Happy belated Birthday Sarah Palin.

Old 02-13-2017, 03:58 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyD
She would be less harmful doing a rerun for Alaska governor. No one up there matters anyway.

PBR

Be yourself, dude. Why attempt to pass yourself off as one of the decent posters on here? Unless you are attempting to compliment him.
Old 02-13-2017, 04:14 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDLNB View Post
If you knew your geography, you would have appreciated her comment for what it was. Only the ignorant joke in their stupidity, making fools of themselves. Ever heard of a Metaphor? Alaska is only 55 miles from Russia. Sarah Palin was using a metaphor, but the left in their ignorance made a joke of it. Apparently, you are one of the fish that follow the rest of the liberal school. Hmmm, did I just make a metaphor?
Metaphor. So Sarah Palin was metaphorical? How ridiculous does that sound? Nice try counselor.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Old 02-13-2017, 04:31 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Metaphor. So Sarah Palin was metaphorical? How ridiculous does that sound? Nice try counselor.

You're kidding, right? What do you think she meant? Of course she didn't mean it literally. But, you liberals (and I say that knowing your are a registered Republican) really NEED to believe your ludicrous tales, don't you?

I really did think you were smarter than that.
Old 02-13-2017, 08:13 PM
n/a

Default You might be interested to know

Quote:
Why not Russia since she can see it from her house.

It is not nearly as far from Russia to Alaska as you might think.

In the 1960's a Russian SWAM from Russia to Alaska and he was granted asylum.

RE: Palin
She should not have been allowed to go to that Katy Corick interview where Palin crashed on the rocks.

Normal procedure is for the reporter to give the questions to the person interviewed before. Palin was not granted that-her manager should have demanded it. As I recall the campaign manager was a wall street guy with no political experience. Sadly, we do not really know the people running for office-we vote for a stage presentation and there are no do overs where you/we could see what would have happened had McCain won. .
Old 02-13-2017, 08:18 PM
n/a

Default I think you need a coloring book

Quote:
You lowlife, plagiarizing, fake Christian, pseudo-intellectual, hypocritical...lying $hit head.

You've never said a SINGLE WORD when your right-wing, scum ilk...does it all of the time.

You are the biggest fake and hypocrite I think I've ever come across...and that's saying a lot.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
BUT- freedom of speech is most important when you do not agree with what is being said.
Old 02-13-2017, 08:40 PM
n/a

Quote:
BUT- freedom of speech is most important when you do not agree with what is being said.
Hey, you have me confused with that new nutcase affald, that's running around telling everyone else...to STFU.

He11, if RubiTHECon didn't post anymore it would cut in half...my daily 'laugh out loud' moments.

It's the visual of a really short guy, standing on a milk crate, talking without a clue and holding his palm out to the audience...that does it for me.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 02-13-2017, 09:13 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdNoMore View Post
Hey, you have me confused with that new nutcase affald, that's running around telling everyone else...to STFU.

He11, if RubiTHECon didn't post anymore it would cut in half...my daily 'laugh out loud' moments. [emoji106]

It's the visual of a really short guy, standing on a milk crate, talking without a clue and holding his palm out to the audience...that does it for me.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Not everyone, just aholes. Get the facts straight.

Tags
birthday, sarah, palin, belated, happy

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.