Get a job, Earn a wage, and Pay some income tax!

Old 07-20-2017, 07:56 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
I am Ignoring whatever is on here. Did not and will not look at any of it. And do not plan on looking at this thread again.
Quote:
I am curious? Do you really think they would hire anyone with four degrees??? I would have to lie about my qualifications just to get an interview and when these came out would probably be canned for it. They can fire anyone for any reason in Florida. I would not last long.

Are you actually trying to help or are you like your friend Allegiance who just continues with CRIMINAL HARASSMENT of me?
Why do you keep reading this thread?

#1 you promised not to

#2 you are too educated for a job, above work
Old 07-20-2017, 08:12 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allegiance View Post
Why do you keep reading this thread?

#1 you promised not to

#2 you are too educated for a job, above work
He can't change that he is a wackadoodle, he might wish he was something else...but, he will never be more than a drama queen low life useless embarrassment to his parents. And, I seriously doubt he is as educated as he claims...why would an educated person leech off their parents? Probably just lies on the forum.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 07-20-2017, 10:29 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtbanker View Post
He can't change that he is a wackadoodle, he might wish he was something else...but, he will never be more than a drama queen low life useless embarrassment to his parents. And, I seriously doubt he is as educated as he claims...why would an educated person leech off their parents? Probably just lies on the forum.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Very true, cnm can claim to be a good golfer. Anything is possible in Tals head.
Old 07-23-2017, 08:02 AM
n/a

Meter Reader! Work outside, drive the UTV around, and get paid!!

Meter Reader - Lady Lake, FL job - US Water Services Corporation - Lady Lake, FL | Indeed.com
Old 07-23-2017, 08:10 AM
n/a

Quote:
1) The political forum is NOT moderated. If you do not like the discussions in the political forum you should unsubscribe and remove yourself from them. 2) Your disagreements and tone from the political forum should NOT carry over into the main moderated forums. Infractions and user account suspensions will be issued if this is necessary to maintain the integrity of the TOTV website non political forums. 3) If you do not like the discussions or interactions with any specific user(s) we suggest you add them to your 'Ignore List' which is a feature of the website (click on usercp to add a user) so you do not have to interact with anyone that YOU do not choose to interact with. Even though YOU as the user must make the decision to be subscribed to the political forum and if you are going to add a user to your ignore list we strongly encourage those who do remain for all that is American, have mature civil discussions about viewpoints without lowering their own personal beliefs, standards and morals. If you can't you should consider removing yourself from the political forum.
A little reminder.
Old 07-23-2017, 08:22 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
A little reminder.
Get a JOB, Earn a WAGE, and Pay some INCOME TAX!
Old 07-23-2017, 08:24 AM
n/a

Quote:
1) The political forum is NOT moderated. If you do not like the discussions in the political forum you should unsubscribe and remove yourself from them. 2) Your disagreements and tone from the political forum should NOT carry over into the main moderated forums. Infractions and user account suspensions will be issued if this is necessary to maintain the integrity of the TOTV website non political forums. 3) If you do not like the discussions or interactions with any specific user(s) we suggest you add them to your 'Ignore List' which is a feature of the website (click on usercp to add a user) so you do not have to interact with anyone that YOU do not choose to interact with. Even though YOU as the user must make the decision to be subscribed to the political forum and if you are going to add a user to your ignore list we strongly encourage those who do remain for all that is American, have mature civil discussions about viewpoints without lowering their own personal beliefs, standards and morals. If you can't you should consider removing yourself from the political forum.
Another reminder!
Old 07-23-2017, 08:32 AM
n/a

Chapter 784 Section 048 - 2011 Florida Statutes - The Florida Senate

As well as this. Onilne harassment is a crime in Florida.
Old 07-23-2017, 08:35 AM
n/a

Quote:
Putting in a record. Hopefully in case authorities are watching and can see the obvious intent of this and other of dirtbanker's threads. As well as many of his and Allegiance's posts.
Old 07-23-2017, 08:47 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtbanker View Post
I wonder if Tals job as a dishwasher in the 1980s resulted in income tax or was it off the books. Probably regrets not getting in the required quarters for SSD.

Tal, since you obviously lied when you said you never would read this thread and lied again when you said you would block me and banker....

Please verify did you actually work on the books as a dishwasher in the 1980's (apparently the last time you worked)?

Don't you want to prove banker wrong, you did pay income tax...?
Old 07-23-2017, 08:57 AM
n/a

IMO: This topic has turned from a rant into a brawl.
The upside means more hits on TOTV means higher advertising rates.
If this site had a moderator at one time who would have terminated this crapathon, he must have died.
Old 07-23-2017, 09:17 AM
n/a

Quote:
If this site had a moderator at one time who would have terminated this crapathon, he must have died.
It is just more needling from Allegiance and Dirtbanker. Really a sorry state of affairs. The Political Forum is pretty much ignored by the Moderators.
Old 07-23-2017, 09:25 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcxr750 View Post
Most forums like this political forum which utilize the guest feature do not usually count toward hits or advertising rates.
Old 07-23-2017, 09:49 AM
n/a

Allegiance is very careful to present his Dr. Jekyl persona on the Regular Forum most of the time but is one nasty piece of work on the Political Forum.
Old 07-23-2017, 09:51 AM
n/a

Quote:
Allegiance is very careful to present his Dr. Jekyl persona on the Regular Forum most of the time but is one nasty piece of work on the Political Forum.
I am making a note of your continued harrassment of seniors.

Tags
job, pay, position, opportunities, tax

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.