Get a job, Earn a wage, and Pay some income tax!

Old 11-14-2017, 10:16 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
You posts are politically irrelevant. They belong on some other chit-chat board.
That is hilarious coming from you bog99.
Old 11-14-2017, 10:16 PM
n/a

Someone with a big facebook following should make lots of money here....

AVON AVON Independent Sales Representative (The Villages,FL) Job Listing in The Villages, FL | 47130688 | Snagajob

You are welcome buddy.
Old 11-14-2017, 10:28 PM
n/a

Quote:
That is hilarious coming from you bog99.
Leaping over trolls.
Old 11-15-2017, 09:09 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
Leaping over trolls.
Says the Queen Trollster
Old 11-15-2017, 09:10 AM
n/a

Over 5000 views
Old 11-15-2017, 09:12 AM
n/a

Quote:
Leaping over trolls.
That's one great leap....
Old 11-16-2017, 07:32 AM
n/a

Quote:
That's one great leap....
You must be leaping over every poster by now.
Old 11-16-2017, 07:45 AM
n/a

Angry

Now what is the intent of Allegiance to keep posting on this thread you think? It looks like more CRIMINAL HARASSMENT to me. Look at some of the posts I have Quoted (recorded) on here so that he cannot modify them at some later date.

I do hope that the Sumter County Sheriff's Office is looking at these posts and my threads about my 224 613 Project as well.

Seniors vs Crime as well. Seniors Vs Crime in The Villages
Old 11-16-2017, 08:11 AM
n/a

Quote:
Now what is the intent of Allegiance to keep posting on this thread you think? It looks like more CRIMINAL HARASSMENT to me. Look at some of the posts I have Quoted (recorded) on here so that he cannot modify them at some later date.

I do hope that the Sumter County Sheriff's Office is looking at these posts and my threads about my 224 613 Project as well.

Note
Old 11-16-2017, 08:30 AM
n/a

Quote:

Leaping over this troll. And he just keeps on digging a deeper hole with an intent clearly shown to inflict distress by repeatedly clicking on this THREAD. Why am I clicking on it then? Allegiance is on my IGNORE LIST but you should get it that I still see this thread on my REGULAR FORUM whenever there is a new posts on it.

Look at the posts on here from these CRIMINALLY HARASSING trolls. What is their intent but not to cause distress on me? Are they trying to help someone looking for a job on the POLITICAL FORUM where they know the MODERATOR only looks at this extremely rarely.

Seniors Vs Crime in The Villages
Old 11-16-2017, 08:41 AM
n/a

The GOP bill that should be called the Cut Taxes on President Trump and Other Very Rich People Act of 2017 always had a secondary purpose: to jack up the deficit so Republicans could later cry out in horror, “Look at that awful debt!” They would then use the pools of red ink they created to justify deep cuts in social programs. Lawmakers can fool themselves into believing this is fiscal responsibility. Don’t let them fool you, too.
Old 11-16-2017, 08:49 AM
n/a

Quote:
The GOP bill that should be called the Cut Taxes on President Trump and Other Very Rich People Act of 2017 always had a secondary purpose: to jack up the deficit so Republicans could later cry out in horror, “Look at that awful debt!” They would then use the pools of red ink they created to justify deep cuts in social programs. Lawmakers can fool themselves into believing this is fiscal responsibility. Don’t let them fool you, too.
This looks familiar.
Old 11-16-2017, 08:50 AM
n/a

Quote:
Leaping over this troll. And he just keeps on digging a deeper hole with an intent clearly shown to inflict distress by repeatedly clicking on this THREAD. Why am I clicking on it then? Allegiance is on my IGNORE LIST but you should get it that I still see this thread on my REGULAR FORUM whenever there is a new posts on it.

Look at the posts on here from these CRIMINALLY HARASSING trolls. What is their intent but not to cause distress on me? Are they trying to help someone looking for a job on the POLITICAL FORUM where they know the MODERATOR only looks at this extremely rarely.

Seniors Vs Crime in The Villages
Here is a suggestion, Tal. When I go on TOTV each day, unless I want to go to a specific forum, say the political forum, I just hit "new posts" at the top of the page off of the main page. Not sure if it's the way I have things set up or what, but I have never seen a political thread pop up under new posts. I know others have also complained about not wanting to see the threads from political coming up. Hope this is helpful to you and others. Again, I will have to check to see if it is just entering the forum this way that makes the difference or if, somehow, some time back I was able to put a filter on that. But in the meantime, it's worth a try!
Old 11-18-2017, 03:25 AM
n/a

Still unemployed?
Old 11-18-2017, 04:48 AM
n/a

Quote:
Still unemployed?
Making a record for police. CRIMINAL HARASSMENT.

Tags
job, pay, position, opportunities, tax

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.