Boycott

Old 09-25-2017, 08:20 AM
n/a

Default Boycott

nfl cry babies...

There is only one boss. The customer. And he can fire everybody in the company from the chairman on down, simply by spending his money somewhere else.
Sam Walton
Old 09-25-2017, 10:34 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
nfl cry babies...

There is only one boss. The customer. And he can fire everybody in the company from the chairman on down, simply by spending his money somewhere else.
Sam Walton
People are so desperate to be entertained...they'll keep paying. Too many identify with a sports team, it becomes a part of them, they will not willingly give it up.
Old 09-27-2017, 04:50 PM
n/a

I am boycotting the NFL. Never kneel at our National Anthem!
Old 09-28-2017, 04:12 AM
n/a

Quote:
I am boycotting the NFL. Never kneel at our National Anthem!
They are kneeling in support of BLM, a domestic terrorist group. The white players have bumped their heads so much on the field that they do not even understand what they are supporting, and the black players feel that they are being held down and not achieving their due greatness. Million dollar contracts is not enough, they want to also be prayed to.
Old 09-28-2017, 05:29 AM
n/a

Quote:
They are kneeling in support of BLM, a domestic terrorist group. The white players have bumped their heads so much on the field that they do not even understand what they are supporting, and the black players feel that they are being held down and not achieving their due greatness. Million dollar contracts is not enough, they want to also be prayed to.
Well after all ray 'black killer' lewis is a god in baltimore!
Old 09-28-2017, 10:42 AM
n/a

I will kneel to GOD and stand up for the American flag.

There is NO excuse for internationally disgracing our country by an act of personal protest during our National Anthem and/or in front of our American Flag. I am very disappointed in our very wealthy, celebrity athletes that gave up their right to influence our children. This is not fake wrestling where it is OK to act like the villain and everyone knows it. This is a real national sport that has always supported our troops and our flag until now. This is so discouraging.

Tags
simply, chairman, company, spending, sam

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.