Got to love this one!!! Trump's on the ball

Old 01-04-2016, 08:07 PM
n/a

Default Got to love this one!!! Trump's on the ball

Trump finally releases a campaign ad going after immigrants running over a boarder fence.

Only problem is its not the US Boarder. If this was The Apprentice we would be hearing this....

YOUR FIRED!!!

Donald Trump's TV ad mistakes Morocco border for Mexico - NY Daily News
Old 01-04-2016, 08:25 PM
n/a

Did he say it was a U.S. border? I am not defending him, but it seems kind of far fetched. I seem to remember an add with someone pushing granny off a cliff. No one mentioned the fact that it was not a Republican that was doing it. But, it said the Republicans were going to push granny off the cliff.
Old 01-04-2016, 08:47 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Did he say it was a U.S. border? I am not defending him, but it seems kind of far fetched. I seem to remember an add with someone pushing granny off a cliff. No one mentioned the fact that it was not a Republican that was doing it. But, it said the Republicans were going to push granny off the cliff.
It was released only today to run in NH.....
Old 01-04-2016, 09:05 PM
n/a

Trump and his advisors are saying that it was not a mistake. This could happen to us, if we don't build a wall, and have Mexico pay for it. Come on man! It was deliberating misleading, and they got caught. O'Reilly warned Trump that the liberal media will use this against him. What does Trump care about what anyone thinks? All bluster and no substance, and that is what his followers want. You can't believe a damn word that is coming out of his mouth. So, he is a perfect politician.
Old 01-04-2016, 09:10 PM
n/a

Quote:
Trump and his advisors are saying that it was not a mistake. This could happen to us, if we don't build a wall, and have Mexico pay for it. Come on man! It was deliberating misleading, and they got caught. O'Reilly warned Trump that the liberal media will use this against him. What does Trump care about what anyone thinks? All bluster and no substance, and that is what his followers want. You can't believe a damn word that is coming out of his mouth. So, he is a perfect politician.
If he was half black, he might be mistaken for Obama, right?

Misleading? Kind of like all of Obama's, Pelosi's, Reid's, and Hillary's many, many lies?
Old 01-04-2016, 09:13 PM
n/a

It is "border", not "boarder". Please learn the meaning of the words you are attempting to use.

Quote:
Trump finally releases a campaign ad going after immigrants running over a boarder fence.

Only problem is its not the US Boarder. If this was The Apprentice we would be hearing this....

YOUR FIRED!!!

Old 01-05-2016, 07:37 AM
n/a

Quote:
It is "border", not "boarder". Please learn the meaning of the words you are attempting to use.
It was a typo.....I will try harder in the future.
Old 01-05-2016, 07:41 AM
n/a

Quote:
It was a typo.....I will try harder in the future.
You criticize others for their "typos" but with you it is excusable, right?
Old 01-05-2016, 09:45 AM
n/a

Quote:
If he was half black, he might be mistaken for Obama, right?

Misleading? Kind of like all of Obama's, Pelosi's, Reid's, and Hillary's many, many lies?
You don't think that the video was deliberating misleading? What world do you occupy?

Rule # 1 in politics. Say or do anything to get elected. Then run for reelection on your record.

Trump is running as an outsider, and not a typical politician. Other than his rude behavior, he is a perfect politician. You can believe a bleepin word that is coming out of his mouth. To say he lies is the understatement of the year. His lies aren't costing him anything. So, he isn't going to stop. So, get use to false promises coming out his mouth, and his waving arms.
Old 01-05-2016, 12:52 PM
n/a

Quote:

YOUR FIRED!!!

Cons don't care about facts or accuracy - watch Mrs Clinton win an electoral landslide in November
Old 01-05-2016, 12:55 PM
n/a

Quote:
Cons don't care about facts or accuracy - watch Mrs Clinton win an electoral landslide in November
How can you possibly whine about others facts or accuracy and in the same sentence cheer for an investigated felon/liar?????
Old 01-05-2016, 01:29 PM
n/a

Quote:
You criticize others for their "typos" but with you it is excusable, right?
I was the one with the typo so when in the He** have I ever criticized anyone for a typo.

Your are just to rude!
Old 01-05-2016, 01:32 PM
n/a

Quote:
How can you possibly whine about others facts or accuracy and in the same sentence cheer for an investigated felon/liar?????
You are right that she has been INVESTIGATED but to use the word felon you have to be CONVICTED!
Old 01-05-2016, 01:57 PM
n/a

Quote:
Touche ! Good one

Go Trump (or anyone who can beat H C )
Old 01-05-2016, 03:57 PM
n/a

Quote:
Is this the ad that you are talking about?
Ad: Obama Throws Grandma Off a Cliff - Fox Nation
What goes around comes around. The difference is neither of the two ads throwing granny off a cliff came from the president or candidate for president. They came from a third party.

Tags
running, ball, trumps, love

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.