Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Old 09-23-2017, 02:32 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
No surprise there.

Trump Names Sarah Palin Ambassador to Nambia | The New Yorker

I wonder if she will be able to see Russia from there?
Old 09-23-2017, 02:34 PM
n/a

Quote:
No surprise there.

Fake, but funny. It is in the wrong place though. It belongs on Wackadoodle's thread.
Old 09-23-2017, 02:55 PM
n/a

Thumbs down Now, Really ?

Come on guys.

This report was satire on the fact that Trump misprounounced the name of the African nation Namibia.

There's no such nation as Nambia, and Trump didn't appoint Sarah Palin as Ambassador to Nambia.

Just for a little political insight, Sarah Palin is not a Trump insider. In fact she supports the "wrong" candidate for Senator from Alabama, in direct opposition to the one who Trump appeared for last night.

Carl in Tampa
Old 09-23-2017, 03:10 PM
n/a

Quote:
Come on guys.

This report was satire on the fact that Trump misprounounced the name of the African nation Namibia.

There's no such nation as Nambia, and Trump didn't appoint Sarah Palin as Ambassador to Nambia.

Just for a little political insight, Sarah Palin is not a Trump insider. In fact she supports the "wrong" candidate for Senator from Alabama, in direct opposition to the one who Trump appeared for last night.

Carl in Tampa
Now Carl, you have just thrown water on those excited liberals. They were looking forward to more ammunition for their jokes and slurs. Now you did it!
Old 09-23-2017, 05:01 PM
n/a

Quote:
No surprise there.

I love Andy, he brightens my day.
Old 09-23-2017, 05:28 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by guest
come on guys.

This report was satire on the fact that trump misprounounced the name of the african nation namibia.

There's no such nation as nambia, and trump didn't appoint sarah palin as ambassador to nambia.

Just for a little political insight, sarah palin is not a trump insider. In fact she supports the "wrong" candidate for senator from alabama, in direct opposition to the one who trump appeared for last night.

Carl in tampa

meetingcrownprinceNambia.jpg

there is Nambia.jpg
Old 09-23-2017, 07:56 PM
n/a

Nambia: Trump praises nonexistent African country - CNN

Had to look that story up to verify.
Old 09-23-2017, 08:55 PM
n/a

Quote:

Because a nonexistent African country is the ONLY country he COULD praise. NONE are worth praising. None of the black ones anyway.
Old 09-23-2017, 09:55 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post

How stupid can you be?
Old 09-23-2017, 09:59 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDLNB View Post
Now Carl, you have just thrown water on those excited liberals. They were looking forward to more ammunition for their jokes and slurs. Now you did it!
Donny B and Lbud are going to be jealous now that you've latched on to Carl as your go to guy. I'm not sure Carl likes the idea either.

Old 09-24-2017, 09:15 AM
n/a

Quote:
Donny B and Lbud are going to be jealous now that you've latched on to Carl as your go to guy. I'm not sure Carl likes the idea either.

I don't know any of them so it is not important. I do know you though, and that is not important either. I make my own statements, based on my own thoughts. Not someone else's. And I don't need the added reinforcement of having a little nerd following me around from one forum to another, to boost my ego.

So, if you wish to discuss political issues, I am happy to oblige. If you wish to make it personal, I'm not really interested, but fully capable of responding in like manner. The problem many of the libtards on here is that they cannot discuss issues, so they troll by disparaging their President, hoping to divert from the subject or to agitate the good guys. It just proves your(plural) ignorance. Some of us get a bit tired of your little sissy taunts, and some have even left the discussion because of it. I also get a bit irritated by your (plural) ignorance and trolling, but I pop in here when I am bored. A few on the conservative side actually contribute with current events to discuss. Other than some derogatory quote from a late night host or an editorial, you libtards contribute nothing to the forum. It's like being interrupted by a child at the dinner table when you are speaking with company.

Tags
tapatalk, vs995, surprise, sarah, names

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.