God bless our president Trump

Old 03-07-2017, 04:31 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Yeah, God bless him, because he's going to need it.

1. Russian connection
2. Tweet insanity
3. Incessant liar
4. In way, and I mean way far, over his head.

Now you know what we endured for 8 years from your side. Same exact thing. Do you need examples or were you awake during the last 8 years?
Old 03-07-2017, 04:46 PM
n/a

Quote:
Now you know what we endured for 8 years from your side. Same exact thing. Do you need examples or were you awake during the last 8 years?
Really, I am curious about your remark..." Same exact thing. "

CAN you clarify for us

Seems, President Obama did not start his first term by blasting away at President Bush...he could have but he had some class.

What connection did Obama have with foreign governments during or after his campaign...DO NOT give me that childish open mike thing about him telling Putin ...."after the election"...that made logical sense.

Tweets....nah.......

Incessant liar....NO agan. Did he mislead a few times he sure did, but incessant (defined as "continuing without pause or interruption." ) NOT EVEN CLOSE. I suggest you skip your alt right web sites and visit some of them simply set up to keep track of Trump lies...that is how many there are. Hell, he lied this morning about GTMO. Now to be honest, much of what is called his lying (and what he says IS untrue) I suggest is just ignorance of the subject

In over his head....yeah, I think Trump is in way over his head. My hope he would shut up and learn but it seems he is not up to that either.

Yeah I do need examples citing each of the 4 areas mentioned that you said went on for 8 years.
Old 03-07-2017, 05:43 PM
n/a

Quote:
Really, I am curious about your remark..." Same exact thing. "

CAN you clarify for us

Seems, President Obama did not start his first term by blasting away at President Bush...he could have but he had some class.

What connection did Obama have with foreign governments during or after his campaign...DO NOT give me that childish open mike thing about him telling Putin ...."after the election"...that made logical sense.

Tweets....nah.......

Incessant liar....NO agan. Did he mislead a few times he sure did, but incessant (defined as "continuing without pause or interruption." ) NOT EVEN CLOSE. I suggest you skip your alt right web sites and visit some of them simply set up to keep track of Trump lies...that is how many there are. Hell, he lied this morning about GTMO. Now to be honest, much of what is called his lying (and what he says IS untrue) I suggest is just ignorance of the subject

In over his head....yeah, I think Trump is in way over his head. My hope he would shut up and learn but it seems he is not up to that either.

Yeah I do need examples citing each of the 4 areas mentioned that you said went on for 8 years.
trump was a dictator in his business and is finding out it doesn't work that way in government, he will have a nervous breakdown within a year.
Old 03-07-2017, 06:20 PM
n/a

Interesting Question from today's briefing...

"Q from @HallieJackson: Why would Trump ask Congress to investigate for info he *already* claims to have—about Obama ordering him wiretapped?
Old 03-07-2017, 06:27 PM
n/a

Another interesting and thought provoking question from today...

"Reuters’ Ayesha Rascoe asked Spicer about whether Trump can just make declarative statements like that on Twitter and then get committees to look into it."
Old 03-08-2017, 06:06 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockyrd View Post
Another interesting and thought provoking question from today...

"Reuters’ Ayesha Rascoe asked Spicer about whether Trump can just make declarative statements like that on Twitter and then get committees to look into it."
Bigger than Watergate, remember you heard it here first big man.

Tags
horrific, hillary, administration, past, conspired

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.