Give it up Trump, you're toast.

Old 11-07-2016, 09:32 AM
n/a

Cool Give it up Trump, you're toast.

Trump, you blew it !! Why ?,because you are stupid and lie too much !! You won't disclose your taxes, you haven't paid taxes in years, you have donated only $10,000 to charity in the past five years, your idea of a wall across the Texas border is a joke, you degrade women, you are a bigot, women are like sex toys to you, and if you need more whys, let me know.
Old 11-07-2016, 10:03 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Trump, you blew it !! Why ?,because you are stupid and lie too much !! You won't disclose your taxes, you haven't paid taxes in years, you have donated only $10,000 to charity in the past five years, your idea of a wall across the Texas border is a joke, you degrade women, you are a bigot, women are like sex toys to you, and if you need more whys, let me know.
I hope you are right. There are a lot of people who have fallen for his nonsense.
Old 11-07-2016, 10:14 AM
n/a

Some pretty accurate stats on Florida voting...finals for all voting up to now....

Total Ballots cast: 6,419,154

Total Vote By Mail: 2,549,633 (41.5%)

Total Early Vote: 3,869,521 (58.5%)

Democrats: 2,558.072 (39.85%)

Republicans: 2,470,823 (38.49%)

NPA: 1,390,259 (21.66%) (Non Party Affliated)

Total Margin: DEM +1.36%
Old 11-07-2016, 10:33 AM
n/a

Quote:

Trump still has a chance. He only has to win every toss-up state (all seven) plus another blue state.

By Wed nobody will give a crap how much taxes he paid.
Old 11-07-2016, 10:41 AM
n/a

Not an intelligent thread when they are within a few points on any poll.

No one is toast until the Fat Lady sings about 10PM tomorrow

Old 11-07-2016, 10:47 AM
n/a

Quote:
Not an intelligent thread when they are within a few points on any poll.

No one is toast until the Fat Lady sings about 10PM tomorrow

No doubt, just recall that Obama won by 4 points in 2012 and it was called a landslide.
Old 11-07-2016, 10:51 AM
n/a

Quote:
How much do you give to charity? Organized charities are often not getting your money to the NEED. Do you look for legal tax deductions? I think Donald Trump is the worst communicator I have seen on the public stage in my life time, but he used his own money for this campaign and HE is not the LIAR in this match. He has made terrible blunders, he isn't who I would pick, he isn't nice about women, but he is still a better choice than Hillary Clinton. She is secretive, wily, and taking a million dollars from Qatar is the straw that breaks this camels back.

I would like all refugees from Syria to not be allowed here. We are fools. We are bombing their ideas. They do NOT like us. We are infidels.
Old 11-07-2016, 11:06 AM
n/a

Quote:
How much do you give to charity? Organized charities are often not getting your money to the NEED. Do you look for legal tax deductions? I think Donald Trump is the worst communicator I have seen on the public stage in my life time, but he used his own money for this campaign and HE is not the LIAR in this match. He has made terrible blunders, he isn't who I would pick, he isn't nice about women, but he is still a better choice than Hillary Clinton. She is secretive, wily, and taking a million dollars from Qatar is the straw that breaks this camels back.

I would like all refugees from Syria to not be allowed here. We are fools. We are bombing their ideas. They do NOT like us. We are infidels.
1. I do not believe anyone has made this a contest about the money given to charity. If it is an issue, it is simply because Donald Trump has proclaimed loudly and often about what he gives to charity thus as would be with any candidate, it is checked and it is validated that not only PERSONALLY, but in his foundation, EVERYTHING HE HAS SAID IS A LIE.

2. Nobody cares about his taking a deduction. It is the arrogance to LIE about it and not disclose his returns as others do. In addition, his foreign ties are legion, thus there is interest in those returns. What you cite is the Breitbart, extreme right response to interest in his tax returns.

3. He is NOT using his own funds in the campaign and never has, although he lies about that also. He is actually billing every red cent back to the RNC in addition to other things.

4. I smile when you call Clinton secretive. I admit she is, but Trump is BY LIGHT YEARS the single most secretive campaign in history, and it does not stop with taxes alone.

You are reading all the extreme sources, and ignoring the volumes of writing done about Trumps pathological lying. It is legion. He is far from open.
Old 11-07-2016, 11:08 AM
n/a

Quote:
Trump still has a chance. He only has to win every toss-up state (all seven) plus another blue state.

By Wed nobody will give a crap how much taxes he paid.
I will care, it is people like you and I who are supporting our military. Tromp hasn't paid a dime to help our military in years.
Old 11-07-2016, 11:13 AM
n/a

Quote:
Tromp hasn't paid a dime to help our military in years.
So, what you are saying - Trump (more over, his accountants) use 100% LEGAL options pertaining to the tax code....oh, I get it now.
Old 11-07-2016, 12:49 PM
n/a

The Villages Florida
Old 11-07-2016, 02:50 PM
n/a

Quote:
I will care, it is people like you and I who are supporting our military. Tromp hasn't paid a dime to help our military in years.
Just curious, how much MORE do you pay in taxes than you are required to by law? Trump, utilizing the current tax code, had a tax liability of ZERO, and you seem to have a problem with this. Why?
Old 11-07-2016, 02:54 PM
n/a

Quote:
When troops were stuck in Iraq awaiting transport home, Trump sent his own airplane over to get them. He has done other such acts of kindness, doesn't show up on taxes.

The Clinton's use their Foundation to fund there extravagant lifestyle. 71% goes to them for administrative costs, and the money comes from countries in the Middle East that do not allow women to drive and throw homosexuals off the roof.
Old 11-07-2016, 02:59 PM
n/a

Quote:
Just curious, how much MORE do you pay in taxes than you are required to by law? Trump, utilizing the current tax code, had a tax liability of ZERO, and you seem to have a problem with this. Why?
I certainly pay the minimum.

However, Trump is running be be commander of chief of our country. He has completely and out of hand refused the voting public access to his tax returns, and we would not know about what he did if someone had not leaked 3 pages of a state return.

Nobody cares what rate he paid, but the hypocritical stance on national debt and defense spending is appalling. Then he has the nerve to propose economic proposals that will put the national debt completely out of reach, AND has ridiculed congress for spending habits on military.

So...guess what if he has not been paying taxes for all these years, then he has not only not contributed one minute to public service, but in addition, not one penny to help support anything.
Old 11-07-2016, 03:06 PM
n/a

Obama played the race card. Clinton is playing the woman card. It is up to the American people to play the Trump card.

Tags
women, years, taxes, trump, wall

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.