Trump: they (n koreans) won't be here much longer.

Old 09-26-2017, 06:15 AM
n/a

Default Trump: they (n koreans) won't be here much longer.

Polls: if 65% think Trump is acting too quickly, 36% thinks Trump needs to act quicker. Question: Can we send the 36% to the front lines?
Old 09-26-2017, 06:45 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Polls: if 65% think Trump is acting too quickly, 36% thinks Trump needs to act quicker. Question: Can we send the 36% to the front lines?
So people are not allowed to have an opinion unless they are willing to go and fight?

Did it occur to you that people think that the president needs to act sooner in order to avert a war? Might it be that the longer NOKO is allowed to do what they're doing, the greater the chances of us being attacked?
Old 09-26-2017, 07:16 AM
n/a

Quote:
So people are not allowed to have an opinion unless they are willing to go and fight?

Did it occur to you that people think that the president needs to act sooner in order to avert a war? Might it be that the longer NOKO is allowed to do what they're doing, the greater the chances of us being attacked?
Well, if it's about going to war, I sure as hell don't want a draft dodger making the decision.
Old 09-26-2017, 08:23 AM
n/a

Quote:
Well, if it's about going to war, I sure as hell don't want a draft dodger making the decision.

Could not have said it better--Right On!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-26-2017, 08:50 AM
n/a

Quote:

And pay for it...IF their position is to go to war.

My position is...what HAS NK actually DONE to anyone? There's lots of TALK about all their transgressions...but WHAT have they actually done?

I could badmouth you all day, every day...but it doesn't mean what I say is true. Wars are started by hook or by crook...most for lies. The planet NEEDS a BIG war...we have too many people by half...half need to go. It's unsustainable for poor people to breed like rabbits. They've already made America a minority majority.

You want to solve "anthropological global warming"? Cut the planets population by half...or more. 80% of the worlds population lives on less than $10 a day. The world is a place filled with the destitute.
Old 09-26-2017, 09:59 AM
n/a

And...then what? Look at a map. War with North Korea could lead to two large armies, China and Russia, squeezing our troops between them. Russia supports NK militarily and China supports them economically. The North Koreans are indoctrinated to hate Americans, almost all males have military training, and they will have guns. The entire NK population worships Kim and are taught he is God. As South Korean and American forces move north, the Chinese would probably move south, Russia west. Their armies would want to find nuclear weapons, stocks of chemical and biological agents, and ballistic missiles.

Russia: U.S. War With North Korea '''Is Not an Option'''
Old 09-26-2017, 01:16 PM
n/a

Quote:
Did you feel the same with President Clinton in the White House?
Old 09-26-2017, 02:31 PM
n/a

Quote:
And...then what? Look at a map. War with North Korea could lead to two large armies, China and Russia, squeezing our troops between them. Russia supports NK militarily and China supports them economically. The North Koreans are indoctrinated to hate Americans, almost all males have military training, and they will have guns. The entire NK population worships Kim and are taught he is God. As South Korean and American forces move north, the Chinese would probably move south, Russia west. Their armies would want to find nuclear weapons, stocks of chemical and biological agents, and ballistic missiles.

Russia: U.S. War With North Korea '''Is Not an Option'''
When I look at a map...I don't see HOW Russia and China CAN squeeze our troops between them. Korea is a peninsula. Both China and Russia would be coming in from the north.

And we're indoctrinated to hate them...we're even.

HOW do you KNOW that? The media told you? The propaganda that indoctrinates you to hate them told you?

If "they" want war...and we NEED one badly...then it'll happen for a real or imagined reason.
Old 09-26-2017, 03:36 PM
n/a

Quote:
Did you feel the same with President Clinton in the White House?
And what about the most recent past president?
Old 09-26-2017, 03:42 PM
n/a

Quote:
And what about the most recent past president?
There was no draft for Obama...
Old 09-26-2017, 05:12 PM
n/a

Things didn't escalate when we had reasonable men in the White House. Now we have a childish bully accustomed to throwing insults around with little blowback because he's the boss. The entire world thinks Trump is a fool, so North Korea is empowered to push Trump around.
Old 09-26-2017, 06:38 PM
n/a

Quote:
Things didn't escalate when we had reasonable men in the White House. Now we have a childish bully accustomed to throwing insults around with little blowback because he's the boss. The entire world thinks Trump is a fool, so North Korea is empowered to push Trump around.
Ever notice that the most insecure people, when their personal buttons get pushed, knee-jerk react in the most childish ways? I see that in the WH today.
Old 09-26-2017, 08:54 PM
n/a

Quote:
Ever notice that the most insecure people, when their personal buttons get pushed, knee-jerk react in the most childish ways? I see that in the WH today.
I see it here...
Old 09-27-2017, 04:53 AM
n/a

Quote:
And pay for it...IF their position is to go to war.

My position is...what HAS NK actually DONE to anyone? There's lots of TALK about all their transgressions...but WHAT have they actually done?

I could badmouth you all day, every day...but it doesn't mean what I say is true. Wars are started by hook or by crook...most for lies. The planet NEEDS a BIG war...we have too many people by half...half need to go. It's unsustainable for poor people to breed like rabbits. They've already made America a minority majority.

You want to solve "anthropological global warming"? Cut the planets population by half...or more. 80% of the worlds population lives on less than $10 a day. The world is a place filled with the destitute.
What has North Korea actually done to anyone?.....
Well you might want to begin by asking citizens of North Korea. wait you can't most of them are dead and buried in mass graves in prisons or sex slaves.

I read recently of this concern of over population. the article said technology has created a means to feed this growing population safely and nutritionally but the food wars on GMO go on.

The article had called for volunteers for those interested in self sacrifice in reducing the population carbon foot print

Personal Best Regards:
Old 09-27-2017, 06:19 AM
n/a

Since we live on the East Coast, we have little to fear from NK. However, those on the West Coast and/or our allies are being threatened. I suppose we can wait until we are attacked and then retaliate. I wonder which of the above posters would be criticizing our president for waiting too long. If the West Coast was hit by a nuke, how far would the fallout be and how would it affect us? Why is it that when terrorists attacked us during the past administration, we were victims, and if we are attacked now it is the fault of the president?

Tags
trump, 36%, act, thinks, quicker

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.