Old 10-15-2017, 10:02 AM
n/a

Default Ike would puke at the Femo-Fascism of this board

Dwight D. Eisenhower.

Old 10-15-2017, 10:20 AM
n/a

Old 10-15-2017, 10:36 AM
n/a

This is indeed joyful. I can see the new title...and nothing else.

Don't you all wonder why this guy rants and rants against femo-fatism? Do you understand it at all? Do you think HE thinks that the Democrat party has more women than men? Who cares?

I think that there is a bunch of folks somewhere in the center who are saddened and embarrassed by how all the extremists are behaving. They are the quiet folks who were Democrats when they were young, Republicans as they became successful and quite frankly are disgusted with the political crap from both sides. They aren't ultra religious although they would not criticize those that are, and they aren't wild about a lot of money being spent on things that really do not directly help people. They pay their bills, raise their kids, stay within the law, struggle to save and try to do good when they can. They are getting tired of the weirdness from both extremes.
Old 10-15-2017, 10:41 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest

Don't you all wonder why this guy rants and rants against femo-fatism? Do you understand it at all? Do you think HE thinks that the Democrat party has more women than men? Who cares?

I think that there is a bunch of folks somewhere in the center who are saddened and embarrassed by how all the extremists are behaving. They are the quiet folks who were Democrats when they were young, Republicans as they became successful and quite frankly are disgusted with the political crap from both sides. They aren't ultra religious although they would not criticize those that are, and they aren't wild about a lot of money being spent on things that really do not directly help people. They pay their bills, raise their kids, stay within the law, struggle to save and try to do good when they can. They are getting tired of the weirdness from both extremes.
Those are white people...and there are fewer and fewer each year. We're dying faster than we're reproducing. We'll be 20% of America's population within 30 years. America will not survive that demographic shift.
Old 10-15-2017, 10:58 AM
n/a

Quote:

Can't you stupid Femo-Fascists discuss anything besides your feelings?

The only thing Femo-Fascists understand is their own feelings.

Old 10-15-2017, 11:02 AM
n/a

Old 10-15-2017, 11:55 AM
n/a

Old 10-15-2017, 12:41 PM
n/a

Old 10-15-2017, 12:48 PM
n/a

Quote:

Gracie, I don't think he knows we can tell who is actually posting. If you look he will do his usual thing but when there is a post after with this content ... its him commenting on his post. Check it out!
Old 10-15-2017, 12:51 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOG99
Bog why are you posting ... after your message?

3 times in this string alone... but there others!

COPUFF
Old 10-15-2017, 01:04 PM
n/a

Quote:
Bog why are you posting ... after your message?

3 times in this string alone... but there others!

COPUFF
He seems to want to hog the New Post field for the Political Forum on the main board.
Old 10-15-2017, 01:11 PM
n/a

Quote:
He seems to want to hog the New Post field for the Political Forum on the main board.

"His truth is marching on.... "

Old 10-15-2017, 03:16 PM
n/a

Old 10-15-2017, 03:38 PM
n/a

Quote:
I will say this makes more sense than any of that other crap you post.
Old 10-16-2017, 05:17 PM
n/a

Tags
board, femo-fascism, puke, ike

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.