Happy Birthday Barack Obama.

Old 08-05-2016, 04:12 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
The only place you're living 'rent free' is in your own delusional mind...or perhaps government housing.
Both known as Section 8.
Old 08-05-2016, 07:50 PM
n/a

She likes to keep reminding everyone that she is living rent free. Only in her own mind. I bet Freedom Point is more than rent free.
Old 08-06-2016, 05:38 AM
n/a

Quote:
U.S. payrolls gains beat expectations, wages rise
REUTERS -

Nonfarm payrolls increased by 255,000 jobs last month as hiring rose broadly after an upwardly revised 292,000 surge in June, the Labor Department said on Friday.
Made up numbers...

Quote:
According to our government, there are 15 million MORE people NOT working in America than in 2008. These are working age people that are not in the work force. That seems to contradict the unemployment numbers that the gov would like you to believe. Unemployment is basically those that are still receiving unemployment benefits. This administration can tell you that the sky is green and the grass is red and lemmings will believe it.
They "randomly" call 60,000 households...THAT is how the unemployment numbers are determined. What a farce!

The government LIES to us!

Quote:
You forgot to mention the shareholders of GM who lost everything and many of whom were widows and orphans and also you forgot to mention the hardworking retirees who lost their promised pensions and health care benefits .
Just a few of the many Dem voters who got burned when the Clinton`s affordable housing push went South because they did not have a clue as to what they were creating .
I was one of them. One day I was a shareholder in GM, the next, someone else owned GM. Kept the company, changed the ownership.

Quote:
Both known as Section 8.
Cleaver...both mean loser.
Old 08-06-2016, 07:54 AM
n/a

Quote:
She likes to keep reminding everyone that she is living rent free.
Well, the proof is in the fact that I am brought up in posts and threads.....that I haven't even commented on yet.

So keep doing it, as it is simply validation and proof that I make your cheeks turn purple, your head feel like it's in a vice...and you just can't quit thinking about me.

Just keep your fantasies of male sex to yourself, because although I fully support the LGBT community, this guy without the obvious insecure masculinity issues you exhibit...am not one of them.

Sorry.

CNM
Old 08-06-2016, 08:09 AM
n/a

Quote:
Try to find a single credible PHD in Finance or Economics who believes what you are trying to state here . You will not find a single one because the facts are that the " seeds " for the huge real estate collapse came directly out of Regulations put into place and heavily enforced by the Clinton Administration .

You know it is one thing to be a strong advocate for a political leaning but it is quite something else to blindly paint every situation with the same worn out brush and very weak " white-wash ".
You are doing a huge dis-service to any credibility you may have had the more you continue your ranting .
What a coincidence,

You talk about 'blind loyalty' and "credibility"... yet continue to try and blame it all on Clinton?

Really?

Apparently you don't understand how home loans work.

When they are made, they are sold almost immediately to investors so that the lending institution can free up that capital for more loans.

Had the ratings agencies not blatantly lied (not disclosing the amount of 'sub-prime' loans) in regards to the 'packages' of loans they were peddling on the market...the loans to sub-prime borrowers would have dried up immediately.

Hence, no more sub-prime loans.

Hence, no housing crash.

Instead, they invented derivatives/CDO's to bundle and camouflage what was really a bad investment....to those buying those loans on the secondary market.

Credit Rating Agencies Triggered Financial Crisis, U.S. Congressional Report Finds
Quote:

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Moody’s Corp and Standard and Poor’s triggered the worst financial crisis in decades when they were forced to downgrade the inflated ratings they slapped on complex mortgage-backed securities, a U.S. congressional report concluded on Wednesday.
I've said it before, but the biggest failure in Obama's administration was not putting the people at the ratings agencies in jail for a very long time.

But hey, go ahead and 'blindly' blame Clinton...it just shows how biased and clueless you really are.

CNM

Tags
older, obama, barack, birthday, happy

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.