Happy Birthday Meryl Streep.

Old 06-25-2017, 08:25 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
I am not a public figure. I use the numbers 224 613 for the reason that I fight for survivors/victims of crimes. I do not want to be a public figure.
The private investigator already warned you not to post so much personal information if you want to keep out of the public eye. But you did not take his warning either and you even posted links to a photo site that had almost 500 photos and other personal information.

You can't make this stuff up.

#notapublicfigure
Old 06-25-2017, 08:34 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
The private investigator already warned you not to post so much personal information if you want to keep out of the public eye. But you did not take his warning either and you even posted links to a photo site that had almost 500 photos and other personal information.

You can't make this stuff up.

#notapublicfigure
What the hell are you talking about? What private investigator? This man just lies through his teeth. Shame on you. I do have a lot of stuff on Facebook but I control who sees a lot of that.

Why will the Moderator not boot this harasser off of Talk of the Villages? The Florida Courts Cyberstalking Laws Checklist- Let us Help You STOP Harassment and Bullying! - Weidner Law
Old 06-25-2017, 08:38 AM
n/a

Quote:
What the hell are you talking about. What private investigator? This man just lies through his teeth. Shame on you. I do have a lot of stuff on Facebook but I control who sees a lot of that.

Why will the Moderator not boot this harasser off of Talk of the Villages?
You might have voted for bush, but you lie like a liberal.

So you agree about the photo link you posted?

But not about the totv private eye that told you he could find everything about you from your post?
Old 06-25-2017, 08:41 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
You might have voted for bush, but you lie like a liberal.

So you agree about the photo link you posted?

But not about the totv private eye that told you he could find everything about you from your post?
That is a friend of mine somewhat. He is a cop. A detective or something like that. You are a lying piece of ****.

Because he knows how to Google does not make me a public figure.

Allegiance STOP HARASSING ME!!!!!!
Old 06-25-2017, 08:55 AM
n/a

Quote:
That is a friend of mine somewhat. He is a cop. A detective or something like that. You are a lying piece of ****.

Because he knows how to Google does not make me a public figure.

Allegiance STOP HARASSING ME!!!!!!
He said he was an investigator or detective his post. Whether you know him or not is an irrelevant tangent. You just proved what I said was true. Stop saying I lie, you will be charged with a crime.... lol

I would like for him to say he is a friend of yours... "somewhat".... lol

When you say "somewhat" it means he is NOT your friend, another lie.

I bet he won't admit to being your friend.

Anyone who has admitted to being your friend is only your online Friend, that I remember.

I suggest that you stop putting so much information in a post so people can easily google you...... something you just admitted to.....lol

Not to mention your photo link to about 500 pictures that had your home address many times, family photos etc etc. I even told you at the time, but you refused to take it down!

Go back and black out the addresses in all your pics, letters, you missed a few.

I bet you family is not happy to have their photos all over the internet.

Poopy pants cnm is your "friend." Lol

Stop harassing me please. I am begging.

So you herculean project is unknown to the public?

What is the BIGGEST LIE ever told?

Hint.... herculean
Old 06-25-2017, 09:16 AM
n/a

When you go to a place where there are other people, like a semi public/public dog park, and talk to/at them, does it make all of them your friends?
Old 06-25-2017, 09:18 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allegiance View Post
When you go to a place where there are other people, like a semi public/public dog park, and talk to/at them, does it make all of them your friends?
Good point AL. In the traditional sense NO, they are not your friends, but if they step in your dogs diarrhea, that might warrant friendship.
Old 06-25-2017, 09:20 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allegiance View Post
Good point AL. In the traditional sense NO, they are not your friends, but if they step in your dogs diarrhea, that might warrant friendship.
Hey Tal, why not belittle me for responding to my own post, it is something you would never do.....lol
Old 06-25-2017, 01:15 PM
n/a

Happy Birthday to MS, happy birthday to you. Oops, a little late. Got distracted by the discussion about diarrhea at the dog park. Sounds like a pretty shi**y situation. Anyone want to pick up on that subject? Get it?
Old 06-25-2017, 05:20 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDLNB View Post
Happy Birthday to MS, happy birthday to you. Oops, a little late. Got distracted by the discussion about diarrhea at the dog park. Sounds like a pretty shi**y situation. Anyone want to pick up on that subject? Get it?
Tal does not pick up his dogs frequent diarrhea, another crime he has admitted.

Cnm poopy pants is disgusting and shows lack of character but not a crime, although shi**y.
Old 06-25-2017, 06:47 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind Allegiance
Tal does not pick up his dogs frequent diarrhea, another crime he has admitted.

Cnm poopy pants is disgusting and shows lack of character but not a crime, although shi**y.
A punk still playing bully toward someone like Talt, while pushing 80, is so pathetic...don't you think JD?
Old 06-25-2017, 06:50 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdNoMore View Post
A punk still playing bully toward someone like Talt, while pushing 80, is so pathetic...don't you think JD?
What does "someone like talt" mean? Do you have the balls to answer? No

80? Is talt that old, I thought he was a young man.

And punks are the ones that hide as a sock puppet poopy pants coward. Not Tal in this case
Old 06-25-2017, 06:53 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind Allegiance
What does "someone like talt" mean? Do you have the balls to answer? No

80? Is talt that old, I thought he was a young man.

And punks are the ones that hide as a sock puppet poopy pants coward. Not Tal in this case
It isn't Talt that's almost 80 and...is the chicken$hit bully.

Have you even tried to get help for your obsessions?

You really should.
Old 06-25-2017, 07:00 PM
n/a

Quote:
It isn't Talt that's almost 80 and...is the chicken$hit bully.

Have you even tried to get help for your obsessions?

You really should.
I knew you would not answer the question, you called your "friend" Talt abnormal.

You berry berry bad.

80?

Your liberal friends other than talt are the old ones and won't be around to see trumps spectacular herculean 2nd term lol.

You coward, poopy pants.

I meet. You cower.
Old 06-25-2017, 07:01 PM
n/a

Quote:
Tal, what does he mean, "someone like talt?"

Is this how your friends talk about you?

Tags
directed, lot, streep, meryl, birthday

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.