Happy Birthday Greg LeMond. 6-26.

Old 06-27-2017, 05:51 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdNoMore View Post
It's all about a group of supposed adults..... playing teenager cyber-bully on Taltarazac725 (the OP).

You can see their user names if you hit 'Quote Post' in any post, then scroll way down and look to the left of the posts.

Allegiance, a 78 year old man, is the worst and most obsessed with him, closely followed by MDLNB, AJ32162, dirtbanker, larbud, Nucky, dbussone and a few others.

Their obsession with Talt is quite astonishing and their level of bullying shows an immaturity...that one would only expect from teenagers.
Is that really it? You could be Tal, no one has ever met you.

Just a pompous idiot.

The most hated totv profile, not person, profile.

In your "defense" of your friend Tal you said we should not talk certain ways about "someone like talt."

When asked what you mean by the "someone like" you don't reply. Please expand on that so I can understand.

Did you ever meet your friend talt?

Tal has thrown vulgar insults at all of those mentioned, and the president, and defended the woman who wished the president assassinated.

I have met people from the political forum, even liberals, not you as you are a coward.

Trying to understand why you portray me using very negative language as a 78 year old ?

Is it a sin to be 78? Which is the appropriate age of my mother.

You are obviously much older than me and you Internet research skills show it.

You agreed to meet another from this forum for a game of golf, yet you refuse.

You want to give advice, but are you even a villager?

You are well known as poopy pants for a reason.

Talt has been told by the mods to ignore people that hurt his feelings, please don't quote me in your reply, he will see this and be sad.
Old 06-27-2017, 06:06 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allegiance
Is that really it? You could be Tal, no one has ever met you.

Just a pompous idiot.

The most hated totv profile, not person, profile.

Save it JD, it's clear to any decent member here that your obsession and hatred toward Talt...has gone beyond sanity.

Maybe a decent relative on your family web site can get through to you....and talk you into getting help (or at least tested for early-onset dementia)?

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 06-27-2017, 06:09 AM
n/a

Quote:

Save it JD, it's clear to any decent member here that your obsession and hatred toward Talt...has gone beyond sanity.

Maybe a decent relative on your family web site can get through to you....and talk you into getting help (or at least tested for early-onset dementia)?

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
There you go again...

Ronald Reagan: There You Go Again One Line - YouTube
Old 06-27-2017, 06:15 AM
n/a

Quote:

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
So having dementia is something you make fun of?

You never answer a question, just spew YOUR hatred.

You have said vulgar things about Graciegirl. Are you proud of how you treat woman?
Old 06-27-2017, 06:17 AM
n/a

Nucky is a good man it seems like and has a cool sense of humor.
Old 06-27-2017, 06:20 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
It's all about a group of supposed adults..... playing teenager cyber-bully on Taltarazac725 (the OP).

You can see their user names if you hit 'Quote Post' in any post, then scroll way down and look to the left of the posts.

Allegiance, a 78 year old man, is the worst and most obsessed with him, closely followed by MDLNB, AJ32162, dirtbanker, larbud, Nucky, dbussone and a few others.

Their obsession with Talt is quite astonishing and their level of bullying shows an immaturity...that one would only expect from teenagers.
Wow! you really know to exude ignorance cnm... you are the obsessed one..
Old 06-27-2017, 06:47 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind Allegiance
So having dementia is something you make fun of?

You never answer a question, just spew YOUR hatred.

Just the opposite.

I believe it is a very serious condition and would hope that some of your relatives on your family web site...would encourage you to get treatment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind Allegiance
You have said vulgar things about Graciegirl. Are you proud of how you treat woman?
First of all, I treat women equally (unlike you and your misogynist ilk) and do not take gender into account...when someone is a passive-aggressive twit.

Secondly, I spent the weekend helping a local women's shelter who takes in battered women and children.

Whereas all you do, is stay glued to your keyboard and spew your obsessive bile & hatred...toward those who make you feel so insecure.

It's really past time you get some help JD.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 06-27-2017, 06:53 AM
n/a

Quote:

Just the opposite.

I believe it is a very serious condition and would hope that some of your relatives on your family web site...would encourage you to get treatment.

First of all, I treat women equally (unlike you and your misogynist ilk) and do not take gender into account...when someone is a passive-aggressive twit.

Secondly, I spent the weekend helping a local women's shelter who takes in battered women and children.

Whereas all you do, is stay glued to your keyboard and spew your obsessive bile & hatred...toward those who make you feel so insecure.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
You can say you saved many lives over the weekend, you are not known to anyone personally. How you say.... troll

You are scum.
Old 06-27-2017, 06:59 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by (unt View Post
I spent the weekend helping a local women's shelter who takes in battered women and children.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Is this like the time you lied and said you made a $100 contribution to the zoo??

Where is this local shelter in TV?

What help could you offer?
If they needed life threatening dental work, I guess you could help them get in touch with someone from a 3rd world country...
If they needed some advise about healthcare non coverage for botched work performed in a 3rd world country, I suppose you could share your experience.
If they had been falsely bragging about their golf skill and someone challenged them to a round of golf, I guess you could advise them on how to be a pu$$y and hide...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 06-27-2017, 07:00 AM
n/a

Quote:

Just the opposite.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Good to see you are still fighting the good fight Cold No More. And thank you for your work with battered women. I actual like graciegirl but understand you two have some personal beef or another. I do not even know --as far as I am aware-- some of these people on here who are so full of hatred and who commit the crime of harassment daily if not hourly on here.
Old 06-27-2017, 07:02 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by wackadoodle View Post
Good to see you are still fighting the good fight Cold No More.
Hey moron, your dry humping a copperhead snake.

Old 06-27-2017, 07:47 AM
n/a

Quote:
Hey moron, your dry humping a copperhead snake.

Sounds like a threat to me. Statutes & Constitution
:View Statutes
:

Online Sunshine

Seniors Vs Crime
Old 06-27-2017, 07:53 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by wackadoodle
Sounds like a threat to me.
Someone offering you a job sounds like a threat to you...PU$$Y!

Get a job, earn a wage, and pay some income tax...
Old 06-27-2017, 09:55 AM
n/a

Quote:
Is this like the time you lied and said you made a $100 contribution to the zoo??

Where is this local shelter in TV?

What help could you offer?
If they needed life threatening dental work, I guess you could help them get in touch with someone from a 3rd world country...
If they needed some advise about healthcare non coverage for botched work performed in a 3rd world country, I suppose you could share your experience.
If they had been falsely bragging about their golf skill and someone challenged them to a round of golf, I guess you could advise them on how to be a pu$$y and hide...

Tags
class, armstrong, lance, courses, hero

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.