New show 'Black America' imagines reparations for freed slaves

Old 08-04-2017, 08:33 AM
n/a

Default New show 'Black America' imagines reparations for freed slaves

New show '''Black America''' imagines reparations for freed slaves

Expect more and more...as the minorities become the majority.
Old 08-04-2017, 10:49 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Baldwin View Post
New show '''Black America''' imagines reparations for freed slaves

Expect more and more...as the minorities become the majority.

DB

The Villages Florida

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-04-2017, 10:57 AM
n/a

So, everyone is good that there is a racist show about blacks "winning" and getting "reparations" after being freed? No problem with it?

How about the "problem" that we didn't capture any slaves? We white people didn't go deep into the African bush to capture the "Negroids" that lived there. We bought "animals"...a different species...on the docks as we passed by. How is it different from buying cattle, horses, pig at a livestock auction?

The whole argument that blacks are the same as everyone falls apart when the DNA evidence is brought into play. The people of old KNEW that blacks weren't people. Modern politics put the notion of equality into peoples heads. Now DNA evidence PROVES that Negros are NOT the same as ALL the other races. Negros are 2-5% different than EVERY other race. We have ancestors that they lack...and it made a difference...a BIG difference. It made "us", us...and "them", them. Look at HOW DIFFERENT blacks are from EVERY other race. Whites and Asians may have different eyes, but from 100ft, you can't tell the difference. Indians may look BLACK, because of their skin color...but their features are "white". Blacks have so many physical and internal differences that calling them "us", the same species is ludicrous. Birds get called different species just because their beak it longer or shorter. We are MUCH more different than that.
Old 08-04-2017, 11:38 AM
n/a

WE should ask for reparations for everything we've spent over the last 150 years on welfare for them.

FAR more expensive than sending them all to Liberia...as Lincoln wanted.
Old 08-04-2017, 01:40 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Baldwin View Post
So, everyone is good that there is a racist show about blacks "winning" and getting "reparations" after being freed? No problem with it?

How about the "problem" that we didn't capture any slaves? We white people didn't go deep into the African bush to capture the "Negroids" that lived there. We bought "animals"...a different species...on the docks as we passed by. How is it different from buying cattle, horses, pig at a livestock auction?

The whole argument that blacks are the same as everyone falls apart when the DNA evidence is brought into play. The people of old KNEW that blacks weren't people. Modern politics put the notion of equality into peoples heads. Now DNA evidence PROVES that Negros are NOT the same as ALL the other races. Negros are 2-5% different than EVERY other race. We have ancestors that they lack...and it made a difference...a BIG difference. It made "us", us...and "them", them. Look at HOW DIFFERENT blacks are from EVERY other race. Whites and Asians may have different eyes, but from 100ft, you can't tell the difference. Indians may look BLACK, because of their skin color...but their features are "white". Blacks have so many physical and internal differences that calling them "us", the same species is ludicrous. Birds get called different species just because their beak it longer or shorter. We are MUCH more different than that.

Alfred E. Donny

The Villages Florida

Old 08-04-2017, 01:52 PM
n/a

Lookie what I found!! A picture of wiotte and his girlfriend...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg goat_011.jpg (50.6 KB, 3 views)
Old 08-04-2017, 01:58 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by larbud View Post
Lookie what I found!! A picture of wiotte and his girlfriend...

LOL [emoji137]🏼*♂️

Old 08-04-2017, 02:05 PM
n/a

Wow! Don Baldwin is upset with a television show! It is a fictional alternative history idea. There was a popular series of books called "Guns of the South" which was fictional alternative history about the South winning the Civil War. Interesting to read the ideas of the author.

This tv show sounds interesting, too.

Gosh, Don, maybe the AfricanAmericans are going to watch the show and decide to hunt YOU down? Hope not, as you bring comic relief to the forum.
Old 08-04-2017, 02:06 PM
n/a

Larbud and Donny sitting in a tree...k-i-s-s-i-n-g

The Villages Florida

LOL [emoji137]🏼*♂️

Old 08-04-2017, 02:15 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Larbud and Donny sitting in a tree...k-i-s-s-i-n-g

The Villages Florida

LOL [emoji137]🏼*♂️

Looks more like you and your wife on the ground farking...
Old 08-04-2017, 02:17 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by larbud View Post

You know I love you guys...What's farking ??

Old 08-04-2017, 02:17 PM
n/a

The Villages Florida

Old 08-04-2017, 02:43 PM
n/a

Quote:
Wow! Don Baldwin is upset with a television show! It is a fictional alternative history idea. There was a popular series of books called "Guns of the South" which was fictional alternative history about the South winning the Civil War. Interesting to read the ideas of the author.

This tv show sounds interesting, too.

Gosh, Don, maybe the AfricanAmericans are going to watch the show and decide to hunt YOU down? Hope not, as you bring comic relief to the forum.
I'm upset that they get a racist show and our racist show never made it. There's a BIG difference between a TV show and a series of books.

How about we do one where the blacks ALL were sent away and whites lived happily ever after...you know...like Sweden and Norway and the other idyllic white places? Imagine...the ENTIRE country JUST LIKE THE VILLAGES.

Or how about one where we kept the slaves and they're waiting on us hand and foot?

Or one about us whites getting tired of their bullsh!t and we start a race war...start hunting them down?

How far do you think THOSE sows would get before someone gets..."upset"?

Quote:
Well it's two black people doing it...that's for sure...are they black?

Tags
majority, expect, minorities, slaves, america

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.