Happy Birthday 6-28 Mel Brooks.

Old 06-27-2017, 09:35 AM
n/a

Thumbs up Happy Birthday 6-28 Mel Brooks.

Mel Brooks - Rotten Tomatoes

Mel Brooks deserves two days, at least, of birthday wishes.

I was watching some of this movie yesterday. If You're Not in the Obit, Eat Breakfast (2017) - Rotten Tomatoes

And some of the scenes from his 1970s comedies still crack me up. Blazing Saddles (1974) - Rotten Tomatoes

Young Frankenstein (1974) - Rotten Tomatoes
Old 06-27-2017, 09:44 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Mel Brooks - Rotten Tomatoes

Mel Brooks deserves two days, at least, of birthday wishes.

I was watching some of this movie yesterday. If You're Not in the Obit, Eat Breakfast (2017) - Rotten Tomatoes

And some of the scenes from his 1970s comedies still crack me up. Blazing Saddles (1974) - Rotten Tomatoes

Young Frankenstein (1974) - Rotten Tomatoes
I just love reading your movie reviews...very appropriate for the Political Talk forum.
Old 06-27-2017, 09:48 AM
n/a

I have put these birthdays wishes in the Political Forum as people-- and you can guess who-- have been complaining to the Moderator about my too many birthday wishes posts as well as those trying to get people to donate blood, platelets, red blood cells, or plasma.

So, the Moderator requested I cool it with my prolific posting but said that the Political Forum is unmoderated. Not by others though IMHO. I am pretty sure some of the alphabet soup of government organizations I have contacted since 1991 do watch some of what I do online not that they would do much of anything except to keep a file on ALL of it.
Old 06-27-2017, 10:02 AM
n/a

I will have to alert Mel Brooks' niece about this thread. I do not believe she bothers with the TOTV Political Forum. Or maybe I will just send her a Private Message tomorrow and leave it at that.
Old 06-27-2017, 10:30 AM
n/a

Quote:
I have put these birthdays wishes in the Political Forum as people-- and you can guess who-- have been complaining to the Moderator about my too many birthday wishes posts as well as those trying to get people to donate blood, platelets, red blood cells, or plasma.

So, the Moderator requested I cool it with my prolific posting but said that the Political Forum is unmoderated. Not by others though IMHO. I am pretty sure some of the alphabet soup of government organizations I have contacted since 1991 do watch some of what I do online not that they would do much of anything except to keep a file on ALL of it.
You do realize that you sound deranged, right?

You are just a Troll looking for attention and reveling in the punishment you get after you agitate with your inappropriate posting. I wonder if Chi, CNM and Rocket realize that you are using them in your perversion.
Old 06-27-2017, 11:01 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDLNB View Post
You do realize that you sound deranged, right?

You are just a Troll looking for attention and reveling in the punishment you get after you agitate with your inappropriate posting. I wonder if Chi, CNM and Rocket realize that you are using them in your perversion.
I..... err, the Mods have told him many times. He will never get it. He has lived on that attention his whole life.
Old 06-27-2017, 11:07 AM
n/a

Quote:
I..... err, the Mods have told him many times. He will never get it. He has lived on that attention his whole life.
Wow, give me the good ole days when the political forum was a discussion of politics and not someone's facebook extension.
Old 06-27-2017, 11:21 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDLNB View Post
Wow, give the good ole days when the political forum was a discussion of politics and not someone's facebook extension.
I made poopy in my pants today.

Oops I meant cnm. Is that too personal for political?
Old 06-28-2017, 06:40 AM
n/a

Quote:
I will have to alert Mel Brooks' niece about this thread. I do not believe she bothers with the TOTV Political Forum. Or maybe I will just send her a Private Message tomorrow and leave it at that.
Lots of funny movies. Thanks.
Old 06-28-2017, 07:00 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
Alert her at once, as she is your "friend"
Old 06-28-2017, 07:02 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wackadoodle

I am starting to get the feeling you are a nut job...hopefully when you (and Jblum) snap, nobody gets shot.

I really believe if you got a job, earned a wage, and paid some income tax you would get more respect on here, and have less time for these nut job like threads.
Old 06-28-2017, 07:07 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtbanker View Post
I am starting to get the feeling you are a nut job...hopefully when you (and Jblum) snap, nobody gets shot.

I really believe if you got a job, earned a wage, and paid some income tax you would get more respect on here, and have less time for these nut job like threads.
TAL IS not mentally ill, he has stated so clearly, as such he has given up any rights to the protections and rights provided to that group.
Old 06-28-2017, 07:09 AM
n/a

Default Happy BD Mel Brooks.

Message sent to Mel Brooks' niece. Too bad I cannot put this birthday wish on the Regular Board.
Old 06-28-2017, 07:14 AM
n/a

Ok, on with another game of "kick the wackadoodle" then...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 06-28-2017, 07:33 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
Message sent to Mel Brooks' niece. Too bad I cannot put this birthday wish on the Regular Board.
Why not, .... because I....err, the Mods have had enough of you flooding the Regular Boards with wackadoodle stuff.

Best you stay off the Internet, it's not a safe space.

The Villages Florida

Tags
birthday, days, brooks, mel, 6-28

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.