The Golden State Warriors and Donald John Trump.

Old 06-15-2017, 07:51 AM
n/a

Default The Golden State Warriors and Donald John Trump.

Steph Curry, the Warriors aren’t interested in visiting the White House - The Washington Post

Now this comes as no surprise whatsoever.
Old 06-15-2017, 08:38 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest

Old 06-15-2017, 11:40 AM
n/a

The Washington Post. Real credible source. Fake News........

The Golden State Warriors Voted Not to Visit the White House?

FALSE!!!
Old 06-15-2017, 12:03 PM
n/a

It use to be that the POSITION OF THE PRESIDENT OF THESE UNITED STATES was a position deemed to be sacrosanct since its inception and that was for a very obvious reason. No longer. A break from this tradition can ell be the beginning of the end because the position of president and America are one in the same.

However their act for the reason they cite is no different than their counterparts at the NFL. its generated on hate and its unpatriotic.

by the way who are the golden State Warriors. I stopped watching MLB< NBA< NFL for a number of reasons and now I can add this nonsense to my list. and if the PGA players start with this nonsense they also will become persona non grata

Personal Best Regards:
Old 06-15-2017, 12:27 PM
n/a

Quote:
It use to be that the POSITION OF THE PRESIDENT OF THESE UNITED STATES was a position deemed to be sacrosanct since its inception and that was for a very obvious reason. No longer. A break from this tradition can ell be the beginning of the end because the position of president and America are one in the same.

However their act for the reason they cite is no different than their counterparts at the NFL. its generated on hate and its unpatriotic.

by the way who are the golden State Warriors. I stopped watching MLB< NBA< NFL for a number of reasons and now I can add this nonsense to my list. and if the PGA players start with this nonsense they also will become persona non grata

Personal Best Regards:
Donald John Trump is a huckster and reality TV star who got into the Office President of the United States
through the help of Russian hackers who flooded Facebook with fake Hillary Clinton stories and James Comey's ill timed fixation with Anthony Weiner's e-mails. I still do not buy that there was anything but a stupid mistake on the tarmac with Lynch. I see no conspiracy going on between William Jefferson Clinton and Loretta Lynch. Loretta Lynch - Wikipedia

I has to earn that respect when it looks like he basically usurped it with the help of the Russians.
Old 06-15-2017, 12:42 PM
n/a

Quote:

Personal Best Regards:

If you don't know who the Golden State Warriors are - why are you even posting in this thread?

Maybe you should try snowflakesareus.com. The Trump daughter/wife is selling some of her crap there.

Best personal regards
Old 06-15-2017, 01:07 PM
n/a

Quote:
Donald John Trump is a huckster and reality TV star who got into the Office President of the United States
through the help of Russian hackers who flooded Facebook with fake Hillary Clinton stories and James Comey's ill timed fixation with Anthony Weiner's e-mails. I still do not buy that there was anything but a stupid mistake on the tarmac with Lynch. I see no conspiracy going on between William Jefferson Clinton and Loretta Lynch. Loretta Lynch - Wikipedia

I has to earn that respect when it looks like he basically usurped it with the help of the Russians.
What a dumb @ss! You arrived at your conclusion that Trump was complicit with the Russians because someone suggested it, with NO evidence whatsoever. Purely on the fact that the witch Hillary lost. What a fool! Only the ignorant will reach conclusions without evidence. You have been conned. Hope you never get a jury summons.
Old 06-15-2017, 01:09 PM
n/a

Quote:

Yooo Hooo! Earth to Tal, Earth to Tal, Golden State Warriors...the subject......the subject...over.
Old 06-15-2017, 01:22 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDLNB View Post
What a dumb @ss! You arrived at your conclusion that Trump was complicit with the Russians because someone suggested it, with NO evidence whatsoever. Purely on the fact that the witch Hillary lost. What a fool! Only the ignorant will reach conclusions without evidence. You have been conned. Hope you never get a jury summons.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MDLNB View Post
Yooo Hooo! Earth to Tal, Earth to Tal, Golden State Warriors...the subject......the subject...over.
Your compulsive post count would go down if you could just bully Tal one response per each post. Just sayin'.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Old 06-15-2017, 02:57 PM
n/a

Quote:
Your compulsive post count would go down if you could just bully Tal one response per each post. Just sayin'.

Kind of tame bullying. I would like to add that nowhere did I say that Trump worked with the Russians to usurp the 2016 Presidential Election. I did say that the Russians succeeded in getting Trump elected through the hacking of sources with Fake News about Hillary Clinton. Putin did not want a strong leader like Secretary of State Clinton in power as she would not let Putin push America around.

And the Warriors probably skipped seeing Donald John Trump for this reason of the man's lack of character.

I'd like to add that a movie or book about me would be very interesting as I have been in or near many kinds of tragedies and disasters. And have talked to various relatives who have also been near these.

Harvey's Resort Hotel bombing - Wikipedia

Photos: Slide Mountain disaster, Memorial Day 1983

Gypsy Hill Murder Suspect Charged Nearly 40 Years After Killings | NBC Bay Area

American Airlines Flight 191 - Wikipedia My Uncle was the Itasca, IL. Fire Chief back at that time and saw the results of the crash as he helped clean in up, etc.

GENERAL ARTICLE: LIBRARY-VENDOR COOPERATION IN CATALOGING LEGAL RESEARCH DATABASES: THE MINNESOTA/WESTLAW EXPERIENCE *
Old 06-15-2017, 05:18 PM
n/a

Quote:

Tal, I would really like to feel sorry for you and not criticize you, for your friend's sake, but you make such STUPID and completely WRONG comments against your President. I realize that you are not ........working with a full deck and I really should take it easy on you, but to read your nasty lies makes me overlook your handicap. I figure that if you have all the education and have not used it, exploited it, then you do not deserve any respect.

But, I am still going to key it back and just say:

YOU are a LIAR and everyone on here knows it. You should quit running amok and learn some facts instead of putting out nasty lies about the president. Someone that does not know you might believe you.

NONE of those emails were proven fabricated. Weiner really is a scumbag. And all of the stuff that you claim helped Trump was only truth. On the other hand, the recording released on Trump illegally and the tax return released illegally probably really did cause Trump to lose some votes, but the stuff even though it was a dozen years old, was still his words. I have heard of NO Hillary supporters that reversed their vote for her. However, I did hear some folks that I know that did not vote for Trump because of that stupid recording that was a dozen years old. So quit crying about losing.
So Tal, STFU.
Old 06-15-2017, 05:23 PM
n/a

Quote:

Thanks Chi, I appreciate your concern. I'll take that into consideration. Why don't you get control of your little rainman brother so he won't get his feelings hurt?

Forget it. You are right, I lose my patience. He probably doesn't even realize what he is saying. He follows you around like a puppy, so he is your responsibility. Maybe he is learning to be a jerk from you and your sister CNM. Or maybe, your other sister Rocky. You and Rocky have something in common, both Republicans that aren't Republicans.

Tags
state, donald, john, trump, warriors

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.