liar.
Trump is a liar.
You don't stay on topic.
You LOVE Trump.
Do me a favor and not read my posts.
Old 06-14-2017, 09:45 PM
n/a

Every day same posters offer nothing more than the same. TOTV is nothing more than a bitching post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 06-15-2017, 05:30 AM
n/a

Quote:

I might have guessed.

You don't read my links.
Trump is a liar.
Trump is a liar.
You don't stay on topic.
You LOVE Trump.
YA GRACIE, just keep your head in the sand. You didn't vote for him in the primary, why? You must be in a lot of pain, the truth hurts, to read their posts.
Old 06-15-2017, 10:40 AM
n/a

Quote:
YA GRACIE, just keep your head in the sand. You didn't vote for him in the primary, why? You must be in a lot of pain, the truth hurts, to read their posts.
What a stupid statement.

I had 17 candidates to choose from and I did NOT vote for Trump either, in the primaries. I DID vote for him in the General. I would have voted for just about anyone other than Hillary, but I voted for the WINNER.

What you are suggesting is, Garcie should not support OUR PRESIDENT because she did not pick the winner in the Primary election. What you are also implying is that YOU will not support your legitimately elected PRESIDENT. Explain to me what that makes you, because it does NOT make you a patriot and it does not make you one that believes in statutory law. Are you an Anarchist? A traitor? An enemy of America? Give me one documented reason that you can not support your President? And do not use that pitiful excuse that Trump is a big meanie.

Tags
trump, president, america, cabinet, trumps

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.